Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Should Be Exempted from KYC/AML Procedures  (Read 4195 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:09:24 AM

They have no right to know who we are to be honest. They don't need to know. They not a bank, they not giving out a loan. It is not a phone line or TV license you are buying. You not selling gold to a dealer. There is no reason for KYC. KYC is for bussiness related things and even then I do not like it.

You should only ever give your KYC for tax, licenses, loans, bank, buying a car or house or taking out a contract.
Perhaps the purpose of KYC is to reduce bounty cheating since we all know that a lot of bounty hunters are making multiple accounts, causing less quality in terms of prmoting a project. On the other hand, it's still not necessary at all just like what you said. Sooner I believe that there will be an alternative way for bounty participants rather than KYC which is very strict and sensitive.
No, you're wrong. The KYC check should only be used to prevent cases of dirty money laundering and counter-terrorism. Its use for another purpose, including so that some do not violate the rules of this forum, is illegal. You can’t arbitrarily, at will, arrange other KYC checks for other people, since this is due to a violation of their rights to the confidentiality of the person. In my state, these rights are protected by a special law on confidential information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 04:31:54 AM

This is the legal performance for kyc everyone bounty hunter because for that no can join Duplicate entry. Actually some project doing well kyc, even this year i have completed kyc for a project harmony with a well project. In my opinion kyc passing not hard think for the bounty Hunter then those projects have more valuable.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:45:21 AM

mostly now ICO's prefered there project to have kyc process including in their bounty campaigns.But i think there is no need for the bounty hunters to go KYC process because most bounty hunters do not want their identity to be know by other people , as a bounty hunter i do not want my identity to be know by any other people in the world of internet , we keep our identity a secret to anyone.

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:52:59 AM

On June 21 of this year, the Intergovernmental Organization for Financial Action (FATF) adopted binding recommendations that obligated 200 participating states to envisage in their national laws that KYC verification should be carried out if the amount of the transaction sent in cryptocurrency is more than one thousand dollars. I'm not sure about the party accepting such a transaction, however, in any case, bounty hunters can pass the KYC check only if we receive from the ICO team a reward of over a thousand dollars in their tokens. And even then I’m not sure whether the receiving party should pass the KYC check, since in this case the very purpose of its use is violated, because in any case we can not launder dirty money, since we do not pay them to anyone.

Undevd

Activity: 686
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:49:37 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:55:32 AM by Undevd

I think KYC in bounty campaigns it's just a way to remove cheaters who using multiple accounts to get more rewards. But I agree with OP.

━ ━━━━   ┃      CESTATES.io       ┃    BUY   ●   EARN   ●   SELL    ━━━━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━     Tokenized Real Estate Platform     ━━━━ ━━━ ━━
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:20:31 AM

Companies should never force company bounty participants to go through the KYC procedure. Bounty hunters don't invest anything in the company and don't have to go through it. I believe that such companies intend to use the personal data of participants for their subsequent illegal use. Therefore, it is better not to use your documents, the benefit there are many services where you can buy them.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:25:13 AM

I agree with your statement, prize hunters must be exempt from the KYC requirements because they receive free tokens from bounty campaigns, different from investors because they buy project coins. this needs to be reconsidered for prize hunters before doing KYC on any project.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 07:40:42 AM

I personally against The KYC for Bounty hunters as it is totally unfair because almost 90% bounty hunters are not rich they just earn some tokens from the new projects and only 10% projects(in the year 2019) were legit and real, Other all were scam or no rich there hard cap or soft cap due to bearish market and no interest through investors. So bounty hunters totally failed to get some handsome free income in 2019 and doing KYC is not good for that reason.

Kezacky

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:41:32 AM

I personally against The KYC for Bounty hunters as it is totally unfair because almost 90% bounty hunters are not rich they just earn some tokens from the new projects and only 10% projects(in the year 2019) were legit and real, Other all were scam or no rich there hard cap or soft cap due to bearish market and no interest through investors. So bounty hunters totally failed to get some handsome free income in 2019 and doing KYC is not good for that reason.

I have the same thoughts as you and that is indeed a fact. that the bounty hunters must be freed from the KYC system because many of the tokens they offer end up being junk, well maybe there are some but they don't have a market value. I personally always consider projects that require participants to KYC even though they are real projects.

Nick2005

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:14:55 AM

I strongly agree with this, If kyc is considered necessary for the bounty hunters then when starting the bounty, it must be described as disconnected.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:36:38 AM

There are some hunters who do not act honestly. And this creates an adverse environment in the market. How does it work for KYC . I think the reason for this is that Hunter's works well and nicely.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:51:51 AM

There's nothing wrong for bounty hunters to forward their details for Kyc review. The main reason for KYC is to avoid cheat from bounty hunters, one account per person

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SashaRed

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:59:42 PM

KYC in the bounty campaigns it's just a way to remove cheaters who using multiple accounts to get more rewards.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:48:32 PM

You have said it clearly OP. I myself am very much against KYC to bounty hunters. In a way, they could be considered part of the marketing team but not clients. They are basically working for the project and not coming to the project as customers. Not to mention that in exchange to showing their very valuable personal identification documents such as passports and IDs, they will only receive a very small value in tokens. 

But we also need to consider that once we are asked by the project to create an account in their sites, we are already considered customers. Once we sign up to to their sites, rules might consider us as clients. And to abide with the existing laws the project might ask us to pass KYC.
A bounty hunter will not always be a bounty hunter alone because his activities can never be limited too it alone, most hunter would definitely at one point explore future opportunities that is available into opportunities in the bounty market, so there is nothing we can ever do to rely shy away from that responsibility that is been imposed on us by the government.

I understand that we have some bad people that have taken advantage of KYC for evil things, but that does not mean that KYC is bad, it is just necessary to guard against laundering, and whatever rule that is application to others will also be applicable to an Hunter. The worst is if we are not comfortable with a project that is requesting for it, we move on to the one that can gain our trust through a reliable team.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:03:03 AM

You have said it clearly OP. I myself am very much against KYC to bounty hunters. In a way, they could be considered part of the marketing team but not clients. They are basically working for the project and not coming to the project as customers. Not to mention that in exchange to showing their very valuable personal identification documents such as passports and IDs, they will only receive a very small value in tokens. 

But we also need to consider that once we are asked by the project to create an account in their sites, we are already considered customers. Once we sign up to to their sites, rules might consider us as clients. And to abide with the existing laws the project might ask us to pass KYC.
A bounty hunter will not always be a bounty hunter alone because his activities can never be limited too it alone, most hunter would definitely at one point explore future opportunities that is available into opportunities in the bounty market, so there is nothing we can ever do to rely shy away from that responsibility that is been imposed on us by the government.

I understand that we have some bad people that have taken advantage of KYC for evil things, but that does not mean that KYC is bad, it is just necessary to guard against laundering, and whatever rule that is application to others will also be applicable to an Hunter. The worst is if we are not comfortable with a project that is requesting for it, we move on to the one that can gain our trust through a reliable team.

I agree with you, but the annoying side of KYC are the documents KYC is requesting that may not be available to the bounty hunters, In addition, there are many students who do not have a passport and there were those who had documents in a language other than English, I think it's a problem for them to get their tokens as a result of their work without passing KYC, There are also scam projects requesting KYC to fabricate a false accusation to the bounty hunters for failing to pass KYC and then they don't send the tokens to them.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

I am against KYC for hunters. Because the majority of tokens of projects are not worth the fact that I would transfer personal data.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:19:02 PM

i like the idea of hiring a trusted escrow and/or made the payment in other form of cryptos such as btc/eth/etc....    . kyc/aml , both are still the same and kyc is still the general term for the both of them but i agree that bounty hunters should be exempted for it because bounty hunters are only common group of people or individuals that dont do serious business not unlike to real investors that are always involved in private business  related to money's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: