Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DUMP after PUMP!  (Read 15775 times)
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:23:20 PM

It is often experienced that Ethereum pumps very high and experiences a very sharp decline. But you don't panic because prices will rise again. This for daily trading will be very profitable. So that we can trade every day, but we also have to be able to play quickly.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:33:32 PM

It seems that there has been a movement after a few days ago ethereum has decreased and today we see the market has begun to look dominant in green and I like this. Smiley

It will not surprise me if the biggest pump starts soon. We were on the bottom for a very long time. We lost a lot of investors and traders. The growth will be the norm that we all expect.
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:09:44 PM

We are all aware of the need for a movement in the market. In order to avoid losing our accumulations during this activity, we should do more research in this process and follow the market and take measures to minimize or completely eliminate the damage.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:19:42 PM

It will not surprise me if the biggest pump starts soon. We were on the bottom for a very long time. We lost a lot of investors and traders. The growth will be the norm that we all expect.
growth will come if investment increases market demand, if there is no investment coming in then the increase will not occur. pumps and dumps are common, we must be prepared for what will happen on the market. we can see what happened to bitcoin a few weeks ago, and I think that is very reasonable.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:28:24 PM

Some major altcoin is not rising even a small and most of the coin are drop instead of increasing. It seems that most of holder's are converting altcoins to bitcoin that is why bitcoin is kept increasing.

Anyway, there are some event will come soon and I believe there is new coin will come up that will give us more profitable.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:42:28 PM

I did not think that most of this market behavior is dump after pump because the market has been in this way and traders must take profits.  I could not hold back my hands sometimes when things seeing to be going in my direction and it has added profits from were I buy.  Whenever people are taking profits the market must be push down.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:08:34 PM

Well, taking into account that a few months ago the price of bitcoin was around $80 and prospects were very pessimistic about its immediate future, the current price means a gain of 100% for those who decided to invest in December 2018, therefore I think we should look at things in perspective and not take these whims of the market so seriously.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:36:49 PM

I did not think that most of this market behavior is dump after pump because the market has been in this way and traders must take profits.  I could not hold back my hands sometimes when things seeing to be going in my direction and it has added profits from were I buy.  Whenever people are taking profits the market must be push down.

If we speak about the current market situation, I doubt that the dump is expected. The probability of a pump is higher, but I suspect that cryptocurrencies will show stability a bit longer.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:54:33 PM

In general, the crypto market is attractive to most of its participants for this reason. If the price of a promising coin is high, then there is a high probability that it will still test lower marks. And vice versa, if the price of a coin is low then there is a high probability that it will become high. If the trader understands this then he will not be upset at the time of correction.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: