Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW]VIAT & Sentivate (Universal Web)  (Read 2207 times)
satgodz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:07:27 PM

Just joined to say this.  I wasn't sure about SNTVT until I watched this whole Q&A with their lead developer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoySlnCijuY .  I think they are being quiet about the project like Ravencoin until it becomes clear how influential Sentivate will be.  This will be a top 100 coin before long.  Looking at 30x or more soon. 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:36:19 PM

When a team like the one we have at Sentivate answers the tough questions is a team that we know will get the job done. There is no over hyped crap which we see from most projects out there just so they can sell MN/coins in pre-sale. There was none of that here which makes Sentivate a project to consider getting into for the long term as it is going to take time to get the job done here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:48:53 PM

I am impressed by the sheer professionalism of this team in the aspect of answering hard hitting questions and critics over both Telegram & Discord.

The Lead Developer surely knows what he's talking about in regards to the technology. I have been following this project since early this year and the team has hit all milestones on their roadmap!

Pick this project up!

When a team like the one we have at Sentivate answers the tough questions is a team that we know will get the job done. There is no over hyped crap which we see from most projects out there just so they can sell MN/coins in pre-sale. There was none of that here which makes Sentivate a project to consider getting into for the long term as it is going to take time to get the job done here.

Very few projects can really address tough questions from the community.
And if they ever can, this is a good sign that the team knows what they are doing and not here for get-rich-quick scheme.
Most of them will just ignore vital questions and address the easy ones.
But they need to work on the marketing side, seems that this thread is not getting much attention.
The usual problem here - projects with real potential are being taken for granted.
satgodz

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:14:46 AM

I am impressed by the sheer professionalism of this team in the aspect of answering hard hitting questions and critics over both Telegram & Discord.

The Lead Developer surely knows what he's talking about in regards to the technology. I have been following this project since early this year and the team has hit all milestones on their roadmap!

Pick this project up!

Very few projects can really address tough questions from the community.
And if they ever can, this is a good sign that the team knows what they are doing and not here for get-rich-quick scheme.
Most of them will just ignore vital questions and address the easy ones.
But they need to work on the marketing side, seems that this thread is not getting much attention.
The usual problem here - projects with real potential are being taken for granted.

I suppose they should have put [POW] in front of VIAT Cryptocurrency in the title.  That gets miners attention real fast.
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 20

Sentivate Hybrid Web & Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:41:42 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 06:15:21 PM by Sentivate

Please subscribe to the sentivate Medium to stay updated on our project and keep a knowledge bank of @sentivate Interviews & Educational Resources at your disposal! https://medium.com/@sntvt  

ENGLISH: SNTVT | Building the future of Web & Cryptocurrency | TELEGRAM | DISCORD | TWITTER
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:23:19 PM

I'm really looking forward to the VIAT mainnet which is coming very soon. This team is one hard working team and I believe that is why Sentivate will be a top cryptocurrency in the near future and has huge potential to be a top 50 cryptocurrency if the team can deliver on what they have planned.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 02:30:20 AM

Lots of updates planned for June/July. Be sure to watch out Github for code releases!

ENGLISH: SNTVT | Building the future of Web & Cryptocurrency | TELEGRAM | DISCORD | TWITTER
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 02:48:58 PM

What's the function of the token itself?

A lot of your questions may also be answered https://sentivate.com/info/faq/

thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:45:59 PM

well, I looked but didn't found info - when VIAT being launched what will be mining algo? Maybe it is somewhere on the site, I missed it - or just simply wait till VIAT ann created and mainnet is ready to be launched?
Sentivateman

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:10:33 AM

well, I looked but didn't found info - when VIAT being launched what will be mining algo? Maybe it is somewhere on the site, I missed it - or just simply wait till VIAT ann created and mainnet is ready to be launched?

https://medium.com/@sntvt/sntvt-viat-7f75aabd755e

They go into some details in this medium article.
Lucylastik

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:13:16 AM

People in this market, have already understood one thing. What a big part of the ICO is fraud. A huge number of people, known and not known, are inventing new sophisticated ways of cheating, getting rich, at the expense of unsuspecting non-professional investors. In the absence of legal regulation and punishment.

People in this market, have already understood one thing. What a big part of FUDDING is FUD. A huge number of people, known and not known, are inventing new UN-sophisticated ways of bullshitting, being a dick, at the expense of fully woke, professional investors. In the absence of legal regulation and punishment.

Listen up.

I may not understand this whole project but until I get to the point where I feel that the team is not delivering on everything they have up until now, promised, I will continue, as I have from the get-go, to invest quietly in what I believe is a game-changer. If you don't, as is your right, then it's your loss. Sod off somewhere and count your toes quietly and leave the rest of us to our business.

Or if you're going to slag something off, have the decency and intellect to point out your proof with evidence, sources and mature reasoning.

Otherwise, don't be a dick.

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:16:10 PM

The thing I like most about this project is that the team keep on delivering. The new 3 month roadmap was just released the other day and already the team are ahead of schedule which shows that they work hard to get the job done. I have always said that SNTVT is a long term hold for me and that's what I'll continue to do, hold long term as I know things take time to develop.

Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 01:25:12 AM

Our Discord will be holding a contest awarding 50,000 SNTVT Tokens to the Top 8 on our Leaderboards by July 17th.

How do you compete in this you ask? Simple! It is a Discord-Referral contest!

https://discord.gg/ekwEKqy

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:30:59 PM

The Sentivate team continues to work hard behind the scenes as they now have their whitepaper in many different languages for all to understand what this project is all about. Not only that, they are working on the universal web mainnet that will be launching soon so we have a lot to look forward to in the near future.

achodik

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:59:50 PM

Scary cause it reminds me of Substratum.. Exciting because the dev team seems transparent and hardworking. Odds that what you envision is possible? (I'd imagine 100% after so many years of development and the fact that you're still at it...) Odds that what you envision is going to happen? (Replacement of outdated protocols, widespread adoption???)

I feel the team's portrayal of issues with the web as it is are magnified a little bit. I've heard of legacy software that has to be running in nested emulators because it hasn't been actually updated in so long, but I feel like we aren't quite there yet with the internet as a whole. Hopefully SNTVT can either catch people's attention before it gets that bad or be ready and waiting when it gets that bad. Cheers
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 12:14:45 AM

Our Latest and most indepth Q&A yet: https://medium.com/@Panama_TJ/sentivate-q-a-479ebfd380db

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:36:15 PM

I'm really looking forward to the end of July which is when Sentivate plan to launch their browser, I'm confident that the team will get the job done as they have been pretty accurate and on time with almost all things they have planned on their roadmap. This is one project I want to be holding heading into the next Alts bull run. Keep up the good work team!

Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:57:16 AM

https://www.thedailychain.com/blog/the-daily-chain-exclusive-interview-with-sentivate-hybrid-modern-web/

The Daily Chain: Exclusive Interview with Sentivate

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:12:02 PM

Another great interview from the Sentivate team, I highly recommend everyone check it out and also to check out their other interviews they have had in the past few months. This is what I like to see in a team that is willing to do interviews explaining what their project is all about and helping people understand what the team are trying to achieve with Sentivate.

I have a question for the team and that is will the team be attending any Blockchain conferences in the near future to speak and share the Sentivate project with the world?

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:40:22 PM

Another great interview from the Sentivate team, I highly recommend everyone check it out and also to check out their other interviews they have had in the past few months. This is what I like to see in a team that is willing to do interviews explaining what their project is all about and helping people understand what the team are trying to achieve with Sentivate.

I have a question for the team and that is will the team be attending any Blockchain conferences in the near future to speak and share the Sentivate project with the world?

Building a vibrant community is key to any project in the cryptocurrency sector. Part of that is explaining what your goals are and how you want to achieve them. That's why I like those interviews.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: