Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prometheus59 - a decentralized global blockchain-based supercomputer  (Read 3397 times)
diakas

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:27:43 AM

Why the old and the new    discord  server as a different developer id? and which server is final?

The link to the new official server is on our Twitter: https://twitter.com/59Prometheus
Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, try to continue not to be mistaken in such a sensitive area as the media space, it is wasteful ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diakas

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:30:41 AM

For investors now is the best price to buy!
MotionEmotion

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:10:37 AM

It's the determining of real value, and the good time to run the new masternode - while the amount of masternodes is not big and the price is a bit lower.
Kenyon59

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:02:18 AM

Prometheus59 is live on telegram: https://t.me/Prometheus59
Join our official telegram chat!
FuryBeast

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:35:54 AM

If/when low orders is filled, then you can immediately place sell orders, which promotes trading and makes you profit. People are still split onto several server, but they gradually move to the legit one. Nice to see telegram group, it will help in gathering people together. Are there plans for well-known crypto websites?
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:49:56 AM

Is this the official telegram of this project? Only 3 people in a group are not quite normal.
You definitely need to run airdrop or something like that to increase the number of people in the group.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:30:48 AM

Is this the official telegram of this project? Only 3 people in a group are not quite normal.
You definitely need to run airdrop or something like that to increase the number of people in the group.

The channel was created a few hours ago. Thank you for offer, though.
Disaster435

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:33:12 PM

Just saw that the premine is only 0.59%. Wow, that's really not much. That inspires me a little, as devs must be interested in making price high.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:55:15 PM

Why the old and the new    discord  server as a different developer id? and which server is final?

This one is final: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ac8cHV5
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:08:19 PM

Looks like it was just created, so it's better keep an eye on it not to miss some kind of telegram bounty.

That's the possibility. For sure a few more bounties will be launch in coming days.
Leila-P59

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:18:20 AM

Don't forget about twitter-bounty! It ends on 1 May 12:00 UTC.

Terms of participations are in discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ac8cHV5
Permabull

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:03:18 AM

Nice price decline/increase during one day impressed a lot. I hope someone has made good money at this moment.

Yeah, that's how the market works. Placing low orders yesterday was a good idea. Could sell today and be in good profits. But supply is really low, so I see more potential for price increase. By the way, how promotion goes? Is team working on something right now? Need more awareness.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:16:12 AM

Nice price decline/increase during one day impressed a lot. I hope someone has made good money at this moment.

Yeah, that's how the market works. Placing low orders yesterday was a good idea. Could sell today and be in good profits. But supply is really low, so I see more potential for price increase. By the way, how promotion goes? Is team working on something right now? Need more awareness.

The team is working on promotional agreements. If that goes as we planned, you will see some new bounties soon.
Permabull

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:21:39 AM

The team is working on promotional agreements. If that goes as we planned, you will see some new bounties soon.

What bounties will that be?
gerstrix

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:27:29 AM

An interesting idea of ​​the project. I am sure there will be success in the future. And we will observe the level of fees and developments.

Kenyon59

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:55:03 AM

What bounties will that be?

Currently we are working off some cross-promotion options. That's everything I can say at the moment. More info will appear once we conclude agreements.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:21:00 AM

why is this thread full with newbies chatting with themselves. there is maybe four to five comments from non newbie member and most weren't positive and the rest is a bunch of newbies touting the platform. something doesn't seem right

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:27:50 AM

why is this thread full with newbies chatting with themselves. there is maybe four to five comments from non newbie member and most weren't positive and the rest is a bunch of newbies touting the platform. something doesn't seem right

I equally treat every question. That's not about newbie or hero account, as that mean nothing, but about the depth, novelty of the question and my ability to convey the team's answer. Negative or positive, that doesn't mean much too, as the task is to provide those who asking with answers, ideally detailed and clear.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:44:25 AM

I equally treat every question. That's not about newbie or hero account, as that mean nothing, but about the depth, novelty of the question and my ability to convey the team's answer. Negative or positive, that doesn't mean much too, as the task is to provide those who asking with answers, ideally detailed and clear.

Those of us who have been active on this site for awhile, can easily spot when it seem like comments are made with farmed accounts. I have actually fought those attempts several times when an ICO is involved. But its no coincidence that its a bunch of newbies chatting back and forth to bury any negative comment made about your platform. I have perused thru the entire thread and its the same thing. Also the thread page count and the ratio of newbie acct to other accts is indicative that none of this is organic.

Anyway, since you not getting it thru ICO, and taking the MN lane, its not my place to fight you cos investors have been properly warned and should do their own research. Also, you not dealing with a privacy coin, and have faces posted on your ann, maybe you should listen to the community and make your identities public. Only seem right if you actually have true intentions to stick around and fulfill those roadmaps. You will instantly gain a lot of trust too and investors wont be so wary to invest. Anyway, good luck with whatever you trying to do.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:01:48 PM

Those of us who have been active on this site for awhile, can easily spot when it seem like comments are made with farmed accounts. I have actually fought those attempts several times when an ICO is involved. But its no coincidence that its a bunch of newbies chatting back and forth to bury any negative comment made about your platform. I have perused thru the entire thread and its the same thing. Also the thread page count and the ratio of newbie acct to other accts is indicative that none of this is organic.

Anyway, since you not getting it thru ICO, and taking the MN lane, its not my place to fight you cos investors have been properly warned and should do their own research. Also, you not dealing with a privacy coin, and have faces posted on your ann, maybe you should listen to the community and make your identities public. Only seem right if you actually have true intentions to stick around and fulfill those roadmaps. You will instantly gain a lot of trust too and investors wont be so wary to invest. Anyway, good luck with whatever you trying to do.

Thank you for your valuable advice, it is highly appreciated!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: