Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you tired of creating accounts at multiple exchanges? Here is a solution.  (Read 167 times)
DroppedM (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:36:18 PM

Cryptocurrency Exchange Aggregator Platform Coinswitch.co lets you trade 500+ Coins at best rates.

You can compare the prices of a trade pair, offered at leading exchanges like Binance, Changelly, ChangeNow, Changer, Swaplabs, KuCoin, Bittrex, HuoBi, HitBtc etc. and trade either with best rates or with any exchange of your choice.

+You do not need to create an account or even login on Coinswitch.co
+Our Partners are - Exodus Wallet, Trezor Wallet, Gaurda wallet, Stake.com, Bearescape Game, Coinify etc. You can directly trade using these wallets through Coinswitch.co exchange.
+APIs- You can build dApps, Games and other products on Blockchain using Coinswitch's API's
+Build your own custom exchange with ZERO Code. with a 2 minutes setup.

Trade Currencies by Comparing Prices at leading exchanges.

For any queries reach out on support@coinswitch.co we assure to resolve your queries in 5 mins.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:55:52 PM

Cryptocurrency Exchange Aggregator Platform Coinswitch.co lets you trade 500+ Coins at best rates.

You can compare the prices of a trade pair, offered at leading exchanges like Binance, Changelly, ChangeNow, Changer, Swaplabs, KuCoin, Bittrex, HuoBi, HitBtc etc. and trade either with best rates or with any exchange of your choice.

+You do not need to create an account or even login on Coinswitch.co
+Our Partners are - Exodus Wallet, Trezor Wallet, Gaurda wallet, Stake.com, Bearescape Game, Coinify etc. You can directly trade using these wallets through Coinswitch.co exchange.
+APIs- You can build dApps, Games and other products on Blockchain using Coinswitch's API's
+Build your own custom exchange with ZERO Code. with a 2 minutes setup.

Trade Currencies by Comparing Prices at leading exchanges.

For any queries reach out on support@coinswitch.co we assure to resolve your queries in 5 mins.
a similar topic has been created some days back concerning the coinswitch and looks so similar to the old topic as if it was copied.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
fabianomg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:57:22 PM

looks in fact interesting and good referral program. I just don't understand this working of the application? so this is a completely finished product?
akashnaik18

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:00:20 PM

looks in fact interesting and good referral program. I just don't understand this working of the application? so this is a completely finished product?
Yes, the decision is very interesting and if they are willing to give $ 5 for the referral program, then I will gladly take part in this .
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:02:09 PM

Yes, the decision is very interesting and if they are willing to give $ 5 for the referral program, then I will gladly take part in this .
and what size of transaction should be for this? I would like to read more about this.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:50:42 PM

Hey. someone already used this service? sharing this way would be quite convenient for me. Wink
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:52:12 PM

Hey. someone already used this service? sharing this way would be quite convenient for me. Wink
at least you will need to make sure it's all as safe as possible.  I see this service for the first time because I have to be sure that it is a quality service.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:07:28 PM

tell me why the payment by credit card is still not working? When can this be implemented?
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:11:57 PM

tell me why the payment by credit card is still not working? When can this be implemented?
I understand this will depend on exchanges in some way. But as I understand it will be possible to change and sell on other exchanges at a better price.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:46:20 PM

now I will test the operation of this service. moreover, the guys promise a very good referral program.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:49:09 PM

now I will test the operation of this service. moreover, the guys promise a very good referral program.
write your opinion when you test this service. I think it can be used to generate income every day.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:50:43 PM

write your opinion when you test this service. I think it can be used to generate income every day.

Yes, it will be easier to find the most favorable rate.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:04:17 PM

VERY interesting OP! If this is secure and we do not have to expose our login at other exchanges to the central servers,,, then you guys can be quite big. But can you explain how this works exactly?

For example, if I want to trade in X amount of DOGE at the exchange with the best rates, do I need an account there? It says no login required. Then how does this work? And which exchange's fees will I be charged?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 04:16:10 PM

What the heck is up with all the newbies replying to this thread?
Looks like someone hired some paid shills to bump this topic.

You're not going to gain any trust by doing this...

Julian ogan

Activity: 87
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:50:39 PM

VERY interesting OP! If this is secure and we do not have to expose our login at other exchanges to the central servers,,, then you guys can be quite big. But can you explain how this works exactly?

For example, if I want to trade in X amount of DOGE at the exchange with the best rates, do I need an account there? It says no login required. Then how does this work? And which exchange's fees will I be charged?

Here is a video how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9P1MilTbW0

You can trade without creating an account at any site. https://coinswitch.co/#What-is-CoinSwitch-transaction-fees here is the details of their fee.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:04:19 PM

Excellent project but i have a few questions, i want to know how many community members are trading on this aggregating platform? Where we can find authentic reviews or feedback about this platform? And are there any security or trust issues about this project? I am asking these questions because i was not aware of this platform and it is quite amazing but i want to be careful and want to be sure before using it.

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:45:20 PM

It seems a good tool for  trading  and we have to make quick decision, especially at arbitrage trading. I will check it definitely, and come back with the feedback.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: