Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prometheus59 - a decentralized global blockchain-based supercomputer  (Read 3397 times)
Kenyon59

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:03:51 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:06:44 PM by mprep

The site states that it will be a stable coin with growth.
What does it mean? If there is a price increase, then this is no longer a stablecoin.

Hello! Thank you for your question.

Price stability doesn't mean Prometheus is a stable coin like tether or any other. Price stability is for sure required, and to some extent provided by the reward mechanics itself. However, to clarify: Prometheus59 is definitely not a "stablecoin" in the sense you asked.

I was looking for technical documentation for almost 10 minutes until I saw this information.

Q2 2019
Basic Whitepaper, Phasing the Development Process, Roadmap Creation, Project Launch, 1.0 Windows/Linux/Mac Wallets

I understand that the technical paper will be ready within 3 months?

Technical Whitepaper covering testnet and mainnet will be released in Q4 2014 along with promotions & incentives to testnet users. Technical Whitepaper will help in understanding the technical details of Prometheus59 testnet & mainnet functioning, although that won't be necessary knowledge for an average user. The system will be done in a user-friendly way so that users will be able to provide/rent computing power without any technical ground.

As for the Basic Whitepaper that many expect, it will be ready soon, probably within a week or two at maximum.

What is your marketing plan for introducing prometheus59 as a means of payment?
In my opinion this is an important issue at the moment.

To be honest, I disagree with you here, since introducing P59 as a means of payment lacks specificity and doesn't provide additional value. That's why in my opinion, the "means of payment" concept shouldn't be the first and foremost topic to present to the public.

I would rather say that that is the ability to take advantage of one's excessive computing power (we all know we never use the whole capacity of our PCs) should be marketed well and show the specific advantages over the projects that already exits, and that an average user will have. Rewards for providing the computing power may not be high for ordinary computers, but that's far better than nothing.

let me know whether you still think that taking P59 as a means of payment is a good idea. Well, to add to that, payment inside the Prometheus59 system will be done in P59 for sure.

For Testnet testers, rewards are planned? I have experience in 3 companies that created their blockchain.

Hello, thank you for your question!

As much as I know right now, there will be a marketing campaign dedicated to testnet launch. As it's quite distanced from now, I can't give you any specific information about rewards, etc. There will be also bonuses for first mainnet users. But you know, first things first.

I was looking for technical documentation for almost 10 minutes until I saw this information.

Q2 2019
Basic Whitepaper, Phasing the Development Process, Roadmap Creation, Project Launch, 1.0 Windows/Linux/Mac Wallets

I understand that the technical paper will be ready within 3 months?

Thank. I also could not find this information for a long time. Now, as I understand it, only the formation of the idea and the project team is underway. The project itself may still evolve over time.

Thank you for your reply.

The idea has long been shaped, and the project has recently been presented to the public, which means it did start its way. Basic Whitepaper will be released very soon, probably within a week. Launching goals are almost completed, though there is still room for social media presence, that will be filled.

Will it be possible for ordinary users to take part in the testnet?

Moreover, there are planned promotions & incentives to testnet users. However, some changes may take place, as there's plenty of time ahead. Mostly due to the possible limitations that testnet may have.

What rewards will users get for masternodes? Already known or you will adjust the reward after the launch of the test network

Note that owning a masternode is not only the possibility of Prometheus59. In future, all providers of computing power will also be compensated. That will start to work after mainnet release.
FuryBeast

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:02:18 AM

How fast will you expand to exchanges? By any chance, will there be more listings in April?
Leila-P59

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:16:05 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:16:32 PM by mprep

Many complain about mining. Since this is a silly waste of electricity. I am glad that you solve this problem and take care of the environment.

Do you have UNICEF representatives in your team?

PoS mining is a good alternative to ASICs mining, as for PoS its enough to have computer with downloaded and installed wallet, and definite amount of coins. 100 P59 is minimum amount to start PoS mining.

There is no UNICEF representatives in our team.

Many complain about mining. Since this is a silly waste of electricity. I am glad that you solve this problem and take care of the environment.

Do you have UNICEF representatives in your team?

PoS mining is a good alternative to ASICs mining, as for PoS its enough to have computer with downloaded and installed wallet, and definite amount of coins. 100 P59 is minimum amount to start PoS mining.

There is no UNICEF representatives in our team.

Is p59 a coin index?

What is the estimated value of the coin? I must understand how much it will cost 100 P59. PoS mining is a smart solution.

The starting price will be competitive typical market price, but it cannot be disclosed until P59 will not be listed on CryptoBridge. The staking rewards' schedule you can check on our web-page.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:58:47 AM

How fast will you expand to exchanges? By any chance, will there be more listings in April?

Soon we will be listed on CryptoBridge. The next two exchange are planned for Q3, however, we'll take advantage of decent possibilities if they appear. As you probably know, listings must hit audience, and the price must be reasonable as well. If that points intersect, the team will definitely review that.
Leila-P59

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:15:15 AM

When will the wallet version 1.0 be available for the Raspberry Pi?

In next quarter of this year it is planned to develop Android, Raspberry Pi, IOS Wallets.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 09:56:44 AM

Soon we will be listed on CryptoBridge. The next two exchange are planned for Q3, however, we'll take advantage of decent possibilities if they appear. As you probably know, listings must hit audience, and the price must be reasonable as well. If that points intersect, the team will definitely review that.

Any confirmation message from crypto-bridge that you already apply and pre-pay the exchange listing fees?

Or your just announcing an exchange listing out of thin air/?

In next quarter of this year it is planned to develop Android, Raspberry Pi, IOS Wallets.

You are developing a super computer but cannot come up with an android ,Raspberry pi wallet and IOS wallet sooner?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pararius

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:13:44 AM

since you generated the idea in Q1 can you tell us what's different from Elastic for example that has a working mainnet? Or Golem? Or SONM?
Leila-P59

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:18:16 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:16:46 PM by mprep

Any confirmation message from crypto-bridge that you already apply and pre-pay the exchange listing fees?

There is no point to create the new blockchain and project in common and not to be get listed anywhere - so the listing is announced not out of thin air. 

You are developing a super computer but cannot come up with an android ,Raspberry pi wallet and IOS wallet sooner?
Q2 will be dedicated to marketing staff basically, such as Social Media Promotion (Discord, Twitter, YouTube, Medium, Reddit) & Bounties to Attract Audiences and Improve the Outreach, Advertising on Specialized Platforms, Listing on the First Exchange, Listing on Crypto Tracking Platforms. The development will take place as well, and in case of the earlier readiness, it will be released earlier.
Leo[DEV] (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4

Prometheus59 team

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 01:50:56 PM

since you generated the idea in Q1 can you tell us what's different from Elastic for example that has a working mainnet? Or Golem? Or SONM?
Not all technical details are already shaped, but it’s already possible to point out to some differences of Prometheus59 and existing solutions:

1. Specific market pricing based on auction (not applied to Charity mission)

In Prometheus59, the so-called "marketplace" will have an auction element, which, in the event of a lack of capacity, will allow prioritizing the execution of tasks depending on the proposed payment (of course, prioritizing will not touch the Charity mission). This may be a win-win at the initial stages of development.

At the same time, if the price rises and there is a shortage of total computing power allocated for commercial tasks, the power providers will receive greater rewards proportionally to the amount of provided computing power.

Also, if there is a shortage of computing power in the network, a power renter (someone who needs computing power) can offer a higher price and thereby attract more users. In addition, users will be able to earn not only on the power provision but also on PoS. P59 will also have a task formalization system to process the maximum number of types of tasks suitable for distributed computing.

2. Specific way to determine payments for provided computing power

Payments will be formed depending on the total income of the system, but here is a fundamental nuance: all the resources allocated for Charity mission will be paid in the same way as resources used to solve commercial tasks. This will be good for marketing and drive more public attention.

3. Payments for the provided computing power, not a task
Instead of estimating the task itself by several parameters (which, for example, Golem does), Prometheus will take rely on computing power itself as an object of assessment. This will exclude the possible negative influence of certain task parameters, such as "timeout," when the task may remain unsolved.

When the marketplace object is a task, few possible outcomes are possible (for example: failed, timeout, rejected, accepted.) When the object of the marketplace is computing power, negative outcomes eliminated or even reduced totally. At the same time, the user only pays for the power he uses.

Prometheus59 - Global supercomputer on Blockchain - https://prometheus59.net/
Leila-P59

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:50:25 PM

1 masternode will have a cost of 100 coins P59?

I wonder what the payback of such an investment is, if the value of the coin is stable

The masternode collateral is 1000 P59. 100 P59 is a minimum for staking. The payback of the investment (ROI) will be available on any tracker, as P59 will be added there after listing.
ashspare

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:10:32 PM

How many developers do you want to attract after launching the blockchain (PHASE I)? I know that Ethereum has more than 10,000 developers and they fail to make a supercomputer
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 06:16:23 PM

What are your main advantages over EOS? I am a supporter of this coin and everything suits me.

Cool

What are your main advantages that make me invest in your coin?
Leila-P59

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:56:12 AM

I wanted to see how to install and configure MASTERNODE, but I can't find instructions.
The site has buttons with instructions for Linux but it does not work
Masternode installation guides already available in P59 discord server in #guides section.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:25:34 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:17:13 PM by mprep

What exchanges are you negotiating about listing your coin?

The site is listed, only 1 exchange. If you want to get a large community you need large exchanges

There is no perfect strategy. Will the creators of Prometheus59 succeed in realizing plans for a roadmap - we will see only in a year.

They promise to launch the main network in 2020 and then we will be able to understand how much their words are confirmed by deed
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:14:22 PM

Many give promises to create a super blockchain. Free and fast transactions. But you have to prove that you can do it. For this you need a professional team of developers and marketers.

The community will not support you if you are anonymous

Are you familiar with the creator of bitcoin? Nevertheless, this is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world with a daily trading volume of more than 16 billion dollars.

The main thing is that they make a quality blockchain and then people will switch to this coin.

You wrote correctly. Bitcoin was created as a breakthrough technology that was not previously known. Cryptography was first presented as a bitcoin blockchain.

Bitcoin creator did not promise anything, he just did

The devs think they are at least close to the level of development with the btc creators. Lol is just ridiculous. Just look at the level of written code to understand who you are and what you want in this market.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Leila-P59

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:28:41 AM

The site is listed, only 1 exchange. If you want to get a large community you need large exchanges

Currently we have listing negotiating with CryptoBridge, and in further stages new exchanges are in plans.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:16:50 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:17:38 PM by mprep

Hello! Thank you for the question.

To add to Leila's reply, the basic plan for Q2 is listing on the first exchange (we are finished negotiating with CryptoBridge and should soon be listed); in Q3, two more exchanges are planned to appear; in Q4, one more exchange is planned. Summing up, there are plans for at least 4 exchanges until the end of the year. At the same time, as already mentioned, the team will review every opportunity that opens the project to a larger audience and fits the budget.

There is no perfect strategy. Will the creators of Prometheus59 succeed in realizing plans for a roadmap - we will see only in a year.

They promise to launch the main network in 2020 and then we will be able to understand how much their words are confirmed by deed

The testnet launch is planned for Q4. That will precede the mainnet launch.
FuryBeast

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:54:11 AM

I would like to observe the listing confirmation too, so that I can be sure I would be there from the start. Will you acknowledge the public officially about the listing status? Or it will just be an announcement when listing actually happens? The price may be different if you're late, so being acknowledged of those things will help/
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:12:58 AM

Once the CryptoBridge officially announces P59 upcoming listing, that will be announced to the P59 public in the official channels. Before that, there will be no official announcements.
Paddle90

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:14:00 AM

Prometheus59 has set ambitious goals. I hope the team will cope with them.

When will the test network be launched?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: