Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070028 times)
BDRatings

Activity: 53
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

Hello Bytecoin community. Below is a multitude of serious discrepancies regarding some Bytecoin officials, its community manager and the venture called AssetRush. Please note that I do not bring up the contested premine accusation - all my points are about other, new findings that other users just touched upon earlier. I brought this up in this very thread a month or so back but the posts were ignored. I urge the Bytecoin community to actually read what I found and not dismiss it all as FUD in a knee-jerk reaction. I also ask of the Bytecoin community to look for what happens to this post, or how Jenny Goldberg or other people working on Bytecoin addresses it.

The new findings in detail, with sources and proofs:
https://medium.com/@bdratings/bytecoin-puppets-among-us-7381db79c468
https://medium.com/@bdratings/an-update-on-the-bytecoin-farce-3ae34ce45ba8

TL;DR:

* 20 or so sockpuppet accounts have been identified, tied to people in the very midst of the Bytecoin project. They are all operated by Russian-speakers. No one on the Bytecoin team has ever addressed this. Proof is in the first article.

* Jenny Goldberg is not her real name. I established it by her use of Russian emoticons, you know, these )) kinds. Data from the Twitter Archiving Project confirms that Jennys Twitter account was created or is operated from a computer with Russian language settings. Remember, it is ok to be pseudonymous like Satoshi, but it is serious to pretend to be a real person in order to establish legitimacy to the Bytecoin project.

* "Jenny Goldberg"'s AssetRush venture is a facade; the large team of almost 20 people just a month ago have been reduced to 7 people (https://assetrush.com/about). Of this I have proof as well. All or a large majority of these AssetRush team members are fake persons with anglo-saxon names, yet operated by Russian speakers. Some quickly unfollowed Russian (cyrillic) media accounts on Twitter once I pointed this fact out. Their Twitter profiles were all created in April this year, within days of that of Jenny's. So no one in a team of 20 had a Twitter account prior to the AssetRush venture. Their LinkedIn profiles were fake as well (newly created but with over 1000 bought contacts). After I pointed this fact out, most of these profiles have been terminated in order to sweep it under the carpet.

Lastly, before anyone replies with something of the effect of: "So what if they are Russians!?" OF COURSE there is nothing wrong with Russian dev teams, only an idiot would show such prejudice. The point I'm making is that someone Russian speaking who pretend to be named Jenny Goldberg, and operates a bunch of fake Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, is lying to you, and the reason of this lie is in the end to take money from people through some kind of social engineering. So start demanding answers.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Hello Bytecoin community. Below is a multitude of serious discrepancies regarding some Bytecoin officials, its community manager and the venture called AssetRush. Please note that I do not bring up the contested premine accusation - all my points are about other, new findings that other users just touched upon earlier. I brought this up in this very thread a month or so back but the posts were ignored. I urge the Bytecoin community to actually read what I found and not dismiss it all as FUD in a knee-jerk reaction. I also ask of the Bytecoin community to look for what happens to this post, or how Jenny Goldberg or other people working on Bytecoin addresses it.

TL;DR:

* 20 or so sockpuppet accounts have been identified, tied to people in the very midst of the Bytecoin project. They are all operated by Russian-speakers. No one on the Bytecoin team has ever addressed this. Proof is in the first article.

* Jenny Goldberg is not her real name. I established it by her use of Russian emoticons, you know, these )) kinds. Data from the Twitter Archiving Project confirms that Jennys Twitter account was created or is operated from a computer with Russian language settings. Remember, it is ok to be pseudonymous like Satoshi, but it is serious to pretend to be a real person in order to establish legitimacy to the Bytecoin project.

* "Jenny Goldberg"'s AssetRush venture is a facade; the large team of almost 20 people just a month ago have been reduced to 7 people (https://assetrush.com/about). Of this I have proof as well. All or a large majority of these AssetRush team members are fake persons with anglo-saxon names, yet operated by Russian speakers. Some quickly unfollowed Russian (cyrillic) media accounts on Twitter once I pointed this fact out. Their Twitter profiles were all created in April this year, within days of that of Jenny's. So no one in a team of 20 had a Twitter account prior to the AssetRush venture. Their LinkedIn profiles were fake as well (newly created but with over 1000 bought contacts). After I pointed this fact out, most of these profiles have been terminated in order to sweep it under the carpet.

Lastly, before anyone replies with something of the effect of: "So what if they are Russians!?" OF COURSE there is nothing wrong with Russian dev teams, only an idiot would show such prejudice. The point I'm making is that someone Russian speaking who pretend to be named Jenny Goldberg, and operates a bunch of fake Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, is lying to you, and the reason of this lie is in the end to take money from people through some kind of social engineering. So start demanding answers.

Thanks for your warnings. I don't know if you are trustworthy, but the mission and actions of this rather new dev team is warning enought. They, and all greedy followers, will loose their money.
BDRatings

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

I hope people don't just take my word for the above, but look at the evidence I present in the articles. I have also saved quite much evidence locally should it be needed (if Bytecoin/AssetRush starts removing more profiles, accounts, team members etc).
versprichnix

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

You will loose your money, if you match one of the following items:

+ you own this coin, without having confidence in it, expecting a rising price
+ you don't own this coin, although having confidence, expecting a falling price
+ you have too much of this coin, expecting a rising price

Don't expect anything, then natural rules allow you to keep your money. Investments are bounties in a human world.
versprichnix

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

I hope people don't just take my word for the above, but look at the evidence I present in the articles. I have also saved quite much evidence locally should it be needed (if Bytecoin/AssetRush starts removing more profiles, accounts, team members etc).

The two articles are a bunch of phrases, claiming to tell the truth. It's the truth of the author alone. What is real therefrom, I will never find out in a reasonable amount of time. I do not trust anybody, I even do not trust myself. But nevertheless, thanks for telling me your ultimate truth.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

I  have  baned  my  btc address to   bytecoin,   dont know how to check  the  amount of  byte coin I  have  got ,  will  check it  out  sooner or later

JuanPabloCuervo

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

Well...

the X3 Asic Miner is out...
https://shop.bitmain.com/product/detail?pid=00020180523190336721X5amjA1i0695

impressive & tempting: 220kH/s @ 500w
but i'm a hard fan of ASIC resistant algorithm...

Argon2d it is.

Not a fan of changing the algorithm every 6 months... "cat & mouse game"
the quest for the ultimate algorithm continues...

CryptoNight v6 was cpu friendly, very power efficient, i liked that a lot.

the problem is not that is Asic resistant or Not...
the problem is the Ratio 220:1 vs. price, too much unbalanced...

the ideal algorithm would give equal opportunity to cpu, gpu & Asic.

ETHash gpu vs. asic ratio is less unbalanced... but Not Cpu friendly.

Anyway...
sha256 miners
scrypt
x11 "Dash"
Blake 2b
ETHash
Equihash
& CriptoNight v6

BDRatings

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

TL;DR:

@BCN_official Why do you keep ignoring this? There are multiple issues, independent of each other, that you really ought to address.
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

this shitty and bad and buggy windows desktop wallet (see my last 2 posts on the last page before this one) actually needs 25 gb on your hard disk!
other qt wallets of other coins need at most 2 gb (most of them even below 1 gb)!
so now i deleted this crappy wallet.
don't want to spend 25 gb of my precious hard disk space for such a suspicious wallet which doesn't work very good and doesn't even show you clearly what is your public address.

DMAllera

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

Instant private transactions are provided all around the world by the Bytecoin Network, they are totally untraceable, and they don’t require any additional fees. That's why it's good to know that this is the best solution for those who want to keep their financial privacy.
BCN_official

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

The Updated Bytecoin Roadmap has been released! Please see our blog for more details!

http://goo.gl/mqRbT6 

Kryptor

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

The Updated Bytecoin Roadmap has been released! Please see our blog for more details!

http://[Suspicious link removed]/mqRbT6 

What section of road map are you on right now ?
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:52:13 AM

I really do not understand why hard fork is even significant. this is just a software update. No new coins will be created and in terms of BCN value, it creates a sensation and raises the price. Is not that what drives the price of all crypto. Most people can not give 2 horrors about technology.
Lex6088

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

How to change  the blockchain Bytecoin location?  For example  from disk C to disk D.

I did so:
1 - I installed the program (v. 2.0.4 or 3.1.1).
2 - Then I created a shortcut bytecoin-gui and put it on the desktop.
3 - I started the program using this shortcut.
4 - I created a new wallet and set a password for it. Synchronization started. I waited a bit and finished the program.
5 - In the "Start" menu, I typed the command %APPDATA% and was in the "Roaming" folder.
6 - Then I copied the folder "bytecoin" and placed it on disk "D".
7 - After that I deleted the "bytecoin" folder from the "Roaming" folder.
8 - Then in the "Start" menu I typed the command "cmd". You will see a black window for working with the command line. You will see a line similar to this: "C:\Users\your user name>" and the cursor that will flash. You should write such a command:

MkLink /J "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin" "D:\bytecoin"

The entire line should look like this:

C:\Users\your user name>MkLink /J "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin" "D:\bytecoin"

With the exception of “your user name”
 Write very carefully and do not miss the spaces.
9 - Collapse the command line and launch the program via the shortcut. Everything should work.

Кaк измeнить пyть для зaгpyзки Bytecoin блoкчeйнa c диcкa «C» нa диcк «D»

1 - Я ycтaнoвил пpoгpaммy (v. 2.0.4 или 3.1.1)
2 - Пoтoм я coздaл яpлык bytecoin-gui и пoмecтил eгo нa paбoчий cтoл.
3 - Я зaпycтил пpoгpaммy пpи пoмoщи этoгo яpлыкa.
4 - Coздaл нoвый кoшeлёк и ycтaнoвил нa нeгo пapoль. Haчaлacь cинxpoнизaция. Я пoдoждaл нeмнoгo и зaвepшил пpoгpaммy.
5 - B мeню "Пycк" я нaбpaл кoмaндy %APPDATA%  и oкaзaлcя в пaпкe "Roaming".
6 - Зaтeм я cкoпиpoвaл пaпкy "bytecoin" и пoмecтил eё нa диcк "Д".
7 - Пocлe этoгo я yдaлил пaпкy "bytecoin" из пaпки "Roaming".
8 - B мeню "Cтapт" я нaбpaл кoмaндy "cmd". Пepeд вaми пoявитcя чёpнoe oкнo для paбoты c кoмaнднoй cтpoкoй.  Bы yвидитe cтpoкy пoxoжyю нa этy: " C:\Users\your user name>" и кypcop, кoтopый бyдeт мигaть.
Bы дoлжны нaпиcaть тaкyю кoмaндy:

MkLink /J "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin" "D:\bytecoin"

Кopoчe, вcя cтpoкa дoлжнa имeть тaкoй вид( зa иcключeниeм “your user name”т.к. y вac бyдeт чтo тo cвoё):

C:\Users\your user name>MkLink /J "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin" "D:\bytecoin"

Пишитe oчeнь внимaтeльнo и нe пpoпycкaйтe пpoбeлы.
9 – Cвopaчивaeтe кoмaнднyю cтpoкy и чepeз яpлык зaпycкaeтe пpoгpaммy. Bcё дoлжнo paбoтaть.
Lex6088

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

And here's another way to change the way to load Bytecoin blockchain from drive C to drive D

Open bytecoin GUI wallet, click Tools -> Wallet Daemon Parameters, input here

--data-folder=D:\bytecoin

Where D:\bytecoin is path to your new blockchain folder . So you need to change it, if you prefer use any other folder to place bytecoin data.

That's all.

Use old versions up to 3.0.4 isn't recommended
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

Hi
Is it true that a new roadmap will be revealed today?

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

I think it is possible bottom at around 80 satoshi seeing in context of most recent top floor can be said. I have not followed how it should have been but seeing talks about roadmap this gives me hope to expect some movement in price once again. It depends on the goals and their terms.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

I think it is possible bottom at around 80 satoshi seeing in context of most recent top floor can be said. I have not followed how it should have been but seeing talks about roadmap this gives me hope to expect some movement in price once again. It depends on the goals and their terms.

If current trend will continue than it could push the price to more lower level around 60 but this is just my personal opinion. To be honest it is really hard to predict about the direction of the price any big news could break the barriers.
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

https://twitter.com/Bytecoin_BCN/status/1003541869769437184
Main website is currently down but we are online to help our users on Reddit, Telegram, and Twitter! Our site will be back and functional soon!
btcluka

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

Not interest, just ASIC from AEON pools Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: