Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC IN THE BITCOINTALK FORUM: April Fool  (Read 799 times)
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:46:30 AM

I hope its only April fool not true

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124947.0
Yes its april fools, last year theymos did it and its happy to have this celebration i really laugh at others who caught in this joke ehehe. Some did the kyc without knowing the date april 1. Most of my friend on messenger had panic mode  Cheesy. Anyway thats far to believe since crypto is an anonymous society, bitcointalk cant do this update

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:51:27 AM

Cheesy I'm sure that someone passed it. I wonder what they will give for it? Will the hail those who made KYC) However, you can not joke like that. After a hard night, not everyone remembers what number.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:57:46 AM

This is a pretty successful joke on April Fool's Day. My friend was irritated and surprised by this joke. He hates to give his true information to anyone and he curses theymos until he realizes this is a joke. Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:01:15 AM

What the f***? I should submit my credit card details lol I love this prank lol nice one to the Bitcoin talk admin. Initially, I thought it was real until I went through and to where I was asked to provide spouse details and credit card details

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:01:54 AM

Roll Eyes Yes, success is obvious. Several themes created. Hot chats. Just the best joke of the year. Hope we all laugh. Where is the bull, let's smile together)

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:06:35 AM

I almost thought it was real. Until I read the questions hahaha. I'm an attack helicopter.  Grin
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 10:11:16 AM

I cant get over this, it has finally happened, my worst fears , Government or JP Morgan taking over our beloved platform,that the KYC also include you sending details of your past and present romantic relationship, plus sharing my credit card details with virtually every organisation -Government and private- that can really screw me badly...well, let me dwell on it while I sip this down my throat. Screwed face-up, back-down...somebody help. Anyway, It's April 1, let me wish everyone April fool while I can still use the platform.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:33:51 AM

It is kind o funny waking up to see KYC in the forum,i know at first many will think the end has finally come,but taking a second look at the information that was asked for,then you know this is definitely a joke of the day.April fool indeed.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:40:32 AM

Are you seeing what am seeing? KYC is now required! In order to continue using the forum, submit your KYC information
am i dreaming?wake me up please,waooo, this will surely clean up the forum.
Personally,i have been expecting this for a very long time,now is coming,the forum is messed up and we need clean up,this might caused some people a headache for a long time to come,Great news.What do you think? April Fool.

I guess by know you already know this is just a prank on Theymos side. I'm sure you are just new in this community, because as far as I know, every April fools day, Theymos will do something in the forum in the spirit of fooling everyone on April 1.  Grin. When I wake up I also saw those thing, but nah, I knew Theymos is up to something again this year so I'm not bothered.  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:47:01 AM

This is actually my first day on the forum and on logging in the next thing I saw was KYC. I was actually livid, what does Bitcointalk forum need my personal information for? Good to know it was actually a prank. An expensive one I must say.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:00:53 PM

Cheesy I'm sure that someone passed it. I wonder what they will give for it? Will the hail those who made KYC) However, you can not joke like that. After a hard night, not everyone remembers what number.

It's gonna be interesting to see how passes their personal info. But as someone has said, it didn't go to the database but to our local machine only so there's no way of seeing who got fooled.  Grin

And I'm sure that those who have many alts almost got a heart attack seeing that the forum is now requiring KYC. Lol.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:10:36 PM

Even looking at the details needed to fill the KYC should tell you it is fake. Last year the same happened on the forum, so we should just be aware that on April 1st, news like this will pop up but let's forget about it.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:28:57 PM

I was filling the form until i see the gender tab! Smiley) I could understand that this is for 1st of April and smiled to myself:) I would never think that this forum ask for our identites but i am sure that there are lots of people filled that form Smiley)) Anyway have great 1st of April everyone, have great day and week!
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:32:30 PM

at first I was surprised to see the forum needing a copy, I didn't know what to do, but when I saw the calendar on the wall it turned out it was now April fool  Cheesy
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:35:13 PM

I know that this is a joke from the forum developers on April Fool. But maybe this is a reminder to all members on the forum. In the future, we must pass KYC on the forum if we continue to use this great platform.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:54:17 PM

I almost fill the form, I thought theymos is serious about the KYC requirement in order to clean the forum, but it's April fools day Damn! he got me again.  Grin
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:13:54 PM

I have sent a selfie as requested by the moderator, and it turned out that my account was immediately "✅ Verified chart-watcher"

just like this April mop ...
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:29:11 PM

I have sent a selfie as requested by the moderator, and it turned out that my account was immediately "✅ Verified chart-watcher"

just like this April mop ...
Im hope you didnt refill the kyc that forum ask you to refill. I bet some might has fill the kyc already. Who wanna fill their credit card number with the pass behind that type must be very easy to be fool off
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 01:34:08 PM

This is an April joke Smiley but there is a need for an arrangement in the forum. The membership system needs to be reviewed. The Merit system can also be reviewed. Merit is hard to get.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:59:51 PM

Are you seeing what am seeing? KYC is now required! In order to continue using the forum, submit your KYC information
am i dreaming?wake me up please,waooo, this will surely clean up the forum.
Personally,i have been expecting this for a very long time,now is coming,the forum is messed up and we need clean up,this might caused some people a headache for a long time to come,Great news.What do you think? April Fool.
The information requested are somehow irrelevant, and nobody in his or her right senses will send his or her credit card details to third party winch is why i count this as a joke to test some people gullibility. I filled it for fund though without my card details.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: