Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers will go after IEO soon  (Read 1092 times)
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:15:59 PM

how could that happen, are IEO only related to exchanger, so you will say scammers will be make their own exchanger site for invaded IEO scheme.?

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:54:49 PM

I will tell you this is impossible because IEO is holding the exchange and not the project itself, fraudsters can only be deceived with the help of participation and everything but the platform itself is not distributed.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:15:16 PM

Very soon scammers will find ways to make IEO their new source of scamming innocent people ,newbies especially please be on watch out and thread carefully ,invest only in IEOs that are launched on popular exchanges
-----Scam ideas that might be possible from my thoughts
1) very soon scammers will start building new exchanges just to lure victims
2) And through these exchanges they will start promoting Fake IEO projects just to make investors invest there hard earned cash and bang they will disappeared in thin air.
Remember that huge money are made through IEO this days and hardcap are easily met so be on the watch out ,scammers will surely do there best.I believe IEO is a effect way of investment in 2019 and so far so good ,many IEOs already double up or even triple up there IEO price per token and its a very good sign .thanks

They have figured it out already before you do. EOSEX had been doing IEO for some EOS projects and then they scam all those investors in their platform. I think that was the first exchange so far since the start of IEO trend. The new exchanges so far that had been created since the bear time I think already seen this coming which is why there are lots of exchange projects recently.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:31:16 PM

Very soon scammers will find ways to make IEO their new source of scamming innocent people ,newbies especially please be on watch out and thread carefully ,invest only in IEOs that are launched on popular exchanges
2) And through these exchanges they will start promoting Fake IEO projects just to make investors invest there hard earned cash and bang they will disappeared in thin air.
Remember that huge money are made through IEO this days and hardcap are easily met so be on the watch out ,scammers will surely do there best.I believe IEO is a effect way of investment in 2019 and so far so good ,many IEOs already double up or even triple up there IEO price per token and its a very good sign .thanks
The people who trust IEO from the new and unrecognized cryoto exchange then they are deserved to be scam,and an exchange with good trading volume won't support those scam projects so it is really good way to find the legit projects but those projects may or may not get successful on the market as a crypto even if it is promoted by a big exchange.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 04:34:00 PM

I don't know that is possible.

Do you think binance would list something scam? Or kucoin? Even latoken wouldn't do that. Because it hurt them a lot.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 04:38:55 PM

Rule of the thumb, If the IEO is not held in binance run away Cheesy

Many Exchange are now following the steps of Binance Launchpad, But i think the first one to offer such service was yobit.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:11:22 PM

I believe that IEO is already scammers actions from the exchanges. I am sure that everything inside the exchange is not very clean.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 05:17:44 PM

Scammers need not go that extent before they can do the wreck. Let them just hack a top exchange and steal huge funds- that will wreck IEO rep. You see, that is the huge loop hole left with the recent IEO hype. More decentralized security solutions should be looked into for these exchanges if IEOs will really work

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:23:20 PM

Many scammer have run away after their ICO was success and have sold out with hard cap but after ICO finished never listing coin on exchange market and delay for listing, many reason why ICO have failed.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:30:14 PM

They are already there and they are using not so popular exchanges to get their piece of pie from IEOs. 90 percent of all IEOs that are live at the moment, succeeded have only few if I am not mistaking, so you should also be very careful about picking a good IEO.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:27:06 PM

They are already there and they are using not so popular exchanges to get their piece of pie from IEOs. 90 percent of all IEOs that are live at the moment, succeeded have only few if I am not mistaking, so you should also be very careful about picking a good IEO.
Every year the percentage of loss for each investor and trader increases. It has become noticeable that the scammers are increasingly occupying the cryptocurrency market, and there is no solution how to deal with them.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:48:19 PM

of course IEO attracts scammers but exchanges verify the projects and it would be very difficult to cheat them.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:56:09 PM

Every year the percentage of loss for each investor and trader increases. It has become noticeable that the scammers are increasingly occupying the cryptocurrency market, and there is no solution how to deal with them.
One way or another, we need to carry out a certain reform for the cryptocurrency market and the development of new projects. Of course, the very possibility of control and regulation, for example, even the ico market of companies may contradict the very idea of ​​centralizing cryptocurrency. It seems to me that there is a very thin line, which has already been stepped over.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:02:49 PM

That one s sure. People tend to abuse any good initiative that comes into crypto and that's bad. The scam will soon start and I pity the investors that will be affected.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:09:53 PM

It is not so easy to do, although scammers are everywhere but with slight analysis you can always check whether it is an authentic project or not, secondly to be safe i will suggest to invest in an ieo on a reputable exchange platform only.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:48:47 PM

It is not so easy to do, although scammers are everywhere but with slight analysis you can always check whether it is an authentic project or not, secondly to be safe i will suggest to invest in an ieo on a reputable exchange platform only.

Even reputable exchange is not free from this possible fraudulent projects. Let's take for example, Binance launchpad, are those projects that recently introduced on their launchpad have real technology behind? Why is the price still in the declining mode if the project is very solid? Are they going to blame it with the current market situation? And now, there is another upcoming project. If you fully believe the project's potential, better buy it in the exchanges after a couple of weeks in trading rather than compete with bots on their platform during IEO.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:55:51 PM

I am really not too impressed with the evolution of IEOs (though they have their own merits) because they do not in themselves improve the quality of projects ,just basically create huge hype.sooner or later will be seeing shitty projects on launch pads,breeding new forms of scams.ICOs or IEOs,we should always scrutinize projects on their merits,not on the hype around them
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:57:06 PM

Already scammers among us. Only scammers are major exchanges like Binans and Huobi. They say: buy our tokens and participate in the IEO.
Everyone man buys their tokens, prices rise tenfold, but only 3-5% of those who want can get into the number of investors in an IEO.
I consider this a fraud on the part of the stock exchanges and do not participate in their IEO.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:26:04 PM

Lol, they are on it already. But wise investors won't buy IEO on shit exchanges. Only a few will fall for it, especially those who can't get into IEO of popular exchanges because of the rush, they might buy into those new scam exchanges due to desperation. Even when buying into IEO of reputable exchanges, due diligence is essential.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:26:34 PM

It's impossible to stop scammers because they are everywhere and they are smart because we've seen what they did to ICO market, pretty much destroying it by stealing millions of dollars from investors. Unfortunately we can't do anything against them, since all of this projects are created by anonymous people and there is no one who can defend us against it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: