Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place to sell a little bitcoin  (Read 712 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 274

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:13:31 AM

You should look for some merchants in your country through social media networks. They can accept payments through regional banks to pay for the Bitcoin you sell. Or search for some Crypto buying and selling websites to make your Bitcoin sale, in my country, there are some Crypto buying and selling sites, and that is very easy.
AFAIK,its not advisable though since chance of scam is high when we doing personal trades so going with localbitcoin or other p2p sites can be good choice.And also accept the bank transfers over other high risky payments for your bitcoins this might give you less offer but no chance for you get scammed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
greenlife456

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:46:39 AM

There are exchanges in many places or with other countries that can conduct bitcoin transactions. Now, except for bitcoin, litecoin and some old currencies, ifc, there are trading platforms, but some methods are required to log in.
CellBot.io

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 11:51:29 PM

You can find a BTC ATM in your local area. They don't ask for ID with small amount:
https://coinatmradar.com/

http://www.cellbot.io/
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:22:57 PM

KYC is not necessary in this market because crypto is known as an anonymous market, so KYC can greatly affect their information. Currently, large exchanges do not force KYC customers and this has attracted the attention of many people. Personally, I never intended to KYC because this fact is a waste of my time and providing information can greatly affect your life.
Registering for KYC is just a onetime thing and once it has been done, that is all, exchanges would not have imposed KYC if it was not necessary to protect themselves, protect traders and at the same time comply with the rule of government.

Do you really believe that government cannot scarp cryptocurrency, they can if the wanted to, every country’s leader will only instruct that it should be made illegal and once they say this, many of their citizens will withdraw including some that are already in crypto usage, the few left are people like us that feels their pronouncement would not have effect, until we start seeing that the volume on some of these exchanges are gradually dying down, till we too start forgetting it, but now that they are still interested, I don’t think we should make this KYC issue look like it is from pit of hell.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:33:03 AM

KYC is not necessary in this market because crypto is known as an anonymous market, so KYC can greatly affect their information. Currently, large exchanges do not force KYC customers and this has attracted the attention of many people. Personally, I never intended to KYC because this fact is a waste of my time and providing information can greatly affect your life.
Registering for KYC is just a onetime thing and once it has been done, that is all, exchanges would not have imposed KYC if it was not necessary to protect themselves, protect traders and at the same time comply with the rule of government.

Do you really believe that government cannot scarp cryptocurrency, they can if the wanted to, every country’s leader will only instruct that it should be made illegal and once they say this, many of their citizens will withdraw including some that are already in crypto usage, the few left are people like us that feels their pronouncement would not have effect, until we start seeing that the volume on some of these exchanges are gradually dying down, till we too start forgetting it, but now that they are still interested, I don’t think we should make this KYC issue look like it is from pit of hell.
Everyone thoughts are different, but the KYC problem is really something that many people dislike when trading because this does not help them in investing and there is no reason for them to do so. I personally prefer anonymity in this market and have never provided any KYC documents for any exchange because it was really unnecessary. If that exchange obligates KYC users, I will never choose it because KYC affects my personal information.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:44:36 AM

I have been away for awhile and was wondering where the best place to sell some bitcoin would be?

Was selling some on coinbase but now they want a copy of my ID and I don't feel comfortable with that.

Is CEX.IO a good place to sell?

Thanks
You can sell on binance or large exchanges, don't try small or un reputable exchanges, you will regret it. Because there are some fraudulent exchanges still operating like Yobit, they are always hunting for new people to usurp assets.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:47:15 AM

I'm trading on CEX.IO, and I'm quite satisfied with this service. However, mind that it has quite an extensive verification process. But it only proves that this exchange really cares about the safety of clients and their personal information. Moreover, they keep on improving their service and the platform itself. And a few months ago they announced the launching of CEX.Broker, https://cexbro.com/, which allows trading with 10x leverage on BTC, ETH, and LTC.IMHO, that's a sign that a platform doesn't stay still.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 12:32:49 PM

it's better to avoid exchanges that have very small volumes and don't have clear liquidity. Most of the risk later is that funds will be very difficult to withdraw. I guess there are still other exchanges that still don't need ID Card/Passport, they only need to put your 2FA on your account. Okex or Cointiger maybe.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:45:51 PM

it's better to avoid exchanges that have very small volumes and don't have clear liquidity.

alot of exchange are like that but majority are not fake or scam .

if you only got a bitcoin , why will you trade on them where bitcoin is always tradable on almost every exchanges including the best ones or the ones that has a higher volume but if you mainly have altcoins , you can find yourself trading on less known exchanges as your coins are rarely being listed on the reputable one's

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:56:16 PM

Some exchanges have got very small volume, but those have listed few cryptocurrencies that weren't available for trading in any of the other exchanges. By this instance we don't have any other choice than using the respective low trade volume exchange. Very few low volume exchanges gain trust slowly and provides good trade support.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:01:36 PM

The best thing you should do is go to coinmarketcap and check the best exchanges you could find to trade your bitcoins. There are a lot exchange websites there that you could choose from and are legit too. Some do have small fees, so better compare them to other exchanges to be sure.
Lanuf

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:55:00 AM

I have been away for awhile and was wondering where the best place to sell some bitcoin would be?

Was selling some on coinbase but now they want a copy of my ID and I don't feel comfortable with that.

Is CEX.IO a good place to sell?

Thanks

I think you can do that only if you use decentralized exchange site platform, if you hate submitting kyc.
But as of the moment, there are other exchange asking for KYC it is still fine as long you choose the best top exchange
listed at the coinmarketcap(CMC) and one of this are Binance, Okex, Houbi, Coinbene, Digifinex and others.

Of the exchanges listed above, I did not use only this Digifinex. Judging by your words, can trust this exchange? In general, people respond well to this platform https://revain.org/exchanges/digifinex and there are no pronounced negative opinions. It would be useful for me to know the opinion of  forum members, like you. Many thanks.
nara1892

Activity: 1624
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:19:03 PM

if you live in indonesia and want to sell it to rupiah, you can sell it on indodax or upbit indonesia .. i recommend upbit indonesia because it has cheaper withdrawal fees

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████