Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowing when to sell off your crypto investment  (Read 17825 times)
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:51:03 PM

Just look at the volumes, if everybody is selling then it's time to buy, the same goes for the reverse, this is not complicated if you pay attention to details.
tendenc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:15:09 PM

It is actually heavy to separate when to deal your assets as not everybody could deal it at miss. Thither are any humans who select to behind and mastery their assets patch others select to abbreviate release.We each get dissimilar conclusion and location of opinion you should just capture additional humans 's chat as a guidebook not as your go. Mention everybody get dissimilar type.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:10:26 AM

Just look at the volumes, if everybody is selling then it's time to buy, the same goes for the reverse, this is not complicated if you pay attention to details.
yes everything seems easy. until you get into it. And the more you start to understand, the more you understand that you still don't understand much. The whole point in the intricacies of work, especially in the cryptocurrency market

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:58:42 AM

When I am buying something i always set up a point where I am going to sell my bag. having such plan can prevent FOMO, because you know, where to sell 50% of position and where to sell all tokens

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:22:33 PM

There are some situation that are just beyond your control. Imagine investing in a coin and later fall as low a s -x10 the ICO price.
I am sure you will never want to sell at such price and think of moving on, giu just have to was it until it rises.
Well, it can be funny, you just have to take it as it is.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:09:21 PM

For me i would sell my investments when i feel like i accumulated the amount of profit i want, even if you missed the all time high you still made profit, it's better with profit than without it, then you can pick whether you invest it again or just keep it, it's not that hard, don't let your greed dictate you.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:40:52 PM

When I am buying something i always set up a point where I am going to sell my bag. having such plan can prevent FOMO, because you know, where to sell 50% of position and where to sell all tokens
This is called a trading/investment plan. Before you any trade, you need to make a plan for all price change scenarios. Those who trade without a strategy are in most cases doomed to failure.

kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:34:13 PM

Equitable instantly is the better age to deal any bitcoin as we assume 't recognise whether the cost could breakthrough many than instantly or not. Patch we yet get age to deal, it's greater to capture the profits basic and so wait representing added age to purchase anew. On the other hand whether we get added design to mastery representing many, so we require to anticipate almost this opportunity as we never base the equivalent opportunity anew in the forthcoming. It is greater to capture the chance that we look at the marketplace so we could yet last.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:36:24 PM

if you are short term investor, then it is necessary you know when to sell but if you are mid or long term investor then there shouldn't be so much eagerness to sell because such quick hasty decision could lead to regrets especially when that project is very active in development and other fundamentals, so sometimes it is advisable to hold a bit for the project to be fully develop to some extent before selling. But of course individual difference.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:23:45 PM

You will not be able to guess the right moment. It is important to understand the market situation and not to listen to the community of this forum. No one here knows anything. Most often there are very deceptive reviews. Therefore, you should study this industry and especially the dynamics of prices in the market. And then you will have an exact opinion. And you won't blame or thank anyone but yourself.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:06:33 PM

The crypto market is very volatile, but when the market shows a positive direction with high pumping prices it can be an option to sell.

aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:11:48 PM

This is a very individual question and each approaches it differently.  For example, I very often monitor the market and starting from the mood of the market itself, if the trend comes to the top, then I hold if it starts to fall, I sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:43:10 PM

With each of my new days in the cryptocurrency market, I have more confidence in the future tomorrow.
It appears from the experience that I try to accumulate.
Because of this, I have enough knowledge to determine the time for the sale of coins at the most opportune moment.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 05:57:47 PM

that's it. each has its own goals for its own strategies. Now the bull trend has started, and who trade more shortly, it can be sold on peaks, and taken on the fall, after 10,000 bitcoin will most likely have a stronger rebound.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:14:58 PM

The most common mistake that many of the newer members make is that they hold their coins for too long. You can hold coins such as BTC, BCH and ETH for long durations. But this is not viable for the smaller altcoins, as there is a real chance that they'll lose their value within 1-2 years. So those who hold them infinitely will lose out in the end.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:38:30 PM

This is a very individual question and each approaches it differently.  For example, I very often monitor the market and starting from the mood of the market itself, if the trend comes to the top, then I hold if it starts to fall, I sell.
In such conditions you should not sell or hold all your coins because if you sell it when the price starts falling then you should keep holding some coins too because what if the price increase again then you will have something to sell again and make 2x profit. It is especially in the case of Bitcoin because utmost profitability can always be seen it so it ultimately hold us not to sell all our coins instantly but compel us to hold it for better time.
Kezacky

Activity: 745
Merit: 10

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:52:21 PM

at least we must always monitor market conditions and coins that we invest have further price developments or not? because that's one way to find out the right time to sell. Moreover, if we buy at a low price, it will certainly get big profits, but if the coins we invest really have great potential.

Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 07:03:19 PM

I don't click the panic button. I know there will be a time when the market could turn bad. Well, knowing when to sell depends on the investor. If you think you have made well enough profit from your investment you can sell or take the profit.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 07:15:39 PM

I think even the most expert trader would agree that it s inevitable to experience loses with trading and also same with some other investment and venture. I mean its a part of the game being a crypto trader and you just really have to condition yourself somehow that despite huge loses there's always hope and chance to regain. We must also be wise and smart with regards to joining an ico, ieo or sto because risks will always be around. Am just glad that as a bounty hunter I don't have to invest with my own pocket and I'm enjoying having tokens from the rewards I am getting from my bounties.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:22:25 PM

When the price is higher than the time you buy, it can be the right time to sell, but it depends on how much you want profit, and if you want a big profit, then you have to hold on and wait for a higher price.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: