Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070028 times)
BCN_official

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:01:53 AM

Read an exclusive interview with the Bytecoin CMO, Jenny Goldberg

Just click on this link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nebuchadnezzeer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:15:35 AM

BCN_Official: I have my bytecoin stuck on desktop wallet for over a year now, the wallet has refused to sync since then.
Please help me out with this.

Hello! If you contacted our support, please write your ticket number, or if you don't have it, please provide more details so I can help you. Thank you!

I sent some bytecoin to this address for over 2 years now, but they have never reflected on the wallet balance.
The main problem I see was that I sent coins to this wallet immediately after installation and then later realised I was supposed to syncronise this wallet.
I have tried syncronising this wallet since then, but still not syncing completely.
For a very long time, wallet status has been showing "disconnected" at Syncronisation 587579/587579.
Is there anyway I can recover the coins sent to this wallet without completely syncing the wallet?

Wallet type: Desktop
Wallet verson: Bytecoin Wallet 1.1.1
Wallet Address: 29d8Ve5KEgG1ZHChmLANiv6zR5D6qdzEA5wMNmi51iA5bLRJpmZNSFRd911FKRTnKDWnjFGaDbgRicd RgzYvfRjv3v3wLtK

BCN_official

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:17:35 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 11:42:22 AM by BCN_official

Welcome to the Max Hasselhoff's Corner #2

After covering a few of the different ways that crypto technology is getting absorbed into the more traditional sectors of finance last week, now we’d like to examine a few emerging features and techs that can impact the trajectory of crypto development.

Read more here  

BCN_official

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:04:15 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 01:41:21 PM by BCN_official

BCN_Official: I have my bytecoin stuck on desktop wallet for over a year now, the wallet has refused to sync since then.

Hello! If you contacted our support, please write your ticket number, or if you don't have it, please provide more details so I can help you. Thank you!

I sent some bytecoin to this address for over 2 years now, but they have never reflected on the wallet balance.
The main problem I see was that I sent coins to this wallet immediately after installation and then later realised I was supposed to syncronise this wallet.
I have tried syncronising this wallet since then, but still not syncing completely.
For a very long time, wallet status has been showing "disconnected" at Syncronisation 587579/587579.
Is there anyway I can recover the coins sent to this wallet without completely syncing the wallet?

Wallet Address: 29d8Ve5KEgG1ZHChmLANiv6zR5D6qdzEA5wMNmi51iA5bLRJpmZNSFRd911FKRTnKDWnjFGaDbgRicd RgzYvfRjv3v3wLtK

Unfortunately, you have a very old version of the wallet. Please update it first, but don't forget to export your keys from the wallet so you won't miss anything. If you have any questions or you need help, please contact our support at support@bytecoin.org.

Nebuchadnezzeer

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:18:39 PM

Okay, thank you.

Unfortunately, you have a very old version of the wallet. Please update it first, but don't forget to export your keys from the wallet so you won't miss anything. If you have any questions or you need help, please contact our support at support@bytecoin.org.
Nebuchadnezzeer

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:24:12 PM

Okay, thank you.

Link to Windows 32 bit doesn't pop up for download.
BCN_official

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:23:42 PM

Been a while since i have been looking this and it's consistently pushing upwards, looks like this will be in top 20 within few months. Or even earlier if something good pops up. I like the concept of this too.

Thank you so much!

RedAnt

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:09:03 AM

We still have a big problem. Many still use old versions of the software.

The new wallet software is sophisticated but the speed is still unused. Sync does not go fast enough to go. Step forward, two steps back. That's because there are nodes in the old versions. The fact that I have the latest version (v3.4.0) of the Bytecoin Desktop Wallet is not compensation for speed. But I have an idea. For that there is a relatively simple implementation solution.

The nodes - can only be the last version. Who does not have the latest version, can not be node. Connecting to the network is disabled.

Ordinary users - connecting/synchronizing by priority. The latest version has the highest priority (and thus the highest speed). Old versions are "on hold". In this way we control the "bandwidth". Even the most stubborn users will give in under this pressure and finally install newer versions. We need to speed!
BCN_official

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:25:31 AM

Bytecoin Hardware Wallets Early Support Release Is Live

Take a deeper look at the alpha release in the new article

BCN_official

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:21:38 PM

The new wallet software is sophisticated but the speed is still unused. Sync does not go fast enough to go. Step forward, two steps back. That's because there are nodes in the old versions. The fact that I have the latest version (v3.4.0) of the Bytecoin Desktop Wallet is not compensation for speed. But I have an idea. For that there is a relatively simple implementation solution.

The nodes - can only be the last version. Who does not have the latest version, can not be node. Connecting to the network is disabled.

Ordinary users - connecting/synchronizing by priority. The latest version has the highest priority (and thus the highest speed). Old versions are "on hold". In this way we control the "bandwidth". Even the most stubborn users will give in under this pressure and finally install newer versions. We need to speed!

Thanks for your support! Actually, that's quite a smart idea. I don't think it could be implemented, because Bytecoin doesn't want to push people to update way too often. In addition, this couldn't work for all users, since it is reasonable to assume users with the older versions already have blockchain synced, and hence they are not affected by blockchain sync speed because they only sync the remaining small bits.

What's important to say here, is that in Bytecoin anonymity requires quite a lot of calculations on the synced blocks and it relies noticeably on hard drive performance. You can try measuring storage load during blockchain sync and see whether you need to consider upgrading.

RedAnt

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:20:07 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 10:51:46 AM by RedAnt

Thanks for your support! Actually, that's quite a smart idea. I don't think it could be implemented, because Bytecoin doesn't want to push people to update way too often. In addition, this couldn't work for all users, since it is reasonable to assume users with the older versions already have blockchain synced, and hence they are not affected by blockchain sync speed because they only sync the remaining small bits.

What's important to say here, is that in Bytecoin anonymity requires quite a lot of calculations on the synced blocks and it relies noticeably on hard drive performance. You can try measuring storage load during blockchain sync and see whether you need to consider upgrading.

I see ... and yet, now we have an internal hardfork, the address changes to the new one with the prefix bcn. The new format is not a choice but a must. Explain the importance of updating (any of) the software, including the Bytecoin Wallet. Now is the chance to do something and to change the thinking of the majority. Everything else (even silence) just undermines the great future of Bytecoin. Implementation? Bring in the red triangle sign (warning to the new version, above or under of Total Balance) that nobody will leave indifferent. At least this is possible. There are other ways. Let developers think about what and how.
Lex6088

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:53:43 AM

My congratulations to the whole community!

Today we have 184 200 000 000 BCN coins generated!

https://countdown.bytecoins.world/#
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:09:24 PM

Ans new exchanges planed for ByteCoin? Bittrex vor a relisting at Binance? The Hardware Wallet are good news 😉

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:37:13 PM

Ans new exchanges planed for ByteCoin? Bittrex vor a relisting at Binance? The Hardware Wallet are good news 😉

There is very smart chance for relisting on Binance they found something suspicious behind the scene or maybe it will could get succeed to take place on their upcoming DEX. 
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:33:14 AM

There is very smart chance for relisting on Binance they found something suspicious behind the scene or maybe it will could get succeed to take place on their upcoming DEX. 
Personally, my faith on Bytecoin gone last year when the network got terrible unknown issues, which led to unable to send coins to all exchanges.
Wallets of Bytecoin was under maintenance on Poloniex, Binance, etc.
It's more terrible because during those days, Bytecoin rocketed, but investors unable to dep their coins to exchanges and took profits.
BCN_official

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:29:20 PM

Welcome back to Max’s Corner 3: Take a look at some of the biggest stories happening in sphere of crypto adoption and tech growth.

Read more here  

BCN_official

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:46:00 AM

Bytecoin Hardfork Preparation Guide

Take a look at the comprehensive guide to the upcoming hardfork here

BCN_official

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:52:04 AM

I see ... and yet, now we have an internal hardfork, the address changes to the new one with the prefix bcn. The new format is not a choice but a must. Explain the importance of updating (any of) the software, including the Bytecoin Wallet. Now is the chance to do something and to change the thinking of the majority. Everything else (even silence) just undermines the great future of Bytecoin. Implementation? Bring in the red triangle sign (warning to the new version, above or under of Total Balance) that nobody will leave indifferent. At least this is possible. There are other ways. Let developers think about what and how.

Hello! We posted a new article about the importance of Hardfork, you can read it here: https://bytecoin.org/blog/bytecoin-hardfork-preparation-guide. I hope you will find the answers.

BCN_official

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:00:40 AM

Hello and thank you so much! We are working hard to develop the Bytecoin and we hope that it will grow as a powerful ecosystem.

BCN_official

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:17:41 PM

Personally, my faith on Bytecoin gone last year when the network got terrible unknown issues, which led to unable to send coins to all exchanges.
Wallets of Bytecoin was under maintenance on Poloniex, Binance, etc.
It's more terrible because during those days, Bytecoin rocketed, but investors unable to dep their coins to exchanges and took profits.

Hello! We had such issue in the past because of memory pool overloading during the network peak performance. To prevent such issues we made the high load resistance release and introduced payment queue (you can check it here: https://bytecoin.org/blog/high-load-resistance-beta-release). This key improvement helps with any future network congestion or lost transactions as well as many more enhancements to make the system more sustainable.

Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: