Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Veriblock IEO finish in 10 seconds, what's your take?  (Read 647 times)
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:47:26 PM

Bittrex posted on twitter:

"The IEO for @Veriblock ended within 10 seconds. Thanks for participating in the Initial Exchange Offering.

Stay tuned for future IEOs coming soon."

IEO seems to be like ICO at the early stages, but i am skeptical.
Did the IEO really sold out to public in 10 seconds or did most of it already been bought up by internal investors and just a small portion of it actually sold to public?
This seems like also another way to convince the market into putting their money into buying "legit" IEOs that will be listed on these launchpads in the future.
Will IEO last for the long term? Or will the hype just die down in the coming few months?

https://twitter.com/BittrexIntl/status/1113110527511855106
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/veriblock

It was unreal to get in!
Noone from I know got in there, however, I saw some screenshots on twitter that people got in there. Maybe with scripts, otherwise I am not sure how it was possible to get in there.

I guess Veri Block will last at least for some time, as Bittrex put reputation on it and CEO of Bittrex is advising the project
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:57:05 PM

It's amazing, Bitrex finally succeeded with their IEO. after yesterday's raid failure Bittrex insisted on launching their IEO.
I think this is a new trend to raise funds and Bitrex is doing well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:44:43 AM

"The IEO for @Veriblock ended within 10 seconds. Thanks for participating in the Initial Exchange Offering.

Did the IEO really sold out to public in 10 seconds or did most of it already been bought up by internal investors and just a small portion of it actually sold to public?
This seems like also another way to convince the market into putting their money into buying "legit" IEOs that will be listed on these launchpads in the future.
Will IEO last for the long term? Or will the hype just die down in the coming few months?

It has become a common thing when IEO ended within minutes or even seconds.
I wonder what have big investors done, to be able to buying the IEO coin in popular exchanges.
The exchange who holding IEO should limiting the participants cap, so many peoples will be able to participate.
coingecko (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 04:57:07 AM

It has become a common thing when IEO ended within minutes or even seconds.
I wonder what have big investors done, to be able to buying the IEO coin in popular exchanges.
The exchange who holding IEO should limiting the participants cap, so many peoples will be able to participate.

My speculation would be the exchanges themselves holds quite a significant portion of those tokens and trade them in the secondary market for a higher price.
There may be a deal of something like x% of tokens must be given to the exchange, and on top of that x% of funds raised needs to be paid to the exchanges as well. In return these IEOs gets guaranteed listings.
Alot of money and tokens being thrown around

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:04:32 AM

Thank you for pointing this out. The same also goes for MultiVac in Kucoin, they said it was ended within 7 seconds only. I was wondering how that was happened. Looks like you have a good point and that is the truth that internal investors are buying the token to attract more IEO and more investors. But however, it will come to light one day.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:51:10 AM

I think it is very normal that we are seeing a lot of IEO today selling out today, we should not forget that we have seen something this familiar even in the ICO market and where is the market today, IEO is pretty new and this is the main reason investors are running into it because we haven't began to see scam project rising up in the IEO space.

But, I can assure you that in few months to come, we are going to see a lot of scam IEO projects rising up daily and then users will begin to loss trust in IEO same way they have already lost trust in ICO market.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:10:05 AM

Will see, will see...There are many risks in that IEO: huge circulations in the beginning of listing, all tokens are unlocked, including a huge amount of tokens from testnet miners: 1 testnet token = 2 mainnet, so they have x2 on that listing, plus private sale etc. But its cool that IEO was accepting btc only it was safe for investors.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:21:44 PM

I think they were actually sold out, wherein you are actually not still far from the truth that they are being bought by internal investors, IEO project has really been helpful to projects in raising funds within a short period of time, I think this one you talked about is the shortest for now, it is possible they also sold out on time because of the limit I heard they usually place on minimum amount that can be bought which is quite high and for now, the trust of investors in IEO projects is still 100% and I hope it continues like this, just not happy that it is depriving other potential small investors in participating.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:00:02 PM

Well, hype plays a big role here. But remember that even though exchanges are very picky, even they can promote a questionable project which will never be in profit. We have seen coditions when people could raise millions with a single pdf with title "WHITEPAPER" and a really nice website. Doing something because everybody does that is a bad concept in every single aspect of our life. I embrace learning from the mistakes of others, but you should be the one taking an action and responsibility for it as well. In conclusion, I hope they will be very successful, but there is no guarantee. They have a great headstart though, but it does not have to mean a thing in a long-term.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:04:25 PM

It's amazing, Bitrex finally succeeded with their IEO. after yesterday's raid failure Bittrex insisted on launching their IEO.
I think this is a new trend to raise funds and Bitrex is doing well.

I just hope that Bittrex is carefully selecting those projects under their IEO launchpad and have real substance to offer to the community. Not only the hype but real foundation to begin with. We are already burned by those ICO crap projects with empty promises. Maybe, its high time to deal with real ones backed by real technology.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:41:52 PM

I'd say, some guys have all the luck Smiley Good for them it was that quick and easy. Others take months or years.  Hype plays a big part why they gets sold out that fast. There are a lot of high caliber project that does not get the same attention from most investor. So many Exchanges out there already, we would know the real thing once they roll out. Smiley
SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:51:41 PM

These times do not seem very convincing to me. Bittrex has been sold and can guarantee who will sell higher than listed.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:23:23 PM

Wow its really impressive how IEO crowdfunding are performing these days ,I've heard about veriblock before they even started there IEO but I'm short of money to invest ,all the same its a perfect way to fund projects

Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:25:21 PM

Veriblock has finished within several seconds, but for any reason it does not made any success. Tokens are tradable at their ICO price at the moment, maybe a little bit more than the ICO price but nothing to compare with Binance or Huobi.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:46:24 PM

It's very fast for yesterday's IEO Veriblock. Many do not have the time to invest there. But what I see is not the speed of the sold out. The profit earned from these investments is fairly low compared to other IEOs. Which gives a huge profit.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:05:13 PM

Well, it's finished before I understand how it works.
Is this IEO on bittrex same as binance launch pad?

Btw this veriblock is on mainnet phase and looks like nothing to wait anymore. At least I know why it's end on 10 seconds.

I don't believe anyone was able to buy Veriblock on Bittrex, I was there when it started and the thing disappear as if there was a program designed to change the page to sold out thank you. Bittrex can start to sell to people and make their money, but this new IEO model with crash if this rubbish continue, we need transparency

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:15:09 PM

I think it is very normal that we are seeing a lot of IEO today selling out today, we should not forget that we have seen something this familiar even in the ICO market and where is the market today, IEO is pretty new and this is the main reason investors are running into it because we haven't began to see scam project rising up in the IEO space.

But, I can assure you that in few months to come, we are going to see a lot of scam IEO projects rising up daily and then users will begin to loss trust in IEO same way they have already lost trust in ICO market.
In my years in cryptocurrency, I have never seen projects sold out in ICO within very short period of time the way IEO project does, we are talking about seconds here, what magic could have been done, was every investor on the pc at the same time to do this, I really smell hands of internal investors in this.

If it was external investors that really did, why are so many people on this forum complaining bitterly about finding it difficult to have a shares in the token too, I have not seen anyone in this forum that came out to say that I successfully purchase so called coin too, all I hear is being on queue which never succeed till the ICO gets sold out. This is one of the reasons why these scams will succeed in penetrating IEO projects.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:06:53 PM

well
we know, bittrex is a veteran exchange,
also costumer have a high trusty to bittrex , so , if bittrex have some offering like that,
i think its a normal,we also know , RAID IEO has canceled before, and maybe , investor still hodl their money on that exchange for future IEO,i guess.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

I think that the ieo will gain investor confidence for several months. But personally, I am also afraid to take part in them. For me, this method is similar to the usual pamp. Someone wins, someone loses. It rarely happens that everyone stays at the top.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 09:29:08 PM

I think people just have to enjoy the ieo things for some while before it all turns out to be call scam again, so I believe it is a sign that it's a good way of investing than ico. And another thing is that i think investors will have more hope in this than ico.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: