Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get ready for lots of negative articles on bitcoin  (Read 14956 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:24:17 AM

As soon as it seems like the right time to buy its time to come out with the articles to try and get people to dump to increase some liquidity so they can get there longs in!

I wonder if that still works out. After the recent years with a lot of FUDs or negative news which doesnt even showed relevance to the market conditions/situations before, I dont think a lot of people would still fall for that. In fact, the market keeps on rising from the time it showed bullish, because of the people always loved FOMOing.
While on the contratary to what has the OP been discussed, there were actually a lot of positive news in cryptospace not only today but also in the near future that may generate a positive change in the market cap l.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:45:33 AM

Let them be clowns that made us happy while they are spreading Fud we are rejoicing sounds cool right? 😂😂😂

Articles only made bitcoin more popular,they are a free advertising of our precious coin,imagine that good or bad publicity are still publicity so just let them do what they wanna do and we will ours also
The media can be very ambivalent when it comes to bitcoin, one day it is one of the greatest invention in history and the next day it is the biggest scam in the world and since most people still rely on the media to tell them what to think this leaves people confused about the nature of bitcoin which is one of the reasons why we see so many newbies confused about bitcoin and their expectations are completely out of place, then when they find out that bitcoin was not the fast way of making profits they were expecting they say bitcoin is a scam when it was the media that created all of those false expectations.
We don’t need to wait for that ONE DAY mate because BITCOIN is the greatest creation God has ever gave unto us.imagine the progress and fhe profit we have gathering now?no doubt this is some kind of miracle to be thankful.first we must address Satoshi Nakamoto for this wonderful creation and second to the cryptonians worldwide who made this all complete and valuable
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:20:42 AM

I think a lot of bad news about crypto or bitcoin is not new in crypto space because they see bitcoin pump so they make some issue so people will panicking. I think some people are already immune about every fud news.
Negative news about bitcoin has been around since the first time Bitcoin was created, and they have always stated that bitcoin is a place for money laundering, drugs and other crimes. Then adding bitcoin is a bubble that will explode and is worthless, and much more.
But all that does not mean when bitcoin continues to survive and more and more countries legalize it and traders are willing to accept late payments. All of those trips will make bitcoin stronger and more popular in the world so that it eventually becomes a respected world digital currency.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:34:23 PM

Let them be clowns that made us happy while they are spreading Fud we are rejoicing sounds cool right? 😂😂😂

Articles only made bitcoin more popular,they are a free advertising of our precious coin,imagine that good or bad publicity are still publicity so just let them do what they wanna do and we will ours also
On every FUD they spread, there is always a positive impact of it on the market, It could create a little dump but that dump will further shoot the value higher that the value it was before the FUD was created,   I still maintain my stand that we have some investors, that despite the fact they have big investment already in Bitcoin, they are still waiting for a price drop and buy more of it.

Same as me and many other people, we are eagerly still waiting to invest in a dip price, so whatever FUD they want to create will end up being in favor of BTC and its investor’s overtime, it is only these bad coins they can really shake with their FUD news.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:24:32 PM

On every FUD they spread, there is always a positive impact of it on the market, It could create a little dump but that dump will further shoot the value higher that the value it was before the FUD was created,   I still maintain my stand that we have some investors, that despite the fact they have big investment already in Bitcoin, they are still waiting for a price drop and buy more of it.

Same as me and many other people, we are eagerly still waiting to invest in a dip price, so whatever FUD they want to create will end up being in favor of BTC and its investor’s overtime, it is only these bad coins they can really shake with their FUD news.

In addition to making people scared, cautious, or excited about certain currencies, FUD can also manipulate the actual price of the coin in specific circumstances. Especially when completely false information is spread across the world through the internet and media, the price of a coin can actually take a significant turn.
Although there are tangible ways to protect yourself from the adverse effects of FUD, most people aren’t even aware that they’re subconsciously feeling this way due to what influencers share.

As a result, you might unknowingly spread that fear among your own friends and followers, essentially creating a positive feedback loop of endless FUD.
Once FUD dissipates and the market stabilizes a bit, you can always expect the market to recover following an adverse FUD price manipulation. Time your investments right and you just might be able ride the wave of spiking prices and see your investments grow rapidly, all thanks to FUD.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:40:54 AM

For me at any time that negative news will always be there, even the negative news is sometimes made by manipulators because they have a goal to be able to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price and then sell it at a much higher price in the future. Negative news we should be able to divide and also we see the truth, do not be easily consumed by issues and do not experience panic when prices decline. Believe that Bitcoin has a bright future.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:35:16 AM

There are negative articles about BTC every month, especially if them see the price of BTC that is bloody, FUD is incessantly carried out by them well how can they not benefit from panicking people or they just want to see the destruction of BTC. The article made us not tremble again it was just a joke for us.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:29:43 AM

It always happens in a predefined cycle.
First, people will fear to enter at the bottom. When bitcoin starts getting momentum, they say it will retrace. So, don't invest. Then it goes parabolic and all the articles are filled with how the cryptos are the best investment. Then the FOMO kicks in and price touches ATH.
And all those late comers get rekt.
Story ends there.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:49:51 AM

Now that the bottom is done and the bull market is back, get ready for lots of people to come out and tell people not to buy it.

I already had two articles pop up in my feed saying how people shouldn't buy bitcoin and how it isn't a good investment and how it will just keep going down. I guess the nocoiners feel the need to come out and speak against it now that the market is once again proving them wrong. It's gonna be a rough couple of years for these people haha!

I'm personally looking forward to seeing my coworker's reaction from here on out. Every couple of days he'll talk about how stupid cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general is, and make some joke about me buying bitcoin. I wonder if it will only intensify during this long bull run (doubling down on dumb) or if he'll just stop talking about it haha.

I believe some people are allergic to bitcoin whenever bitcoin price increases they suddenly become very active and start pouring negative articles and comments about it. These negative propaganda definitely confuses some investors if not all.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:15:59 PM

For me at any time that negative news will always be there, even the negative news is sometimes made by manipulators because they have a goal to be able to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price and then sell it at a much higher price in the future. Negative news we should be able to divide and also we see the truth, do not be easily consumed by issues and do not experience panic when prices decline. Believe that Bitcoin has a bright future.
Your right,  negative news and people are everywhere in the crypto world and their goal is they want people to be panic and scared to invest again to the bitcoin. For sure they have daily negative news about bitcoin even they are not true or false information release to the public.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:30:18 PM

Actually i gey used of them because they are almost the same person whos spreadinh Fud every time bitcoin price and the market starts to pump.seems.like there is a bunch of people paid by somewhat individuals to bring negative vibes and issues so the prices don't grow higher and return to dumping situation. Maybe what we.can do is Blocked those accounts so we.cannot be part of their topics and we can prevent from being affected also

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:25:26 PM

At the rate fees are rising, I'm beginning to expect another political FUD campaign around fees. I wonder if it's a coincidence that Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin both spiked up hard against BTC, even as many other altcoins appeared sluggish.

Yes there are lot of articles are there which point out negative points on bitcoin. This articles made investors panic and loose confidence level from bitcoin and they withdraw there investment from BTC. So be aware and don't blindly go with these articles.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:19:16 PM

Now that the bottom is done and the bull market is back, get ready for lots of people to come out and tell people not to buy it.

I already had two articles pop up in my feed saying how people shouldn't buy bitcoin and how it isn't a good investment and how it will just keep going down. I guess the nocoiners feel the need to come out and speak against it now that the market is once again proving them wrong. It's gonna be a rough couple of years for these people haha!

I'm personally looking forward to seeing my coworker's reaction from here on out. Every couple of days he'll talk about how stupid cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general is, and make some joke about me buying bitcoin. I wonder if it will only intensify during this long bull run (doubling down on dumb) or if he'll just stop talking about it haha.
See I know that you are quite ambitious and think bitcoin will hit the charts in coming months but let's not forget btc has fooled us many times in past few months. Just after one leg up we see it as a sign of reversal and as a sign of buying but we end up getting another bigger leg down. So I think many people who think negative are just stupid but some of them are really saying this upon technical analysis. There is nothing like bull run until now. It's just the usual volatility which bitcoin is popular for.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:13:31 PM

See I know that you are quite ambitious and think bitcoin will hit the charts in coming months but let's not forget btc has fooled us many times in past few months. Just after one leg up we see it as a sign of reversal and as a sign of buying but we end up getting another bigger leg down. So I think many people who think negative are just stupid but some of them are really saying this upon technical analysis. There is nothing like bull run until now. It's just the usual volatility which bitcoin is popular for.

Maybe one more leg down and then let the train run begin ? I think we have some power go to 5700-6000! FOMO effect and social media can help us! potential golden cross is on the way EMA Cross too. After that i expect drop somewhere to 4000-4200 if that trend line hold strong we will go up! potentially that can be last cheap cheap opportunity.
If trend line break it my sentiment will be bearish fake golden cross (bull trap) potentially new bottom. So what do I know Roll Eyes
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 853

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:34:41 PM

Haven't seen bad articles about bitcoin to be fair but I agree you at some point and that's a reason why a lot of people don't look further into it. I have heared from others that bitcoin is a scam project and their supporters only aim is to attract people who will invest in it (buy) and then when enough funds will be collectes, bitcoin will turn into scam. Have no idea why and how do they think this way but seems such people know nothing and they aren't critical people, just accept any source.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:31:02 PM

When price of bitcoin become starting to increase there are always a negative articles pop up. It happens so let them be anyway it’s not a surprise in crypto. Although bitcoin has ups and down and some people disappointed about the value so let us not be panic and be calm.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:33:05 AM

In every domain there is someone who likes something while someone who hates the same thing and of course this is also happening with bitcoin. I've also noticed several negative articles about bitcoin appearing recently but honestly I laugh when I read them because their arguments are just silly and most of the times stupid
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:31:53 PM

In every domain there is someone who likes something while someone who hates the same thing and of course this is also happening with bitcoin. I've also noticed several negative articles about bitcoin appearing recently but honestly I laugh when I read them because their arguments are just silly and most of the times stupid

Most of us here are immune to bad news about Bitcoin and crypto-currencies. If it`s negative I don`t read it, if it`s too positive
I don`t read it. I like to keep my head cool, to know about important updates, nothing more than that.
    When I invest in Bitcoin or any other coin I chose to believe till the end, 0 or moon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:09:26 AM

When price of bitcoin become starting to increase there are always a negative articles pop up. It happens so let them be anyway it’s not a surprise in crypto. Although bitcoin has ups and down and some people disappointed about the value so let us not be panic and be calm.
To me that has become part of this market and notting any person can do about it.  Articles are been writing to create panic in the mind of the traders and investors when whales decided to manipulate the market.  It is good we do invest without fear and don't allow any body to manipulate your trading decision.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:46:40 AM

Bitcoin already recieved a lot of FUDs and disinformations for the past several years and have been pronounced dead many times when its price many times last year. FUDs is usually created by someone who want to bring down the price of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. Negative price predictions like bitcoin will be crashing few days is also considered FUDs because no one can really predict the future prices of bitcoin. We should also read carefully what we are reading and try to find the source of the report, article or blog.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: