Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you!  (Read 41674 times)
Butpow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:15:56 PM

It each conditional on on what effort representing humans. Any humans assume 't aloof similar period trading where close to he or she checks paste to the pc to supervise acute rise and drop of cost on the other hand fairly watering-place to recognizing uncommon arts in the marketplace representing continued designation assets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:17:57 PM

I will not say that I am not a HODL because I am really a supporter of precisely this approach, which suggests that today there are real opportunities to have time and be able to really collect tokens for further growth.
If you're a person who really like to hold your assets in order to get greater profit, it means you have incredible patience. I myself could never be patient to see my assets grow. and it's impact on my very easy to panic, because I finally had to prefer daily trade than on long-term investments.

climatev

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:31:35 PM

I would not advise this design to everybody, thither are various humans that are not broker, so reason they should first with trading?Of line, that you buoy gain even many, on the other hand furthermore you buoy loosen all things!
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:37:53 PM

As you will see more benefits in hodl not in trading if you have large amount than you can make profit daily from trading.
Yes holding is the best choice for us, many new investors has join the market so it is important for them to hold, if they will hold with patience it will decrease the risk of lose for them, I have seen some day traders suffering lose because of sudden fall but I have never seen anyone suffering because of holding with patience as patience is the important condition for success in crypto investment.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:24:33 PM

Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

I would also like to learn how to trade on the stock exchanges, but I can't do it. That is why I am engaged in long-term investment. In my opinion, this is much more likely to earn something.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:27:02 PM

Yes, I still keep hold. Since I see that the market is on the rise, which everyone has been waiting for so long. Now is not the time to sell, now you need to keep your capital.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:48:11 PM

I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
Being a day trader requires some skills, which if I do not have, I might end of losing instead of making profits.
Although, I am gradually learning to do it, but while I am still on that, I will keep hodling, until I feel I have my profit.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:00:24 PM

There are different ways by which different people make their profit in this crypto business. Not too many people are vast in daily trading for profit making. If one is not really knowledgeable on the proper way to trade, such a person might find himself running at a loss all the time. As far as I am concerned, holding of coins has always been very rewarding and profitable unto me. I have made a good number of profits from it over time and am still making profit. If I should say I want to start daily trading now, I  may not find it palatable to me and besides, I do not have the required knowledge and expertise. Hence, I prefer to hold and sell whenever the price rises to the level  I expected .

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Asformu

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:14:57 AM

Hodling is itself a design and it is representing humans who are in representing the continued gamey i signify they wish to lay out and mastery the currency representing above a yr and any above 5 age so all the more the bottom carrys achieve not core them as they are in representing longterm and they desire dissect the profits later their targetted designation and these hodlers are right supoorters of the blockchain application and in the change they desire be the ones entrancing house the maximal nett.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:24:46 AM

Single of the largest concept to deed cash in cryptocurrency is trading and trading sagely. Nearly humans select to hodl as they strength obtain hardship trading or they strength get been scammed earlier.
Centur

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:41:32 AM

Later registering on my basic change, Poloniex, in 2017 and spendinga plenty of age and vigor observance the marketplaces and forming exchanges andboth gaining and loosing bitcoin I firm to drag the cork as the acquire didnt warrant the age and travail I washed-out not to make mention of the tussle itcaused at house with kinfolk. Instantly I aloof hodl. Plenteousness of others get the age and knowledge to frolic the marketplaces, imnot single of them. I aloof hodl and so continued as i achieve so i dont loosen (Unless its a shit currency )
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:21:35 AM

Yes, hopeful and waiting for that moment to come.
Less effort and yet profitable if you are holding.
If holding is better for you, do it.
But if you can day trade, it's also good.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:30:25 AM

Why sit and hodl coin?

Many reason why peoples sit and hodl their coin. Its could be investor want to invest for long term and dont have time in front of monitor all the time or checking the price. Good for you if you can grow your investment 100% in a month but not all people have ability to trade

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:09:36 AM

to keep holding coins, of course you have to stay patient so you have to work hard to produce good results.
trade or investment are all good if you can manage well.
no one wants to take the trouble to make money so face patiently so you can succeed in any business.

Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:26:38 AM

It seems to me that the best strategy is to find a new promising project in your opinion, buy coins and wait for 2-3 years. As a rule, the price increases tenfold. For example, I now actively invest in several new projects: Tera Smart Money, Sound Money Coin and anonymous cryptocurrency Veil.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:02:53 PM

I have generally taken a long view and tried to pick up the tokens I want to be accumulating at regular intervals whenever they've seen a dip. This is a good strategy if you can't devote time to analysis.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:18:17 PM

I invested in Bitcoin again when it was over 4 thousand that is why I am not going to sell it now. I am waiting for better times when the profit will be really large. Let the other guys recommend me to cashout. No. It is better to hold.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:29:01 PM

I don't like day trading because I prefer the long term so hold is the right option for me, I'm sure that the market can continue to go up so that the hold will make me get big profits.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:33:13 PM

i am a holder and yes i keep hold my coin and you right i am waiting for the best time when it grow.
why i keep hold ?

because i loss trading and now i am poor and don't have money again.
you know i get a traumatic with trading, i think i will just become a holder not a trader like you.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:52:15 PM

Not quite agree with you sometimes a long hold of tokens can bring a good profit. There are quite a few such examples on the market. Of course, you can earn on short-term investments, but it is more risky for your investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: