Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the roller coaster repeat?  (Read 15001 times)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:21:59 PM

The large growth of the cryptocurrency market, just as it was at the end of 2017, cannot be repeated in the near future. Unfortunately, such a rapid growth will inevitably be followed by a correction of the cryptocurrency rate. We have seen that after a large increase in the price of cryptocurrency, there was also a large and prolonged decline and a period of stagnation of the market. It caused considerable frustration and uncertainty among some cryptocurrency users, especially those who recently became its holder and do not yet have the necessary knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and practical experience.
Therefore, in the near future, investors will be careful and this time the market will rise slowly.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:25:40 PM

It may happen, it may not. Although the market is recovering gradually in addition to the various adoptions going on, but yet one can't really say or forecast what will happen before the year runs out. But that doesn't mean it won't happen.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:31:39 PM

What do you think will happen in 2017? When it was possible to receive 1000% in a few days ...
One thing I have come to understand in the crypto world is that anything is possible and no one can be able to predict the market 100% because you might give wrong predictions, even expect like tone vays who have predicted the market at one point failed to predict what is correct , so all we can do in the crypto market is yo hope that we experience something good because everything and everything is possible including what we don't expect this is because the crypto market is very volatile and the volume is still very low.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 04:37:59 PM

I don't think it will. maybe there won't be a roller coster anytime soon. just look at the price has stopped well, from yesterday I saw bitcoin can not be stable at 5K. this proves that sooner or later there will be another decline.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:40:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is a roller coaster ride but I am yet to see a 1000% profit in just days. Unless you are promoting Ponzi or scam, this will not happen. Maybe the price of bitcoin will rise into that value but it will take years before it will happen.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:00:56 PM

actually we don't have anyone who can know what will happen to the market tomorrow, all we can do is predict it.
after what happened a few days ago I think rolercoster in the market will not happen, and I see so many people who say that and even in this foru there are many who think so.
we just pray!

shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:40:58 PM

A cryptocurrency can at any moment shoot both upward and downward. This is unpredictable, but can bring good returns over time.
Now we see this picture, the roller coaster begins, the further, the more often the price will rise and fall, but the General trend towards growth, the bearish market has already passed

EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:37:33 AM

What do you think will happen in 2017? When it was possible to receive 1000% in a few days ...
It will, definitely. But the question is when? It will nit happen as quick as months after and we have to analyze well the trends. It's just good to know that this time prices are high.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:08:00 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 11:19:54 AM by lablab03

No one knows bro but there's a potential in my own opinion because that's how the market play due to some causes that really affect on the growth rate. And the problem is it's very unpredictable when it will happen., wherein the good idea to become prepared on it is to monitor the graph always just in case. Wherein not on news only also because news is always late when there's scenario happen in the market.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:56:50 AM

This space is highly unpredictable, don't invest all your money invest what you can afford.
On a wide time span you can dodge this to buy in a timely manner instead to jump on board all inn on a dip. Take some gains on high spikes and keep that to accumulate more. Sooner or later it will spike/drop and will repeat as always with currencies.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:34:44 PM

It seems to be possible but we're not sure for its 100% achievable. That bullish trend happen last 2017 is an historical event in crypto and it hardly be like that again. Prices are still depending on the market demand and we can't expect that all of us could buy when  we are in the bull run cause they'll might be afraid that 2017 falls will happen again.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 12:39:45 PM

Maybe yes, will have again what we have in 2017 but this time maybe the price will not go so much down if bitcoin will reach a new ATH, but to have a bull run we clear need more time, as this will not happen soon in my opinion.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:20:55 PM

The way the market is going, I can say it's quite encouraging. But seeing ATH will really be the talk of predictions. Anyway, nothing is impossible.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:40:29 PM

I think that these times still will return. It may not be possible to earn a lot of money in a few days, but in the medium term it will be possible to get a few hundred percent.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:48:11 PM

As long as the market's still standing, of course the roller coaster will repeat what has happened even though price movements are considered to be less thrilling as seen in the last two weeks, but several times the price movements appear to be strengthening and making cool climbs 'sometimes painful'.

Desire the former  act itself anew  similar it did remain  yr with ripple where it gained above 1000% and so  all at once dropped consume to aloof  infrequent  centimes, desire you adorn in ripple or not?

Now that all the coins seem to be walking together, I don't think it makes any difference. And more importantly, how an investor knows the long-term value of a coin.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:02:23 PM

Sudden swings in Bitcoin are nothing new, but surprised is this time price surged, actually I still don't know what is the reason for price surged, there was not a single clear reason for the spike apart from improving sentiment. Anyway, it's impossible to receive 1000% in a few days, check the 2017 - 2018 history, that time price surged like crazy, it's step by step, actually almost a year to do that
Actually you are right mate, it takes years for some of these coins to attain such percentage increase but we have some coins that can do that within the shortest period of time which can be counted as days, it once happened in the last bull run, some altcoins short up to as high as 1500%.

When bitcoin was moving sideways then, most of us that experienced this didn’t fully understand how the system works then, we kept on holding thinking it will always continue to rise from there and I personally set a target that until it increase to 10000% before I can take profit, it was at that time that DUMP first introduced itself to me, and then I realize we don’t only have the presence of PUMP in the market but dump too.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:05:51 PM

If this history repeats coming months then you can find the better growth in the market and people have faith in bitcoin and hodling it for long term will make some money this time.
All need to say, please wait for some more months then you will find some decent growth for sure.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:09:54 PM

Anything is possible with bitcoin and cryptocurrency.it is not very difficult for people to FOMO into thee early gains in bitcoin,when the emotions are high for crypto,the money starts pumping in and we could see a repeat of 2017,just a little more patience
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:14:06 PM

No, I do not think that a speculative bubble similar to that of 2017 can be repeated in this market, because the euphoria has passed and people, despite still maintaining a strong interest in cryptocurrencies, have discovered the great volatility of this market and no doubt will no longer take hasty decisions, but now will be more cautious and conservative. However, even though we may not see a similar "roller coaster", I am convinced that in the years to come the market will grow even more, but at a more leisurely pace.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:17:40 PM

I can not say with full confidence that the history of 2017 will never happen again, everything is possible in the crypto currency, it is not limited to any framework, but this year it will be almost impossible, although in General the price increase should be
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: