Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prometheus59 - a decentralized global blockchain-based supercomputer  (Read 3397 times)
Aidonker

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:36:19 PM

At the moment, the guys just presented the idea. They do not have technical documents describing the project and the team is not represented.

Let's wait to understand what prometheus59 is.
geref74a

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:52:18 PM

Hey. Where can I install and configure Masternodes for a test network?
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:58:51 PM

At the moment, the guys just presented the idea. They do not have technical documents describing the project and the team is not represented.

Prometheus59 looks like a Dash/Ethereum hybrid, a masternode-based Proof-of-Work with smart contracts. How many of this type of blockchain network are already running? What differentiates Prometheus59 from the others that are already established?

alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:17:30 PM

100% Scam project! Beware peoples! Don't buy this shit.

They banned me from their Discord server because I asked only 2 legitimate questions about this shady project!

Basically, their plan is,

"They paid CB fee (their investment), so they can sell the premines in CB and then exit. I guess they will also do pump - dump to attract traders. They want to start a super computer project by forking PIVX (5 min to fork) and banning people instead of answering them, what a joke!"

They are saying:
- They will develop the project later.
- But they are doing the marketing first!

So, basically, they are now marketing empty basket and only a promise of doing something really impressive in future! (that's what I said in their Discord server)

People don't cry later after investing in this scam, when they delete their Discord server and everything else and vanish! Let's ruin their investment that they are using now to scam people in future! F****n hypocrites.

Edit: All goods comments here are coming from NEWBIE accounts. And I'm also expecting arguments from NEWBIE accounts!

Still the newbies (mostly agents) are arguing. Tell me why they are willing to sell their coin to people when everything is just an idea? Answer properly and get me wrong!
Paddle90

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:19:20 AM

Prometheus59 looks like a Dash/Ethereum hybrid, a masternode-based Proof-of-Work with smart contracts. How many of this type of blockchain network are already running? What differentiates Prometheus59 from the others that are already established?

As far as I understand, Ethereum wants to achieve 1000 transactions per second and they cannot do it.
sconlinemarketing

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:21:25 AM

Still the newbies (mostly agents) are arguing. Tell me why they are willing to sell their coin to people when everything is just an idea? Answer properly and get me wrong!

Where did you see the sale information? At the moment they are not listed on the exchange
Leila-P59

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:21:57 AM

Prometheus59 is a masternode-based PoS project with independent blockchain. There are some points, such as specific market pricing based on auction, specific way to determine payments for provided computing power, that can afford to differentiate P59 from other similar projects.
mgraman2003

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:24:44 AM

The site listed exchange CryptoBridge. But the coin has not been added yet. I understand that listing negotiations are underway.
fsrabello

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:30:46 AM

In the second half of 2019, you announced a listing on 2 exchanges. What kind of exchanges will it be?
salauddin47

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:35:37 AM

Testnet will be launched in Q3 2019.

Will testers receive rewards?
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:58:09 AM

At the moment coin looks just as many others with a single purpose to attract some users and sell premine, nothing more
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:19:48 AM

Hey. Where can I install and configure Masternodes for a test network?

Hello! According to the Roadmap, the testnet phase will go live in Q4 2019. Until then you can run a standard masternode. Masternode installation guides are available on the website.

Here are the links for the guides:

1) Windows VPS: https://prometheus59.net/ext/Prometheus59-MN-Guide-for-a-Windows-VPS.pdf
2) Linux VPS: https://prometheus59.net/ext/Prometheus59-MN-Guide-for-a-Linux-VPS.pdf
MortalCrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:26:25 AM

That was already answered above, as I browsed
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:32:12 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:57:26 PM by mprep

The site listed exchange CryptoBridge. But the coin has not been added yet. I understand that listing negotiations are underway.

The negotiations are finished, but it requires a bit of time until the official announcement is done by CryptoBridge.

In the second half of 2019, you announced a listing on 2 exchanges. What kind of exchanges will it be?

These exchanges must be bigger than CryptoBridge, but there's not exact titles up to the moment.
Leila-P59

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:24:32 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 08:56:17 AM by Leila-P59

Testnet will be used first by developers only and then by users for testing and debugging to ensure an error-free transition to mainnet. Rewards are admissible.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:30:49 AM

Testnet will be used first by developers only and then by users for testing and debugging to ensure an error-free transition to mainnet. Rewards are  admissible.

to add to that, users will be able to run regular masternodes at any of the phases. After the mainnet launch, users will be able to earn on providing the computing power of their computer to the global network, as well as to rent any amount of computing power.
FreeWaffles

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:13:53 AM

Providing 100 coins is a minimum for staking, will you make parterships with shared pools?
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:47:48 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:58:45 PM by mprep

Providing 100 coins is a minimum for staking, will you make parterships with shared pools?

Yes, after listing in completed, the team will partner with a few reliable shared masternode services. Once that done, the minimum investment that generates passive income will reduce to 1 P59 coin.

At the moment coin looks just as many others with a single purpose to attract some users and sell premine, nothing more

It has high-tech purpose among other things. Higher complaigning are strange, as it is common for any start-up to declare purpose and then to start developing. Investing is risky activity, based on prognosys and researches. 

Let me duplicate some insights. Below are differences that are planned to be implemented in Prometheus59, and that differs it from the competitors:

1. Specific market pricing based on auction (not applied to Charity mission)

In Prometheus59, the so-called "marketplace" will have an auction element, which, in the event of a lack of capacity, will allow prioritizing the execution of tasks depending on the proposed payment (of course, prioritizing will not touch the Charity mission). This may be a win-win at the initial stages of development.

At the same time, if the price rises and there is a shortage of total computing power allocated for commercial tasks, the power providers will receive greater rewards proportionally to the amount of provided computing power.

Also, if there is a shortage of computing power in the network, a power renter (someone who needs computing power) can offer a higher price and thereby attract more users. In addition, users will be able to earn not only on the power provision but also on PoS. P59 will also have a task formalization system to process the maximum number of types of tasks suitable for distributed computing.

2. Specific way to determine payments for provided computing power

Payments will be formed depending on the total income of the system, but here is a fundamental nuance: all the resources allocated for Charity mission will be paid in the same way as resources used to solve commercial tasks. This will be good for marketing and drive more public attention.

3. Payments for the provided computing power, not a task
Instead of estimating the task itself by several parameters (which, for example, Golem does), Prometheus will take rely on computing power itself as an object of assessment. This will exclude the possible negative influence of certain task parameters, such as "timeout," when the task may remain unsolved.

When the marketplace object is a task, few possible outcomes are possible (for example: failed, timeout, rejected, accepted.) When the object of the marketplace is computing power, negative outcomes eliminated or even reduced totally. At the same time, the user only pays for the power he uses
Btcadoptioner

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:57:08 AM

Is listing close? When exchange will follow CryptoBridge? What will be the first key marketing goals? How success will be measured?
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:13:03 PM

Is listing close? When exchange will follow CryptoBridge? What will be the first key marketing goals? How success will be measured?

It is! It's expected to happen within a few days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: