Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prometheus59 - a decentralized global blockchain-based supercomputer  (Read 3397 times)
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 09:26:50 AM

We would like to pay attention to the block reward mechanism: being at block 64260, block rewards will soon reach the maximum value of 2 coins/block. It will hold there for a while, and then, starting from the block 72001, will start to decrease slowly to 0.59 coins at block 177121 and further. Soon the enthusiast-rewarding phase will come to an end, supply will be reduced, and the value of P59 coins will increase. That's an important factor worth paying your attention to.

I really paid attention to it. I would very much like this to happen in this scheme. it looks interesting, perspective and reasonable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kenyon59

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:45:14 AM

We would like to pay attention to the block reward mechanism: being at block 64260, block rewards will soon reach the maximum value of 2 coins/block. It will hold there for a while, and then, starting from the block 72001, will start to decrease slowly to 0.59 coins at block 177121 and further. Soon the enthusiast-rewarding phase will come to an end, supply will be reduced, and the value of P59 coins will increase. That's an important factor worth paying your attention to.

I really paid attention to it. I would very much like this to happen in this scheme. it looks interesting, perspective and reasonable

Thank you for your feedback! The reward table has a motivation value for early users + good value proposition for users that will join Prometheus59 later, so it's pretty well balanced.
FuryBeast

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:48:42 AM

Agree with you. That's reasonable, as many buyers who are at loss not can cut their losses and go long-term. It was announced many times that Q2=marketing, while development goes on, but at slowly rates. But that okay, as not long-term users have some advantage. I appreciate this step from the team. Buy&hold works here best.
Kenyon59

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:59:04 AM

Agree with you. That's reasonable, as many buyers who are at loss not can cut their losses and go long-term. It was announced many times that Q2=marketing, while development goes on, but at slowly rates. But that okay, as not long-term users have some advantage. I appreciate this step from the team. Buy&hold works here best.

There will be more news in the comings days. Stay tuned for further releases!
Disaster435

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:13:38 AM

Guys, you need some big bounties to attract investors. I'm afraid without this it will be hard to come back to good prices.
Kenyon59

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:25:38 AM

Guys, you need some big bounties to attract investors. I'm afraid without this it will be hard to come back to good prices.

We are working on effective marketing measures. Below is the list of the hottest recent news:

1. Client Buy-Back Bonus:Purchase 300 or More P59 Coins and Get 25% Bonus [valid from 9 May 2019 until 15 June 2019].
2. The Policy of Full Transparency: Team Wallets to Fund Development, Marketing, and Personnel
3. Q2 Funding Plan: Team Sells No Lower Than 0.0003 btc per Coin.
4. P59 Marketing Jobs: Discord, Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, and Article Promotion.
5. We are heading towards block 66961-72000 with maximum block rewards.

Join our discord server for details: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ac8cHV5
Permabull

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:58:22 PM

In your discord you stated that Bonus coins won't be paid at once but will be delivered in July and next months. Is that right cuz here i don"t see this info?
Kenyon59

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:06:28 PM

In your discord you stated that Bonus coins won't be paid at once but will be delivered in July and next months. Is that right cuz here i don"t see this info?

Hello, thank you for your question.

Yes, that's right: once you filled the form and it's approved, you will get your bonus coins transferred to the stated bonus address. There will be 5 stages of payment (one payment will deliver 20% from your bonus balance to the bonus address that you stated in the form): 1st of July, 1st of August, 1st of September, 1st of October, 1st of December.

Below is a short FAQ that may help you:

1.    Why and for whom is the Buy-Back Bonus program necessary?

Buy-Back Bonus has several important goals: 1) it provides excellent bonuses to users interested in the technological development of Prometheus59 and its long-term prospects 2) it stimulates an increase in the liquidity and price of the P59 coin, which in turn will attract new investors 3) it is perfectly combined with the established minimum price for Q2 funding, making any manipulations by the team impossible. The program is completely transparent, and the bonus will be credited to a public account and then publicly withdrawn from there to the wallet of the user.

2.    Will the price of P59 decrease when the Buy-Back Bonus participants get paid?

First of all, payments are divided into small parts, which will stabilize the price and prevent the possibility of a sharp fall. Secondly, by July 1, 2019, the community and the demand for P59 will increase, while supply will decrease according to the reward distribution table. Thirdly, the planned development of the project will not allow participants to doubt the feasibility of owning P59 coins, which will reduce the number of sales.

3.    Why is the Buy-Back Bonus introduced right now?

The main goal of Q2 is marketing, but we understand that the price of a coin, liquidity, and the community play an important role for a successful marketing company, since this is the first thing that potential partners look at when studying a project and considering the possibility of cooperation. Buy-Back Bonus is a motivation for the community and especially long-term oriented users.
diakas

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:12:25 PM

While weak people throw off coins - I slowly accumulate master nodes, now it is the most correct strategy - I believe in the prospects of development of the coin!
Kenyon59

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:32:04 AM

While weak people throw off coins - I slowly accumulate master nodes, now it is the most correct strategy - I believe in the prospects of development of the coin!

Hello! Glad to have you with us! We're preparing some hot stuff for the next week!
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:43:05 AM

.....Secondly, by July 1, 2019, the community and the demand for P59 will increase, while supply will decrease according to the reward distribution table. Thirdly, the planned development of the project ...

In the real word of investment such a statement could lead to a court

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward-looking_statement

In United States business law, a forward-looking statement or safe harbor statement is a statement that cannot sustain itself as merely a historical fact. A forward-looking statement predicts, projects, or uses future events as expectations or possibilities.
Kenyon59

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:52:47 AM

I would like to pay attention to the block reward mechanism.

We are now at maximum block rewards of 2 coins/block. In a few days, starting from the block 72001, rewards will start to decrease slowly to 0.59 coins at block 177121 and further. Soon the enthusiast-rewarding phase will come to an end and coins supply will be reduced.
diakas

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:15:04 PM

It is obvious that young people who are not tempted with the intricacies of financial relations in the US are engaged in the project, but they can be forgiven for this because of the great desire to develop this project, and I think it will be very successful!
Kenyon59

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:18:42 AM

Thank you for your support. By making statements about growth, etc. of course It was meant that the team would do the maximum to bring the best result. Also, paid help is highly appreciated, especially in the marketing direction. We are searching for discord, twitter, telegram promoters, as well as YouTube promoters and authors having access to credible website. The full list of vacations is available in the discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ac8cHV5
diakas

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 11:08:21 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 11:30:59 AM by diakas

Thank you for your support. By making statements about growth, etc. of course It was meant that the team would do the maximum to bring the best result. Also, paid help is highly appreciated, especially in the marketing direction. We are searching for discord, twitter, telegram promoters, as well as YouTube promoters and authors having access to credible website. The full list of vacations is available in the discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ac8cHV5
Thank you, while I am saving your master nodes, I hope this is also a good participation in the project.
Marketing is good, but it doesn't have to be one, naked.

We need to start showing the development process of what is stated in the header - a distributed supercomputer.
Actually, that's why I was very interested in your project.

I can help with a specific theoretical development of the principles of parallelization, for example, when parallelizing a cluster of large programs and software systems, it is necessary to be able to parallelize them incrementally, starting with the most time-consuming fragments of it and gradually adding new fragments until we reach the desired level of efficiency of a parallel program.

One of the first successful examples of such calculations was the SETI@home initiative, a research project with the participation of ordinary users of the network, launched in 1999. The aim of the project was to search for possible signals in space from alien civilizations. The SETI@home system sent millions of pieces of data ("work blocks") to project participants to analyze the information on their home computers. SETI@home software processed the data received from the participants ' home computers, which were engaged in calculations during the start of the screen saver, that is, the idle time of their PC. Initially, custom software was used, and later SETI@home switched to the Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing platform (BOINC, Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing), used for other similar projects, for example, vLHC@home, the CERN project, which allows ordinary users to participate in studies of particle physics.

Also pay attention to the predecessors who tried and are trying to implement a decentralized supercomputer, forming a global market for computing resources, such as the Golem project.
Kenyon59

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:13:33 AM

💎Discord Community Enlargement Bounty Has Started!💎

1 invited user = 5 P59 coins
Budget: 5000 coins

NO UNSOLICITED MESSAGES ALLOWED!
👉Details: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ac8cHV5
FuryBeast

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:02:31 PM

The price doesn't fall anymore, but do you have a plan for some measure to increase the buying pressure. I bet, some users are afraid to buy because they are not sure if they demand will overcome the supply. The supply is also weak, so some extra big buy order will make people more confident and not worry that they price can go lower.
Kenyon59

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:14:14 PM

Have an account on Twitter? Then retweet this and win $50: https://twitter.com/59Prometheus/status/1128625350567649284
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 01:56:29 PM

The price doesn't fall anymore, but do you have a plan for some measure to increase the buying pressure. I bet, some users are afraid to buy because they are not sure if they demand will overcome the supply. The supply is also weak, so some extra big buy order will make people more confident and not worry that they price can go lower.

Do you really think the dev team will put a buy order in the exchange, Since they can mint many new coins everyday from their own masternode Cheesy

The dev team failed in marketing making so don;t expect real investors anytime soon. Buying now is a suicide and should be think not only twice but many times.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
diakas

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:31:58 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 05:11:18 PM by diakas

Do you really think the dev team will put a buy order in the exchange, Since they can mint many new coins everyday from their own masternode Cheesy

The dev team failed in marketing making so don;t expect real investors anytime soon. Buying now is a suicide and should be think not only twice but many times.

Tell that to Satoshi Nakamoto and Vitalik Buterin - as they BTC and ETH bought??? Wink In them simply believed!

Time will put everything in place - if the developers do not throw a coin, it will grow in price and it is not even discussed, so that the value of it has disappeared, you need the disappearance of the developers and the absolute!

On the growing trend of bitcoin soon people will begin to buy everything you can still buy Wink

I'm sure that coin will be able to do maybe x100 and x1000 Wink

And now, at the bottom is the best time to buy and I do!

The number of nodes is growing - already 89 is the maximum number for all time, so trust has been restored.

All reward master node today began to decrease - in a month it will be 3 times less.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: