Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smerits Hodl  (Read 943 times)
nlaara12 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:02:53 AM

I am really like overwhelmed by the response this thread has enjoyed so far,it shows that we have got a community that is understanding.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:17:05 AM

This topic moved me. From now on, I'll just share my Smerits for those people who wanted to rank up in this forum. It's like giving a chance for them to be on a higher rank. +1 to you.

That should be the case I only have a few merits left to give and I want to use to deserving members who can give this community some good lessons and knowledge, but I have to roam and read a lot so I can check those people and give them credit for their post.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:24:14 AM

I thought is only coin that are meant to be hodl,but it is shocking that more Smerits are been hodl than coin these days.Please can you help me tell someone that,Smerits are not to be hodl but to be given to make the forum a better place.Some have managed to give out  one-third of their Smerits in the last 120 days,don't tell me that the forum don't have enough quality post that deserve those Smerits,i guess you are afraid that someone will rank up with you and that will mean a reduction in your reward,believe me the forum is large enough to accommodate us all even everyone is an Hero or a Legendary. Stop hodl,show love to someone for job well done.
   Thumb up to 'tk808',you are doing a great job in the forum,showing love to everyone that deserve it,don't you think if everyone is like 'tk808',every quality post should have merits flowing now.No offence,just an observation.

Yes. I Support it!
I would be happy to give Merit, but I do not have it.
If those who have it in abundance, shared, I would be able to thank many. I constantly note for myself some useful topics + I would like to thank those who help me put on the list really working projects (here).
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:53:08 PM

Like many people, I will say very simply. There is no point in this, because this thing was not created for this. Let's still make our favorite forum more readable. All the same, this is a very important forum.
nlaara12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 03:54:14 PM

Like many people, I will say very simply. There is no point in this, because this thing was not created for this. Let's still make our favorite forum more readable. All the same, this is a very important forum.
i guess we are all entitle to our own opinion,that is the way you see it but i think others see things different.

Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
jollyever

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:00:28 PM

your statements melt my heart.  there are still people like you who wants to help others by giving out precious smerits.  people like you are so selfless and should multiply.  i hope your words can spread fast throughout this forum and encourage members to give out more smerits.  good luck everyone!
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:22:18 PM

you're right. For people who are starting to enter the cryptocurrency market, this forum is the best source of information. here you can find everything
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:19:35 PM

you're right. For people who are starting to enter the cryptocurrency market, this forum is the best source of information. here you can find everything
I completely agree with you that the bitcointalk forum has all the necessary information for all users of cryptocurrency. Including both investors and traders can only get me new information here, but also provide something of their own, so that other users of cryptocurrency learn from it. It is a pity that if someone used some quotes from professionals or wi-fi of reputable people in their messages, they would get banned for plagiarism.

]
Evrolina

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:48:27 PM

Though i am a newbie here,but i guess the issues of merit should be handle perfectly by those in charge so that people in the forum can be encouraged,i can see that this post has really enjoyed so much response,i hope it will have positive effect on upcoming like myself.Great work.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:19:14 PM

Its a shame though, many legendary members are holding smerit and not sharing ,they are not coins and tokens and no reason to hodl them if not sharing ,I hope merit can be spread to those who deserve it
nlaara12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:34:11 PM

smerit is aimed at people who really deserve it, the quality of posts is not only about how many words are written but the meanings and answers that really help other questions and readers. good quality reflects itself as well and can also assess how broad the knowledge of post makers not love
I agree it is not about the long message.
It is about the meaning of your message .
Merit is given to those who have posted a very unique or informative message in the forum.
The quality of the post really matters in this but one thing I have also found as challenge to many others who wishes to post quality content is the language barrier, you know the forum is being used from different parts of the world and some countries don’t speak English nor understand English for them to really participate as they wish, that is why so many times.

I have realized that some who wishes to say something which might actually be quality end up using Google translate to change their language to English, and we all know how Google language does, it may not really change it for readers to fully understand the intent of the user.
I guess that is the reason for different section so that people will be able to express themselves.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:55:21 PM

I am an old school member, I am posting everyday on this forum and look 1 merit earned  Grin Roll Eyes. And I am not the only one who has the problem with receiving merit.
Because I am not merit hunter, I do not have merit - simply.

Lucky for you that you got your Sr member status before this merit took place.  Tongue Getting merit/s is really tough. Even if you have quality post, there's no guarantee that you will even get 1 for that. So just go on with our lives and be happy that this forum is helping us in many ways.
I definitely agree with that, though you have good post sometimes your post are not getting merits.
I suspect that those who receive merits have friends in the forum, like group chat or something and they can give merits to their friends.
Sending merits solely depends on the persons understand and if he like your post, you receive it.

Keep posting for sure you will have a merit soon.

Edit : was suppose to hold my one last merit but your post is so honest, so I give you the last one.

I also believe that there are some clans or group of people who are exchanging merit, not buying or selling, but they are sending merits among its members. Because, would you really send merit to someone you don't even know or send it to a friend?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:20:40 PM

When somebody gets a merit for a quality post that motivates him and get engaged  to continue with quality posting. It is good to receive  a merit but also to give it to others.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:45:16 PM

Each forum member has a different Smerit, depending on the member rank. And the amount is also limited. And don't give up to get merit by continuing to post good and quality threads. Because making quality posts is the easiest way to get merit.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 12:00:10 AM

I thought is only coin that are meant to be hodl,but it is shocking that more Smerits are been hodl than coin these days.Please can you help me tell someone that,Smerits are not to be hodl but to be given to make the forum a better place.Some have managed to give out  one-third of their Smerits in the last 120 days,don't tell me that the forum don't have enough quality post that deserve those Smerits,i guess you are afraid that someone will rank up with you and that will mean a reduction in your reward,believe me the forum is large enough to accommodate us all even everyone is an Hero or a Legendary. Stop hodl,show love to someone for job well done.
   Thumb up to 'tk808',you are doing a great job in the forum,showing love to everyone that deserve it,don't you think if everyone is like 'tk808',every quality post should have merits flowing now.No offence,just an observation.
The truth is that not everyone is aware of what sMerits mean. With the exception of the Heros and Legends, most Jr. Members and members hodl their sMerits thinking they will loose merits by giving out some.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
nlaara12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:37:58 AM

It is good to witness the response on this thread
It shows that posts from forum users are indeed motivating and innovating

Let’s continue to educate others and also learn from this forum
It is great to see community showing some love, i hope the love will also be extended to others,with what i have seen,better future await us here.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:26:47 AM

Yes,it take my attention too and i noticed that even they have a quality post no one want to give because they afraid to increase more high rank in this site,and they must hold it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:27:20 AM

It is good to witness the response on this thread
It shows that posts from forum users are indeed motivating and innovating

Let’s continue to educate others and also learn from this forum
It is great to see community showing some love, i hope the love will also be extended to others,with what i have seen,better future await us here.
Great post, great reponse also from the community,the community is indeed showing some love here,just like you said,hope it can be extended to others.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:52:29 AM

I can tell you some people do not know the use of these Smerits and what is disturbing to me, is that most people on these forum give their merit to the campaign manager of the campaigns they are participating in, this should be discourage. I too, I am guilty of not giving out the Smerit and will work on it and issue more to people that deserve it

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:55:27 AM

I really enjoy reading this, thanks for this suggestion. It needs to go viral on the platform. I for one don't even have talk less of to know what smerit is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: