Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prometheus59 - a decentralized global blockchain-based supercomputer  (Read 3381 times)
WhiskeyGinger

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:14:26 AM

So it is going to be shared computing power service with an ability to make income on sharing, is it so?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kenyon59

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:29:20 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:03:30 PM by mprep

Is there any use for supercomputer if I'm already satisfied with my PC?

Prometheus59 will be used to solve complex tasks that lies far beyond capabilities of ordinary computers. And if you have no such tasks to solve, you can be satisfied with renting the unused computing power of your PC to the network - that will bring you some profit.

So it is going to be shared computing power service with an ability to make income on sharing, is it so?

Yes, true.
FreeWaffles

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:56:44 AM

Is there any use for supercomputer if I'm already satisfied with my PC?

Prometheus59 will be used to solve complex tasks that lies far beyond capabilities of ordinary computers. And if you have no such tasks to solve, you can be satisfied with renting the unused computing power of your PC to the network - that will bring you some profit.

So that will be used for some gigantic tasks, globally. I understand the motivation then.
Btcadoptioner

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:11:05 AM

I would like to see how the coin behaves after the listing. As I see, there are plans for the first listing in the next week. maybe i'll use tham time to learn more about the project and then maybe even buy a bag if it does good after the listing. btc just pumped, so soon money will flow back to altcoins as it cools off. will c, anyway
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:17:07 AM

I would like to see how the coin behaves after the listing. As I see, there are plans for the first listing in the next week. maybe i'll use tham time to learn more about the project and then maybe even buy a bag if it does good after the listing. btc just pumped, so soon money will flow back to altcoins as it cools off. will c, anyway

Thank you for paying attention to the project. Join our social media to be informed on our updates timely. All links are on https://prometheus59.net/
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:21:07 AM

Since they have names and faces on their website, I asked for their linkedin profiles, or any social media profiles of the team. I got rejected. Then I asked only the info of the person from the team who was replying to us. He repeatedly said the information would be provided as the project evolves as I insisted.

It is great that they came up with a transparent team with open faces and names. But I don't see the point why they would defer sharing of their social media accounts / linkedin profiles. I can't find any information about any of the team members on the internet. So currently there is no way to verify they are really the people they claim to be.

Not deducting anything, just saying.

This is somewhat suspicious. If their photos and names are true, then, there's no reason why they are hesitant to share their social media profiles or linkedin profiles. Unless, they are hiding something here. Calling ICOEthics here...
ashspare

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:02:59 PM

Since they have names and faces on their website, I asked for their linkedin profiles, or any social media profiles of the team. I got rejected. Then I asked only the info of the person from the team who was replying to us. He repeatedly said the information would be provided as the project evolves as I insisted.

It is great that they came up with a transparent team with open faces and names. But I don't see the point why they would defer sharing of their social media accounts / linkedin profiles. I can't find any information about any of the team members on the internet. So currently there is no way to verify they are really the people they claim to be.

Not deducting anything, just saying.

This is somewhat suspicious. If their photos and names are true, then, there's no reason why they are hesitant to share their social media profiles or linkedin profiles. Unless, they are hiding something here. Calling ICOEthics here...

Agree with you. I was looking for the founder of the project in linkedin and did not find such a person named Leonel Donaldson.

Perhaps these are not public people. But I would like to see their pages on social networks.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:05:30 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:03:44 PM by mprep

On github, I found a page with your project name https://github.com/Prometheus59

But on the site this person is not listed as a member of the team. What does it mean?

That's a coincidence, as that's not our github.

The site states that you will be added to the listing on the CryptoBridge exchange.

Is this a decentralized wallet.crypto-bridge.org exchange?

Do you have a partnership agreement or are you just negotiating?

We are currently very close to finalizing our agreement. The exchange you pointed out is correct. P59 is planned to appear on CryptoBridge the next week.
Servantus

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:53:45 PM

Are you going to compile the computational power, using the Human Resources of your team only, or is it planned to attract any other third-party organizations for development, marketing and promoting?
Disaster435

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:54:22 PM

What are the marketing steps? This kind of project required good awareness. I see CryptoBridge mentioned on the website. Will that be the only or the first exchange?
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:13:14 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:03:58 PM by mprep

Are you going to compile the computational power, using the Human Resources of your team only, or is it planned to attract any other third-party organizations for development, marketing and promoting?

The initial marketing and development plan is on the website: https://prometheus59.net (Roadmap->Marketing). You are welcome!

What are the marketing steps? This kind of project required good awareness. I see CryptoBridge mentioned on the website. Will that be the only or the first exchange?

Q2 2019 is dedicated to increasing the awareness. That's definitely one of the most prior milestones for Q2, although marketing never stops.
Mustachedwoman

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:34:39 PM

Is it possible to disclose the coin price to have the possibility to count the price per masternode?
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:36:18 PM

ANOTHER garbage shitcoin shilled by ovbious alt newbie accounts
how pathetic lol
not to mention this graphic style looks familiar, hmmm  Cheesy

back again i see?

How we could fight this fenomen?
If this project is familiar (in therms of graphics and ideas) could we find some registers/database with all this "shitcoins"?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:40:58 PM

how pathetic lol
back again i see?

If this project is familiar (in therms of graphics and ideas) could we find some registers/database with all this "shitcoins"?

We cannot, This kind of project will continue to multiply until all people learned that masternode projects are nothing but a ponzi coin project that only enrich developers or project owners. While all the followers and community members are just hopeful for sweet promises made the project team.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:43:41 PM

Is it possible to disclose the coin price to have the possibility to count the price per masternode?

The coin price will be known after the listing in finished; there's no way to disclose it before that.
Here's the link to our discord channel with additional info: https://discordapp.com/invite/HuddetG
FreeWaffles

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:46:59 PM

I don't have any global tasks to solve, but I will look how it goes with Prometheus. There are a few lookalike ideas, so P59 has something to learn from. Correct the predecessors' mistakes, and try to implement Prometheus the best way possible. By the way, everyone looks at the coin price today, so if the price keeps growing, people will join. Otherwise it will be harder.
TopMasterPro

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:55:18 PM

how pathetic lol
back again i see?

We cannot, This kind of project will continue to multiply until all people learned that masternode projects are nothing but a ponzi coin project that only enrich developers or project owners. While all the followers and community members are just hopeful for sweet promises made the project team.

Personally I've made good money on several masternode projects.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 02:56:16 PM

I don't have any global tasks to solve, but I will look how it goes with Prometheus. There are a few lookalike ideas, so P59 has something to learn from. Correct the predecessors' mistakes, and try to implement Prometheus the best way possible. By the way, everyone looks at the coin price today, so if the price keeps growing, people will join. Otherwise it will be harder.

If they manage to launch a working version of the network, then this may affect the price of the coin in the direction of growth.

The idea is good, but it requires a lot of work. The Ethereum team has been solving the problem of scaling for more than 1 year.
SirLion

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:40:26 PM

Is an eye kept on any potential wanting to rent the computational power already or is it going to be researched in further?
aincuy123

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I Am a bounty hunter

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:57:34 PM

how pathetic lol

back again i see?

LOL  Cool Cool

the circulation --> New Dev = New Coin = Get Profit from it = Fail and Repeat