Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 Maya Preferred 223 (MAPR) 🔥 Gold & Silver backed  (Read 2640 times)
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:15:26 PM

Did you checked our latest video? If not then now is your chance to check out something very exciting!

http://www.abnewswire.com/pressreleases/maya-preferred-223-releases-new-promotional-video-to-its-youtube-channel_353793.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MayaPreferred223

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:40:45 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 04:11:07 PM by mprep

WOW  Maya Preferred 223 is now trading at 1 BTC ($5127.2041) on FatBTC!

More info here

James Dahlke talks about Maya's rapid growth, a new whitepaper, the upcoming roadmap, and more. Read what he has to say in the latest CoinCheckup interview with our CEO

More info here
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 02:35:04 PM

Looks very consistent to what they are doing even after getting caught of the plagiarized whitepaper.  Once a project is tainted with red in bitcointalk and had been proven, a project may never really be trusted with all the PRs done. You just can't clean the slate with new whitepaper.

Never trade on fatbtc, might try after checking it.

soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:50:59 PM

claim of being backed by gold and silver sounds very loud. Can we find somewhere translation into english of the document? https://mayapreferred.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/NOTARIO-2.pdf
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:24:08 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 02:08:01 AM by mprep

For all our investors!!! This is the moment to jump with "JOY" we are truly becoming a trend now!

Check this out - https://athcoinindex.com/coin/maya-preferred-223

We have some "VERY" exciting story for all the users!! - https://coincheckup.com/blog/maya-preferred-223-sponsored/

Looks very consistent to what they are doing even after getting caught of the plagiarized whitepaper.  Once a project is tainted with red in bitcointalk and had been proven, a project may never really be trusted with all the PRs done. You just can't clean the slate with new whitepaper.

It's easier to say certain things than to actually "DO". We are not trying to anything special. We are simply doing what is correct, and that's making sure we have the reference to sources we use.

If you don't trade on exchange we are listed, then I am "SORRY", you will have to skip a lot in coming months.

claim of being backed by gold and silver sounds very loud. Can we find somewhere translation into english of the document? https://mayapreferred.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/NOTARIO-2.pdf

That is okay, because people will always doubt things until it becomes big. So we do not expect anything different at all, and we are "FULLY" prepared because we know what we have is very "SPECIAL", and we will leave a lot on "TIME" to prove. But we certainly thank you for your interest.

While the majority continues to "STRUGGLE", we are here leading the way with becoming the "HIGHEST" priced Cryptocurrency!!!

We are running "BETTER" than Bitcoin!!!!

$6,000 per coin, 30,000 of volume, the website has ALL information that shows that "MAYA PREFERRED 223" is the genuine and the "FUTURE".

Now miss this at your "OWN" risk!!!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:59:57 AM

Looks very consistent to what they are doing even after getting caught of the plagiarized whitepaper.  Once a project is tainted with red in bitcointalk and had been proven, a project may never really be trusted with all the PRs done. You just can't clean the slate with new whitepaper.

I'm pretty amused with this project. The price in the exchange is quite expensive. It seems they have big whales behind this project. Though, plagiarizing is common nowadays but they should have been more careful because users will look for things that might ruin your hard work. Sometimes basic things are being neglected but those are the vital parts of the project.

Will be watching this project if they can sustain such value in the long run.

MayaPreferred223

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:14:48 AM

MAPR is mooning 🌕🚀 Read a full review of its first month on the market

More info here
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 04:19:20 PM

Maya looks very smart and nice project. But you know there are some similar projects. What is your difference from others?
MayaPreferred223

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:22:47 PM

Maya Preferred 223’s first AMA!

We will have a public AMA (Ask Me Anything) tomorrow on Tuesday, April 30th. The AMA will last from 10 to 11 a.m. UTC -4 (15 to 16 UTC +1) and will be hosted on the  ASK.fm platform.

More info here

Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:25:25 PM

I'm pretty amused with this project. The price in the exchange is quite expensive. It seems they have big whales behind this project. Though, plagiarizing is common nowadays but they should have been more careful because users will look for things that might ruin your hard work. Sometimes basic things are being neglected but those are the vital parts of the project.

Firstly, we really appreciate your views, as we always take these things positively to improve. However, we will clarify that the issue was not exactly as some people made it into. They called us scam because of not giving reference to information that's used for explaining terms like what is blockchain and such. So on these basis we "SOME" people termed us scam. It's fine, it's not possible to change mindset of "SOME" people, especially those who have different intentions behind their theories.

Anyhow, the price is already showing where it is going to go! And as mentioned previously, this pretty much is the beginning. We will be in many more exchanges, and that will be real "FUN". 
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:13:10 PM

Hello everyone, 

As we are working towards some major partnerships, we are already going into right track as MAPR is now "BETTER" than Bitcoin!

Once we reach up with some major partnerships in coming weeks and months, we are confident of it's reaching "DOUBLE" of the Bitcoin!

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:52:21 PM
Merited by tmfp (1)

Hello everyone, 

As we are working towards some major partnerships, we are already going into right track as MAPR is now "BETTER" than Bitcoin!

Once we reach up with some major partnerships in coming weeks and months, we are confident of it's reaching "DOUBLE" of the Bitcoin!

Who are you trying to fool? The 24h is 7 and there's no change in value. Are you buying and selling your own coins to make it look like there's a real price and a real demand? Nobody is trading this shit and I can bet that nobody will buy it at 8000 dollars a piece.

You can dream about it becoming better than bitcoin but thanks to yours shady tactics it will never be. People hate liars.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:16:01 AM

if they are actually as good as they want people to believe then they should be able to produce a whitepaper that is mainly base on the ideas and vision of the project instead of stealing someone else idea and making it look like yours, that is a great offense, even in btt you get a perbanne for doing that, any project that wants to be taken serious shouldn't plagiarize in the first place, it completely discredit what ever effort you must have put in building your project, writing a whitepaper is not the most difficult aspect a project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MayaPreferred223

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

if they are actually as good as they want people to believe then they should be able to produce a whitepaper that is mainly base on the ideas and vision of the project instead of stealing someone else idea and making it look like yours, that is a great offense, even in btt you get a perbanne for doing that, any project that wants to be taken serious shouldn't plagiarize in the first place, it completely discredit what ever effort you must have put in building your project, writing a whitepaper is not the most difficult aspect a project.

Hey! For now, we are working on a new whitepaper but thanks for your advice. If you have any questions about Maya Preferred, please ask!
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:57:17 PM

Maya Preferred 223 (MAPR) is truly making the Crypto world "BETTER", check these -

https://www.nbc29.com/story/40720045/maya-preferred-223-backs-bitcoin-with-gold-and-silver

http://www.abnewswire.com/pressreleases/maya-preferred-223-does-what-no-other-cryptocurrency-has-ever-done-before_403224.html

http://www.abnewswire.com/pressreleases/all-media-sites-are-talking-about-maya-preferred-223-and-its-bitcoin-gold-and-silver-backing_403231.html
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:18:25 PM

Maya Preferred 223 (MAPR) is truly making the Crypto world "BETTER"

LOL. And the evidence is...

All sites that take paid for press releases anyway....

Highly impressive volume  Cheesy , obviously the CEO has been in touch with his Wall Street VC contacts and they've piled in #notintherealworld

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:18:00 PM

We are now listed on Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maya-preferred-223/

Maya Preferred 223 (MAPR) is now reaching a major barrier at 20k!

Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:53:14 PM

Maya Preferred 223 (MAPR) into the top 7 most expensive Cryptocurrency -

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/07/10/road-to-legendary-top-7-most-expensive-cryptocurrencies/
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:43:21 PM

Soon this project will join the ranks of Bitconnect  Grin   Wink
Dutchytalk

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

WARNING BEFORE YOU CONSIDER INVESTING IN THIS SCAM RESEARCH. IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT NORMALLY IS AND THERE IS NO CHANCE ANY GOLD MINE WOULD LEAVE THESE CLOWNS IN CHARGE OF 1 MILLIGRAM OF GOLD

So I guess there hasn't  been enough proof posted to the allegations of it being a scam yet? To protect the people who might  fall victim to these bottom feeding scum I am rallying hard to exploit them. I will bring evidence in the next week. Also have voice recordings and images I have to work out how to post here in the next day.

I have been in their telegram channel looking at the effort involved for this scam which is no doubt impressive, but still it's full of many holes like the telegram channel itself which is in no way set up to protect the 65k members in its community. Spammer/scammers have free reign to post their links in there and admin ignore any messages about why they let the scams links post or why anyone but admin can post links to start with. Then they have the profile name of the same guy apparently running the MAYA PREFERRED 223 scam in channel Jumping on any opportunities to promote the scam but does not have admin rights. When I pm the admin about the legitimacy of this profile to the project he reads my messages and no reply, so I push the questions about that and server settings that ultimately put their community at risk and in return I get a voice message in an accent that sounds possible Russian "sorry sir I'm busy why you type all these long message" which I will post. So I decided the next day to go ask these questions in group and once again I am ignored but push the questions and eventually the admin answers with a gif rolling the eyes like I'm the stupid one and a reply saying yes he is a supporter and is allowed to post.

Well he certainly said a lot of contradicting things to other information given in the YouTube videos and forums and what not. So I could help but ask the question regarding its label as a stablecoin when it is infact the most volitile coin in history without mentioning the obviously team played work in trading the price up. The answer was very amusing as the 250mil stock pile of team inflated junk is going to be split into two and half of that will be used to back the Maya coin to half its value and at that point the value of the preferred will be listed at $250 lol so the coin they giving at the airdrop is worth $125. Please that is the most retarded idea anyone who was actually legit could do with such a project. So from there I could not help but ask how they are then going to compensate the investors who bought this coin at top dollar after you kill the price. Well the answer is simple they will give them 100 coins. Lmao so why the fuck would someone deliberately destroy the value of a coin valued at 25k  with only 1 million available to public which actually sounds like a good idea to push the value up further down to 250 now with a 100millon supply?  They wouldn't if it was legitimate as that would be a retarded business move. But its obvious to anyone with an IQ above 70 that the tokens team played.

So I'm here to exploit these bottom dwelling scum of the earth as much as possible so any advice on where else to post to help this cause please let me know. There is no doubt I have got a few laughs out of how unbelievable this whole idea they are trying to sell is but I'm sure they have taken a few victims and my sorry is with them and hopefully one of these victims is connected to the Mafia or similar and hunts them down and puts them out of business for good. But lmfao they can't even run a telegram channel so who in there right mind is to believe that all these mines are going to give them all this gold to look after, then they even state on YouTube that they are going to make so much money from this they will buy two of the biggest mines and the mine owners are all good with that idea!

Has anyone been in contact with any of the listed mines to get an easy exploit there? Can someone track these guys IP via telegram or other venues to expose their location and get them looking over their shoulders? Has anyone contacted the media that had been backing this project with evidence as they would be a great way to bring down the wave of support they have created quicker as I'm sure the media will go to town on them after realising they where made to look foolish?

Also this buzz airdrop company  which is at least highly associated with them but more likely it's just the same people are running several other projects which I will post screen shot of and the guy with no admin rights is also membered in several other groups on telegram and all of these I suggest are also scams and will also post that.

So it's going to take a big wave to put the wave they have created to rest so anyone who wants to help let me know and let's get loco on these wastes of oxygen!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: