Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RhomBit [RHOM] Great APR% *FREE* Bitcointalk Member Initial Distribution  (Read 2115 times)
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:46:04 PM

Le't see what will happens seems nice distributions , never seen like this!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StakeGuru

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:46:58 AM

It's that Giveaway time again ! Airdropping 3 RHOM coins each to the first 50 users who post their RHOM address in the Discord Channel
https://discord.gg/WjuxJRZ
#rain-airdrop-giveaway
Discord
https://i.imgur.com/q1oicRN.png?1

Great news that you are conducting another giveaway on discord, thanks for spreading the love, erhm I mean coins Cheesy
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:21:05 AM

I did join but still waiting for reward, do you know if you have any spreadsheet active, do you have any website where we can see the project?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Almako (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:48:34 AM

I did join but still waiting for reward, do you know if you have any spreadsheet active, do you have any website where we can see the project?

Recent Bitcointalk Legendary, Hero, Sr. Member Claims have just been sent out, more positions left.

Discord Airdrop Giveaway Round 2 rewards will be sent out momentarily.

A Spreadsheet to show the number of *Eligible Users* that have claimed from the Bitcointalk Airdrop will be available soon.
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:40:00 AM

RhomBit Digital Currency
Run by a public ledger known as a blockchain, all transactions must be reviewed and fully approved by equal-level nodes to be considered valid, any transactions deemed malicious, invalid, or otherwise not acceptable, are automatically rejected by peers who are constantly verifying the accuracy and legitimacy of the ledger in real-time through active running nodes.
The rules can not be broken, Any node found behaving poorly is banned from connecting for a short time in case it is a valid reason for invalid blocks.

Initial RhomBit Distribution
Want "Free" RHOM ? Rewarding Long-Term Bitcointalk Members !

Legendary Member:
150 Claims available
40 RHOM (Per User)

150 Claims available
20 RHOM (Per User)

150 Claims available
10 RHOM (Per User)

How To Claim RhomBit:

*Eligible Users* Need to send a Private Message in this layout to Claim:
Bitcointalk Username =
Bitcointalk Position/Rank =
Bitcointalk Profile Link =
RHOM Address =

*Please include your RHOM address when sending the PM*

Source + Wallets
Source: https://github.com/Almako/RhomBit
Windows: https://github.com/Almako/RhomBit/releases/tag/v1.0.0.1WIN
Mac OSX: https://github.com/Almako/RhomBit/releases/tag/v1.0.0.1OSX

Coin Specs
All information for RhomBit is freely available by reviewing the source code, The standard specs are as follows:

Algorithm: SHA-256
Total Coins = Continuous
PoW:
0.1 coin - Until Block 10080
0.5 coin - Until Block 20160
1 coin - Until Block 30240
1.5 coin - Until Block 40320
2 coin - Until Block 50400
1.5 coin - Until Block 60480
1 coin - Until Block 70560
0.5 coin - Until Block 80640
0.1 coin - Block 80641+

PoS:
10,000% APR - Until Block 10080
5,000% APR - Until Block 20160
2,500% APR - Until Block 30240
1,250% APR - Until Block 40320
625% APR - Until Block 50400
312.5% APR - Until Block 60480
156% APR - Until Block 70560
124% APR - Until Block 80640
100% APR - Block 80641+

Proof-of-Stake
New coins are generated by holding them in the wallet, Users are paid for the amount of stake they have claimed in the network.

Proof-of-Work
PoW rewards Hardware Miners a specific amount of coins to secure the network while in a percentage with the staking rewards emissions.

60 Block Maturity
Newly generated coins via Mining + Minting will be available after 60 blocks have passed since the new transaction was created.

2 Hours for Deposit -> Stake Eligible
Users must wait 2 Hours without moving an input to be eligible to start earning stake and increasing balance naturally.

Unique Stake Reward System
RhomBit uses an uncommon staking system compared to the majority of other Altcoins.

Stake Rate Decreasing Weekly 10,000% APR to a Fixed 100%
The Minting rate is decided by the emissions schedule, Each input will receive a unique stake rate calculated at the time of coin generation.

Staking Parameters
RhomBit uses a custom emission system, By having both PoW + PoS working concurrently, RHOM supports a very attractive inflation model for both early and late investors.

Minimum Coin Age Required
This is the coin age required to stake, If you have held a balance in your wallet for a minimum of 2 Hours you start gaining coin weight, after Minting it is recommended to recombine inputs to have the Highest Priority for the next stake.
To lock wallet from staking, there are several options: reservebalance, Rhombit.conf use staking=0, encrypt and lock with a password or as a last resort, close the wallet.

Maximum Coin Age
The maximum coin age to stake increases indefinitely since its value is set to infinite.

Inflation Model
The high APR reward halves every 1 week (.estimated) finalization at Block 80,541, the Yearly Stake APR will reduce to a fixed 100% to help curb inflation.

Exchanges
"Coming Soon" Allows trading of RHOM.

Block Explorers
Verify transactions, view graphs and charts for network information.
http://www.findblocks.wales/explorer/RHOM
http://www.nodepow.com/explorer/RHOM

Interactive Games
"Coming Soon" Hopefully with community involvement there will be a few functioning games that allows users to bet with RHOM as currency.

MultiPool
"Coming Soon" MultiPools are a great way to increase your Altcoin holdings, Most currently offer ports for SHA256, Scrypt, x11 + Select CPU/GPU Algorithms, MultiPools scan active market prices, difficulty, and hashrate of popular altcoins and mines the most profitable coin at the moment, By using the Bitcoin gained by mining and selling these coins, users are paid out solely in their selected Altcoin (RHOM If Enabled), which are bought off the open market and aim to increase long-term upward buying pressure.

Mining Pools
www.findblocks.wales
http://www.nodepow.com
https://pool.mineit.today

Twitter

Discord

Any plans for an airdrop for Full Members? Smiley

john8chop

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 03:28:15 AM

New pool at farm.cryptocrop.net

Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://farm.cryptocrop.net:3333 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=rhom 

join our discord https://discord.gg/hjUNszv
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:48:44 AM

Hello,

how many coins do you need the minimum to stake ... have 0.25 which are older than 2 days and he still does not stakt (not staking .... mature coins)
But have always 0.01 deposits ... has this possibly something to say?

I have 20 RHOM and never hit a stake in the last 3 days, So if you only have 0.25 RHOM the it will probably take a long time or you will never hit a stake with that amount.

Hello,

I'm not interested in getting interest but in the arrow that would have to be green if the coins are ripe .... is still with me "Not staking because you don`t have mature coins" and the arrow is still gray though the amounts are already older than a few days

Hello. Thanks Dev.
Got coins and got my first stake.
And now have question:
after Minting it is recommended to recombine inputs to have the Highest Priority for the next stake
How can this we do?

This is the easiest way to explain & use coin control, works for all Proof of Stake coins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUw2NkRpI-A

Did everything as indicated in the video, but "Not staking because you don`t have mature coins" I can't understand why Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:43:41 AM

Did everything as indicated in the video, but "Not staking because you don`t have mature coins" I can't understand why Huh

2 Hours is the minimum stake age but even you have mature coins its hard to stake and the current estimated time to hit a stake is far from reality..

I am running my wallet on a VPS for 6 days straight now and i have no clue why i never hit a single stake for those time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
FORK-KNIFE

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:56:19 AM

2 Hours is the minimum stake age but even you have mature coins its hard to stake and the current estimated time to hit a stake is far from reality..

I am running my wallet on a VPS for 6 days straight now and i have no clue why i never hit a single stake for those time.

Sounds like you guys needs more coins in your input compared to what is out there staking, the block explorers show there is regular staking happening but a lot more pow blocks.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:13:49 PM

Exactly at this moment the team should make a correction.
The problem with such raw projects is that everything seems to be working but no working calculator.
As a result, large investors can get less than small. That is, random here is of great importance, which is not very good  Undecided
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:26:04 PM

Yes, min 2 hours needed to mature coins.

For 90 coins in wallet, I get 1 stake per day.
But network difficulty constantly growth.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:47:49 PM

Got the airdrop thanks mate, how mony coin do you stake ? still waiting for my stake it say 38 minute for earning rewards
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:45:31 AM

I've been staking 1x - 2x daily, I started off with an initial 40 coins, also never trust the estimated stake timer in coin wallets as they are always incorrect, just like the Green staking icon bugs out sometimes and doesn't light up but it still shows you have mature coins waiting to stake with a weight against the network weight if you hover your mouse over it.
Almako (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:52:13 AM

Hello,

how many coins do you need the minimum to stake ... have 0.25 which are older than 2 days and he still does not stakt (not staking .... mature coins)
But have always 0.01 deposits ... has this possibly something to say?

I have 20 RHOM and never hit a stake in the last 3 days, So if you only have 0.25 RHOM the it will probably take a long time or you will never hit a stake with that amount.

Hello,

I'm not interested in getting interest but in the arrow that would have to be green if the coins are ripe .... is still with me "Not staking because you don`t have mature coins" and the arrow is still gray though the amounts are already older than a few days

Hello. Thanks Dev.
Got coins and got my first stake.
And now have question:
after Minting it is recommended to recombine inputs to have the Highest Priority for the next stake
How can this we do?

This is the easiest way to explain & use coin control, works for all Proof of Stake coins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUw2NkRpI-A

Exactly at this moment the team should make a correction.
The problem with such raw projects is that everything seems to be working but no working calculator.
As a result, large investors can get less than small. That is, random here is of great importance, which is not very good  Undecided

Yes, min 2 hours needed to mature coins.

For 90 coins in wallet, I get 1 stake per day.
But network difficulty constantly growth.

Got the airdrop thanks mate, how mony coin do you stake ? still waiting for my stake it say 38 minute for earning rewards

I've been staking 1x - 2x daily, I started off with an initial 40 coins, also never trust the estimated stake timer in coin wallets as they are always incorrect, just like the Green staking icon bugs out sometimes and doesn't light up but it still shows you have mature coins waiting to stake with a weight against the network weight if you hover your mouse over it.

The reason why the estimated time to stake is taking so long is due to the low rewards being given out and Proof of Work miners recombining those mined coins and staking which increases network stake weight.

Basically in laymen terms, the more coins you have "per input" the more chances you will hit a Mint Stake regularly.

2 hours is the minimum time for your coins to stay in the wallet and not move for them to start earning stake weight, users who are trying to stake non-whole decimal values of coins will not even reach the minimum threshold to start gaining weight unless recombined into a single bigger input.

e.g: Instead of 100x 0.5 coin inputs it is much more efficient to recombine those 100x 0.5 inputs into 1 single input of 50 coins.
FORK-KNIFE

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:43:37 AM

It looks like the mining reward has now increased to the next phase of 1 RHOM and the interest rate for staking has decreased to 2500% apr

Now's the time to mine Cheesy
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:51:18 AM

It looks like the mining reward has now increased to the next phase of 1 RHOM and the interest rate for staking has decreased to 2500% apr

Now's the time to mine Cheesy

Already mined almost 10 coin out of 40 i got from airdrop , loook nice , dev are you planning to make website for this project?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:58:31 PM

Yeah, i always check on the console for network weight and estimated time to stake, But i manage to hit a stake yesterday with a good reasonable amount, almost double on what i currently have and right now i am running my wallet once again to see how my current inputs of 5 RHOM each will plays out

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Almako (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:36:02 PM

There has been a change to the plans of Initial Distribution, there will now only be 75 Total Claim Positions for each "eligible" Rank

Claim Rewards will now be doubled as per below, all users who already received their claim prior to this announcement have been credited.

Also... Here is a Distribution Spreadsheet for Current Claims: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19rO67zaP7v_4Rmf__a9w2903CIqfpK5WsBeYz5QzFxQ

Initial RhomBit Distribution
Want "Free" RHOM ? Rewarding Long-Term Bitcointalk Members !

Legendary Member:
75 Claims available
80 RHOM (Per User)

75 Claims available
40 RHOM (Per User)

75 Claims available
20 RHOM (Per User)

How To Claim RhomBit:

*Eligible Users* Need to send a Private Message in this layout to Claim:
Bitcointalk Username =
Bitcointalk Position/Rank =
Bitcointalk Profile Link =
RHOM Address =

*Please include your RHOM address when sending the PM*

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:23:40 PM

Still have to update the spreadsheet i suppose , we are not many on the list at the monent! Anyway thanks got mine
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:29:49 AM

There has been a change to the plans of Initial Distribution, there will now only be 75 Total Claim Positions for each "eligible" Rank

Claim Rewards will now be doubled as per below, all users who already received their claim prior to this announcement have been credited.

Also... Here is a Distribution Spreadsheet for Current Claims: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19rO67zaP7v_4Rmf__a9w2903CIqfpK5WsBeYz5QzFxQ

No chance for Full Member ranks?  Grin Grin But anyway, good luck on your project dev! Do you happen to have a roadmap for your project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: