Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prometheus59 - a decentralized global blockchain-based supercomputer  (Read 3394 times)
Mustachedwoman

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:41:32 AM

However current decline is opening the green light to new investors, as masternodes are more affordable now. I wait for raising the amount of active masternodes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:54:48 AM

In connection with what in recent days the coin has suffered a huge drop? Has mining become too profitable or has it ceased to exist?

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Kenyon59

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:41:12 AM

In connection with what in recent days the coin has suffered a huge drop? Has mining become too profitable or has it ceased to exist?

The drop can't be explained in any other way that "there were more sellers than buyers." That's not because of the increase in rewards or so. Actually due to the increased number of masternodes (60+ at the moment), the ROI reduced. At the same time, obviously some masternode owners decided to sell their earnings and reduces the price, as there were not enough buy order to compensate that. That said, we are working on marketing and striving towards concluding marketing agreements, listings, etc. What was already competed is shown in #announcements in our discord channel, on our twitter and here, in the bitcointalk thread. Much more is scheduled for the coming days.
FuryBeast

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:48:55 AM

However current decline is opening the green light to new investors, as masternodes are more affordable now. I wait for raising the amount of active masternodes.

65 masternodes is twice more than it was 3-4 days ago, so all goes fine in this regard. It's good that Q2 is dedicated to marketing, as I feel like marketing will help in this case. I still want more exposure. A few masternodes services isn't enough. Some partnerships would strengthen the confidence.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:19:25 AM

65 masternodes is twice more than it was 3-4 days ago, so all goes fine in this regard. It's good that Q2 is dedicated to marketing, as I feel like marketing will help in this case. I still want more exposure. A few masternodes services isn't enough. Some partnerships would strengthen the confidence.

We are working on partnerships and expect for the first ones to be up the next week.
Servantus

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:15:22 PM

Good promotion will help this project to go up, as the idea is good and community is helpful and interested in development.
Disaster435

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:17:02 PM

The team is working on agreements. At this point even small agreements will increase exposure and bring the price up. So some starting marketing will help. But later on development and technical side must be brought into the equation. Some technical highlights is a must for marketing and further development to the next phases, like it's shown in roadmap.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:54:58 PM

The team is working on agreements. At this point even small agreements will increase exposure and bring the price up. So some starting marketing will help. But later on development and technical side must be brought into the equation. Some technical highlights is a must for marketing and further development to the next phases, like it's shown in roadmap.

Technical highlights are something that's already scheduled. We've published an excerpt here and in discord, and will add more as information becomes available.

Regarding the recent price decline:

The current price decline is not critical for Prometheus59.
Price fluctuations are typical for young projects until solid liquidity is shaped. Price action doesn't affect goal completion or any other work made by the team.
FuryBeast

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:07:20 AM

Guys, just do your job. If you do marketing well, entertain the public, make some exciting bounties with reasonable prices, engage discussions, let other brains contribute to your project, etc., then you will get the price back and maybe even higher. Demand is rather weak at this point for the whole market, so you must do your best to arise interested in those who are still interested in crypto and something new. There are almost no sellers on bridge, so any big purchase of say 1000 coin will move the price back to normal.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:39:01 AM

Guys, just do your job. If you do marketing well, entertain the public, make some exciting bounties with reasonable prices, engage discussions, let other brains contribute to your project, etc., then you will get the price back and maybe even higher. Demand is rather weak at this point for the whole market, so you must do your best to arise interested in those who are still interested in crypto and something new. There are almost no sellers on bridge, so any big purchase of say 1000 coin will move the price back to normal.

We are now running twitter bounty with easy rules and good prizes. Go for details: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ac8cHV5
We will introduce more initiatives for our community in the nearest future. Besides, you can ask any questions right here, in our discord or telegram group. To find more contact, browse to our website: https://prometheus59.net/
Permabull

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:49:42 AM

Good time to buy for users who waited. I decided to buy some, hope the price will go up, as it's now at the "red zone". More buyers will grow the price, as on sale isn't many coins. One profound buy = price back at 50.
MortalCrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:33:14 PM

Good time to buy for users who waited. I decided to buy some, hope the price will go up, as it's now at the "red zone". More buyers will grow the price, as on sale isn't many coins. One profound buy = price back at 50.

Interested people will come if the team shows more technological insights and maybe does a little more crowd marketing. From what I observed, they decided to avoid bounty hunters (no spam propagation bounties, no invites, etc.). Well, serious approach will work, but maybe some generous bounties won't hurt. Now sell and buy orders are both weak, so price can go either ways. One bought masternode or sold masternode makes a difference. This need more liquidity and time to mature.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:48:45 PM

Interested people will come if the team shows more technological insights and maybe does a little more crowd marketing. From what I observed, they decided to avoid bounty hunters (no spam propagation bounties, no invites, etc.). Well, serious approach will work, but maybe some generous bounties won't hurt. Now sell and buy orders are both weak, so price can go either ways. One bought masternode or sold masternode makes a difference. This need more liquidity and time to mature.

Thank you for support! We are in constant search for more marketing opportunities.
MortalCrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:58:01 AM

Then it's fine, and I advice to to get more exposure by some kind of viral marketing.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:01:08 AM

Then it's fine, and I advice to to get more exposure by some kind of viral marketing.

That's one of the ideas that are on the table, thank you for sending your feedback. We are now trying to make promotional partnerships to bring the idea of Prometheus59 to more people.  By the way, we have just been listed on MNCN, a popular crypto tracker: https://mncn.online/coins/P59
WhiskeyGinger

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:17:03 AM

I look at P59 with great positive, as the goal to build a supercomp is perspective. Since the development began and marketing is active, we can expect the achievement of the goal.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:10:21 AM

I look at P59 with great positive, as the goal to build a supercomp is perspective. Since the development began and marketing is active, we can expect the achievement of the goal.

I'm glad you support us. We've just hit MNCN, added a convenient statistics checker to our discord server, and more is in development. Also, we have an ongoing twitter bounty, the details of which is also available in our discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ac8cHV5  Keep in mind the twitter bounty ends tomorrow on 1st of May 12:00 UTC, so you have no more time to wait:)
diakas

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:23:17 AM

Team, work.

And our P59 nodes - to help you and us too Wink

As long as there is trust - nodes grow, everything is simple. Grin
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:25:06 AM

Team, work.

And our P59 nodes - to help you and us too Wink

As long as there is trust - nodes grow, everything is simple. Grin

Thank you for your support. We are working on bringing new members to P59 community.
Kenyon59

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:34:00 PM

The community's support, interest and engagement evolves on project at the same extent as team's activity. It is important now to support saving the price level.

The support by the community is vital, that is why we are working on reaching new audience and other marketing goals in Q2.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: