Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place to sell a little bitcoin  (Read 712 times)
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:33:31 PM

Hi there Dave.

Are your "low amount of bitcoins" still available?
This is also one place where you could sell it. You could do an escrow for more assurance or you could just go trade it with some old timers here who wont taint their account just for a little dollar.

I am up to buy too if it will still be available.  Grin
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:13:15 PM

I have been away for awhile and was wondering where the best place to sell some bitcoin would be?

Was selling some on coinbase but now they want a copy of my ID and I don't feel comfortable with that.

Is CEX.IO a good place to sell?

Thanks
yes definitely the people in this situation will train to sell less investment also but the comfortable things will not been given from the biggest sites will be the problem here so it could be useful for that some peoples to make their investment and selling more easily.

Selling our bitcoin's of we have such, don't dump it at foreign exchanges, instead we can sell it through the local exchanges in your desired country. The most common reasons to that was helping our other new traders grab an opportunity like easy buying method, unlike with other non prominent trading sites. Some exchanges which isn't familiar to newbies, they can't have comfort using it compared to what they usually seen on local trading site.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:51:05 PM

I have been away for awhile and was wondering where the best place to sell some bitcoin would be?

Was selling some on coinbase but now they want a copy of my ID and I don't feel comfortable with that.

Thanks
If its a really small amount, then its not worth going through those KYCs and ID submission. Always hated Coinbase because of all these bullshits. What you can do is, find someone on this forum who is willing to buy bitcoin in exchange of the coin/currency you want (you will be saving fees too). If its a reputable buyer, then there is less risk of getting  scammed. If its a new random buy get an escrow!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:51:27 AM

Thanks
yes definitely the people in this situation will train to sell less investment also but the comfortable things will not been given from the biggest sites will be the problem here so it could be useful for that some peoples to make their investment and selling more easily.
CEX.IO is a small exchange, the volume is low, depends on how much you are selling, if you have big amount of BTC to sell, you should choose a bigger sites for a competitive rate. Binance exchange is a good exchange, they do not require KYC for 2 BTC withdrawal per day, maybe you should try.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:28:01 AM

Actually, there are many place where you can sell your bitcoin and most of us sell our bitcoin in the top major exchange. In selling bitcoin we need to choose good exchange where we assure that our money and bitcoin are safe and secure. As a matter of fact bitcoin is very valuable thing in the internet so many people want to have it.
These are what the OP is supposed to place as priority but unfortunately, he is more scared of KYC that looking out for all these qualities you mentioned, it’s not that he doesn’t have some of these firsthand information or not exposed to good trading exchanges but he wants the one without KYC which it will be a little bit difficult to see any of very good exchanges that will not give him any challenge in the long run not ask for KYC, a time will call that there will be no single exchange left that won’t require KYC with them, we better start getting use to it, it’s a virus that is already spreading.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:29:36 AM

Thanks
CEX.IO is a small exchange, the volume is low, depends on how much you are selling, if you have big amount of BTC to sell, you should choose a bigger sites for a competitive rate. Binance exchange is a good exchange, they do not require KYC for 2 BTC withdrawal per day, maybe you should try.

Exactly is your bitcoin amount is big then you should go for Binance exchange. It’s one of the most popular and trusted cryptocurrency exchange.       

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

There are lots of platform to buy and sell bitcoin, most of them are exchanges but for me I buy and sell bitcoin on my online wallet Coins.ph not just bitcoin but also ethereum and XRP. I find it very efficient as you just need to be their user after registration and verified to access their services. There are big exchanges like binance who offers low transaction fee so buying bitcoin is on 1:0.9 .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:52:01 AM

You should try selling your bitcoins to bittrex. You can direct your funds to your bank account after you sell it. And the fee of transaction to your account will not hurt you since bittrex has a nice volume of coins. So selling could be of a higher price.
But he is not comfortable with KYC while Bittrex requires users to provide KYC during registration if I remember it correctly.
Oh I didn't saw that coming. Well if that's the case for him I think it's best for him to avoid using exchanges and start to find people that can buy his btc. He should try meeting up with them to avoid scamming of funds. Goodluck to OP.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:17:38 PM

I think you can sell it on your local group like in telegram/fb, sell it to a trustworthy member, yeah maybe the rate will not in your favor but I think you can work this out?
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:06:53 PM

Thanks
probably you are right but most of the people had huge amount of investment and they don't want to sale with the splitting their investment so I think probably good exchanges will always helpful you too do the best job without any problem if you find something different for your less investment also I need to be more careful about while doing an transaction
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:10:02 PM

Are you selling for fiat or other cryptocurrencies? How little is the Bitcoin?

Use normal cryptocurrency exchange If you are selling Bitcoin for other cryptocurrencies otherwise use peer-to-peer platform like paxful. I am not sure if kyc is required  to trade on the paxful. The last time I used it, which was last year, nothing was requested.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:37:53 PM

I think you can sell it on your local group like in telegram/fb, sell it to a trustworthy member, yeah maybe the rate will not in your favor but I think you can work this out?
Selling it on a local group without meeting up is not a good idea, OP should have a reputable middle man if he's not okay with meeting up any strangers. Passing IDs to skip KYC is a bit annoying to those exchanges out there if you were trading for a small amount it is not worth the hassle.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:38:18 PM

Try to find a swap service that can exchange it for you. They tend to charge higher fees but it is fast and sweet if all gos as it should be.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Bragod

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:23:34 AM

Thanks

Before transferring your money to any exchange, don't be too lazy to read reviews. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/cex.io - here are quite informative reviews about CEX.IO. Such tactics are useful when using any exchanges and help avoid trouble. Because there are so many exchanges with fraudulent behavior. Reviews will help you find out a better reputation about them. Btw, another site with reviews about CEX.IO: https://revain.org/exchanges/cexio

P.s. It will be better if you use several sources of information.
esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:37:51 AM

You may try to use Kuna.io, that platform don't needs any ID verification, but actually,for small balances almost every exchange works way.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:11:14 AM

it is not difficult to find exchanges to sell btc, I see that now you might be able to try to binance. there you can easily sell your bitcoin at the price you want.
Sure, exchanges are not scarce, but what is scarce is integrity, we have lots of exchanges that lacks integrity and I think that we need to be very careful s to which exchange we really go on, and it Is like Binance and some top 10 exchanges are still the best exchanges that we can use in the market. I have been with this binance for a very long time now, and I will say that they have never really been if issue to me at all.

The one surprising thing about binance to me is that their customer care support is to active despite the large user database that they have. The last time something like this surprised me was when I had issue with Facebook, and despite all the issue, Facebook was still able to attend to me and even follow me up on the issue that I am having with them then.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:04:19 AM

There's a lot of exchange where you can sell your bitcoin mate.  Just make a search in fact using simple research in google about it you can easily find some certain information. But i suggest be careful when choosing exchange because you know all exchange site has a different fees so pick one wherein that will fit on what you want.
esofelap

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:06:53 PM

it is not difficult to find exchanges to sell btc, I see that now you might be able to try to binance. there you can easily sell your bitcoin at the price you want.
There is a real problem how to sell for a large amount and you haven’t been robbed or found and killed. I mean selling p2p.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:03:00 PM

Thanks

I think you can do that only if you use decentralized exchange site platform, if you hate submitting kyc.
But as of the moment, there are other exchange asking for KYC it is still fine as long you choose the best top exchange
listed at the coinmarketcap(CMC) and one of this are Binance, Okex, Houbi, Coinbene, Digifinex and others.
esofelap

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:18:10 PM

Thanks

I think you can do that only if you use decentralized exchange site platform, if you hate submitting kyc.
But as of the moment, there are other exchange asking for KYC it is still fine as long you choose the best top exchange
listed at the coinmarketcap(CMC) and one of this are Binance, Okex, Houbi, Coinbene, Digifinex and others.
Where did you see a real decentralized platform? I think it's all a hoax, they all have owners.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: