Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers will go after IEO soon  (Read 1092 times)
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:21:25 AM

you're right, someday scammers will surface to offer a good IEO and end up tricking investors, especially beginner investors. I think it would be wise if in choosing the IEO to pay attention to all aspects in order to avoid fraud.

The market is red because of scammers and this is the best idea to make a scammer die, I hope that the market will recover soon so crypto great again.
Jan_Vl

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:30:00 AM

Scammers will find their way to cheat people. We only can do our own research and try to make the right choice, it is the only way to protect ourselves from being scammed
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:49:12 AM

The market is red because of scammers and this is the best idea to make a scammer die, I hope that the market will recover soon so crypto great again.
scammers will follow developments. for now, the scammer may be depressed because of an alternative ieo. but they will look for ways too and the same as ico, ieo will be full of scammers later. I think that's the principle of their work. because they won't die easily.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:02:26 AM

The market is red because thats what the whales prefer for now   .  thats what also the user prefer . i mean they sell most of their assets in order for them to profit   .  the market is red not because of the scammers but scammers bring a  bad impression to other users resulting for them to not invest on cryptos  .   dont worry boi because your hopes will soon to come true  . right now the market is slowly recovering which is a good sign .
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:04:48 AM

To be on safer side my advice is not to blind join any IEO just because they are listed or launched on popular exchanges because I believe that money can do anything in this world ,you can buy trust with money and you might be betrayed because of money ,let's be careful

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:14:18 AM

Definitely, there will be scammers that will find their way to these new hype, IEOs. We don't know how strict are those exchanges in accepting projects to their launchpads. Later on, we will learn that some small exchanges have collaboration with these projects in screwing investors.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:21:46 AM

You are right IEO is best way to get profit but also there is a chance of scam specially in small exchanges so always try to invest in IEO which is launched by Big exchange.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:25:43 AM

You are right IEO is best way to get profit but also there is a chance of scam specially in small exchanges so always try to invest in IEO which is launched by Big exchange.
As stated soon we can see more small scale exchanges starting the service of IEO launch. Here scam is possible only if the exchange supports the project that intends to launch the IEO. People were aware of the top exchanges that are contributing good to the cryptocurrency network. This way surely there will be less chances for scam through IEO compared to ico's.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:31:25 AM

Very soon scammers will find ways to make IEO their new source of scamming innocent people ,newbies especially please be on watch out and thread carefully ,invest only in IEOs that are launched on popular exchanges
-----Scam ideas that might be possible from my thoughts
1) very soon scammers will start building new exchanges just to lure victims
2) And through these exchanges they will start promoting Fake IEO projects just to make investors invest there hard earned cash and bang they will disappeared in thin air.
Remember that huge money are made through IEO this days and hardcap are easily met so be on the watch out ,scammers will surely do there best.I believe IEO is a effect way of investment in 2019 and so far so good ,many IEOs already double up or even triple up there IEO price per token and its a very good sign .thanks
I think they will try to penetrate the ieo but there chances might be very little.  my fear is about the exchange offering ieo who still don't have enough or any security to protect its users from this guys.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:36:28 AM

Very soon scammers will find ways to make IEO their new source of scamming innocent people ,newbies especially please be on watch out and thread carefully ,invest only in IEOs that are launched on popular exchanges
-----Scam ideas that might be possible from my thoughts
1) very soon scammers will start building new exchanges just to lure victims
2) And through these exchanges they will start promoting Fake IEO projects just to make investors invest there hard earned cash and bang they will disappeared in thin air.
Remember that huge money are made through IEO this days and hardcap are easily met so be on the watch out ,scammers will surely do there best.I believe IEO is a effect way of investment in 2019 and so far so good ,many IEOs already double up or even triple up there IEO price per token and its a very good sign .thanks

Maybe you are right but this process will be a lot difficult than the normal ico scam, lunching an exchange is not as easy as you make it sound and making it attracted to traders also will take alot of time, so before any scammer could think of scamming people through IEO by lunching exchange, he would think of the time consuming process involve, besides i don't think anyone will be so naive to invest on IEO of an exchange who just lunch with no track record or recognition. I hope people can be careful though.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:43:03 AM

This scammer does not stop. If he knows that there is money. It will use all available resources. There are no ideal schemes. Rotate many fraudsters and confirm their fake identity)

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:23:26 PM

I entirely disagree with this because the reason IEO became a hit is because of the great trust in the method. Binance is very well known to trades and it has a very reputable image so any tokens that they offers is strictly examined first. If ever Poloniex or yobit held an ICO then I don't really see them even reaching 10% of their softcap in the end. You see the difference?
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:32:54 PM

Of course there a lot kind of scams could be, but you are very foolish to trust your fund some unknown exchanges with IEO, and very popular exchanges now need to hold very significant amount of their token to get ticket to an IEO

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:35:47 PM

This scammer does not stop. If he knows that there is money. It will use all available resources. There are no ideal schemes. Rotate many fraudsters and confirm their fake identity)
For sure where is a lot of money the scammer will be there because they will get more money for sure if thwy scam people.  I hopw those scammer will die and caught by the authority.  We need to be careful because right now scammer is everywhere.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 03:42:54 PM

A scammer will always be a scammer and they have plenty of ways on how to scam people.
Joining IEO on popular/major exchanges is the only safe way I could see to avoid being scammed.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:57:11 PM

Well scammers going to do what ever they could just to scam people so this isn't going to be new to us.
When I started in crypto there was so many HYIP and when I started in this forum the ICO's are good there are still HYIP at that time but not so many investors,
Then when there were no more HYIP the ICO's has been increasing a lot of scam ICO's has been around,And now that ICO is not gettimg enough investors they launch IEO so I am guessing soon we would see a lot of scam IEO so keep ypur money safe  Cheesy .

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:59:39 PM

In fact, there is nothing that makes the IEO different, IEOs are better when the sale is in binance. Otherwise, in the first try it will make everyone understand what is going on.
Would you mind telling a bit difference about the IEO conducted on Binance and that conducted by Bittrex ?
I do not think there is any technical or fundamental difference except the difference exchanges holding the IEOs. The first two IEOs conducted by Binance had been huge success raising huge stakes of dollars in minutes and seconds. And the same is happening with the rest. I do not see a difference.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:00:53 PM

A scammer will always be a scammer and they have plenty of ways on how to scam people.
Joining IEO on popular/major exchanges is the only safe way I could see to avoid being scammed.
Unfortunately, educated scammers know human psychology and they are able to use social engineering tools for fraud. IEO will definitely decrease the scamming circle but big exchanges only accept the token sale offers from the reliable team.s Last Celer token sale in BInance Launchpad is a perfect example in this case.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:09:27 PM

For now I think the IEO is still very safe because to be able to enter the IEO there will be many requirements that must be obeyed, because the IEO has a very high risk of the Exchange, if there is fraud it will affect the popularity of the exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:10:11 PM

To be on safer side my advice is not to blind join any IEO just because they are listed or launched on popular exchanges because I believe that money can do anything in this world ,you can buy trust with money and you might be betrayed because of money ,let's be careful

Its not the team doing an IEO that you would have to avoid this time but its the exchanges. Popular exchanges might just be doing a good projects but there are new exchanges that did launched recently. They may be the ones that will scam investors actually. Right now there are few exchanges already that shows very malicious practices so it would be good not to participate on new exchange doing IEO.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: