Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you!  (Read 41677 times)
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:13:08 PM

Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
surely people who like their hold coins must be smart in seeing a messy market situation and it is difficult to buy a new coin, they will still sit waiting for the market condition that is expected to improve again, hold coins are actually bored.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:54:47 PM

Top altcoins of course I keep , and especially in the long , I think of course you need to keep it can bring more profit to you than to keep in short

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:12:07 PM

Top altcoins of course I keep , and especially in the long , I think of course you need to keep it can bring more profit to you than to keep in short

Yes, hold top ranked coins is certainly a good thing, I always believe that the market will continue to improve so hold top ranked coins is a profitable long-term solution.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:19:09 PM

I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

Yes, for the mean time, as I have much time to waste, I make it productive, rather than to invest and hodl the coin, I can't wait, I can't wait any longer to just sit and relax, thinking of my investment to grow, I am feeling about a certain thing that I need to do something in order for it to be good. And that is the way how I scalp the market every hour.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:29:56 PM

We are still in a bear market, I do not see any sense now selling their coins. I'm going to wait for a change in trends and only then think about it.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:33:57 PM

If we look at the good facts in April this is the volume of transactions that continues to increase, even when bitcoin rose from $ 4600 to $ 5200 the transaction volume reached more than $ 75 billion, of course this is a strong indication that hold will be profitable.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:34:59 PM

We are still in a bear market, I do not see any sense now selling their coins. I'm going to wait for a change in trends and only then think about it.
what trends change? we can see the current trend is pretty good, it is appropriate for us to hold or sell for those who have already made a profit. for those of us who want to hold the assets we have, it will be better where the trend is going up, and in the future, of course the price will be better.

manismanja

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:47:55 PM

market changes have begun to look better so the bear market will change with the market going up.
to get big profits, of course we have to fight hard because it's not easy to get what we want.
if you want to profit, of course you have to be patient with this recovery process.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:03:38 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?

Good for you if you have better profits through executing trading everyday, but not all people has the same time like you. Somebody had a job and they can't perform trading day by day. That's why they choose holding coins instead of doing trading daily.
not everyone has a lot of time, not everyone has free time to analyze, and learn certain strategies, so it's good for you if you have a lot of free time, but for a busy worker like me, trading is not suitable, I'm sleepy after work, don't have a lot of rest, and analysis, so hodl is the best for me.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:09:26 PM

I am still holding my altcoin asset for long time because I trust one day my altcoin assets will back to higher price and always trusted could take much profit with my holding altcoin assets for the future.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:13:38 PM

I am still holding my altcoin asset for long time because I trust one day my altcoin assets will back to higher price and always trusted could take much profit with my holding altcoin assets for the future.
it all depends on your trust in the assets you have. for myself, I see the type and character of the altcoin first. especially for future developments. if there is a good plan it might increase in the future.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:20:37 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?
Still holding my coins and wait for the perfect timing because I believe one day all the patience I put in it would be paid off.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:34:25 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?
Still holding my coins and wait for the perfect timing because I believe one day all the patience I put in it would be paid off.

The best strategy is to always be patient, I am optimistic that this year can be better than 2018, this looks more and more crypto exchange, making the crypto future very good.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

LegendOF45

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:49:05 PM

For now I haven't thought about selling and just focus on buying coins that have the potential to skyrocket, I'm sure that this year the market will skyrocket again so that with buy and hold we can get big profits.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

if i have a more time i would do the same like what you do
do trade isn't simple as that, we need to focus and monitoring the market everytime, if we don't we can lose the moment for price up
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:07:16 PM

i just holding coin from ICO that i joined before
the price still lower than ico , there is no other option except waiting for price back to normal, at least the team and developer promise to buy back

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:11:19 PM

You are right but trading is not everyone's cup of too if we also analyse the global traders most of them loose while trading so it is not an easy thing unless you are expert at using tools and all kinds of analyses.

It can be learned if you are Keen to analyze things, I agree that trading is not for everyone , you can trade but can't be assured yourself that you'll be able to keep gaining, deciding is the difficult part of this industry, you have to work harder to improved your skills and learned when to hold and to let go your assets.
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?
We are all entitled to choose what strategy to make here in crypto and it depends on our capabilities being investors, i use to trade wayback but i get tired of earning a little but spending more time thats why instead of trading i put all my capital in long term holding because this is just my secondary profit provider since i have a good job that can provide the needs of my family so all of the money i invested here are extra from my regular job and can afford to lose if ever what happen in future

Exactly what i will rather do than allow anyone pushing me into what i don't believe in. Decison like this are actually a life  implicated one either to the positive side or negative. Therefore,  It's for anyone to consider the pros and cons, finding a balance will go a long wayin helping one make good resolutions..

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

yes. until now I still hold the coin and still waiting for the price to grow. even every day I monitor coin price movements on the market. I hope the coins that I hold the price can go up.
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:47:51 PM

Since the coin that I got still has a low value, I still keep it and hope it will have an increase later. Whatever the risk is certainly ready to accept it, a good opportunity has not taken sides. And now I'm still collecting coins to save.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: