Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you!  (Read 41674 times)
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:24:38 PM

Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
In my opinion, it is very potential that you buy Altcoins at low prices and keep them very much. Because Bitcoin and Altcoins need a lot of time to raise prices. I still invest and keep potential Altcoins for successors long-term planning. Because one day they can make a profit for my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:45:14 PM

I am still holding my coins for a better tomorrow its the best option now i can rely on due the current market situation if i sell now i have nothing but lose bt holding give me the very hope of having profits when the market recovers holding is the best option

dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:01:07 PM

Definitely I'm still holding a lot of coins in my wallet, 80% of which were from bounty campaigns. Market is not favourable to sell many of them at all, if I do it will just be like throwing them a way into the bin. However, I intentional reserved some coins because of good future I see in them, even if price is very high for them now, I don't plan selling them, I planned holding for a long time.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:42:04 PM

I sit and hold the coin while monitoring the progress, if the price is at the peak I sell and vice versa the soul below I buy. If you already have more knowledge in the world of trading, the benefits are far more pronounced especially if the amount of the balance is large
yes, right in my opinion, broad knowledge is important, especially about trade because we will more easily avoid risk and open opportunities for holding or selling. We know the market is very unstable and Altcoin must have weaknesses so that before deciding something, we must look at the conditions and not sell them when the price is high enough.
we have several reason why we hold our coins although its price down alot.our patience will help us someday while all cryptocurrency price already recovered,and we need to improve our skill in order same condition will not happen to us again.
Yeah, I believe the more time spent in holding the bitcoin will definitely provide you with a great amount of profit. Since the crypto requires a lot of time and patience but they are the investments for the long term. So, it is widely preferred to hold them as long as possible...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:49:30 PM

I am not a believer of hodl in crypto space. The only coin I trust to hodl is bitcoin. I usually trade with btc pairs and try to increase the btc value. Not much a fan of usdt pairing. This does affect my trade profits in dollars. But I know that in future bitcoin will go up and will likely break the ATH.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:52:29 PM

I do both of them. I'd like to hodl the coins I think would be worth a lot when time comes. 75% of my crypto assets are for hodling. As well I  maintain a number of Altcoins, Bitcoin and USD fixed alts and exchange them in and out often to cash in profits from the day to day price fluctuations.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:50:53 PM

I am not a believer of hodl in crypto space. The only coin I trust to hodl is bitcoin. I usually trade with btc pairs and try to increase the btc value. Not much a fan of usdt pairing. This does affect my trade profits in dollars. But I know that in future bitcoin will go up and will likely break the ATH.
It seems to me that you are missing a little chance to get enough good profit in the future.  If we take into account the price indices of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, Bitcoin reached $ 20,000, and the ethereum reached $ 1,300.  If we compare the current figures and those of that period,  price now  4 times less BTC, and almost 9 times less ethereum.  If we assume that the cryptocurrency market will still recover to that level, then you can calculate how your earnings from investments in Bitcoin or ethereum will increase.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:54:47 PM

I do both of them. I'd like to hodl the coins I think would be worth a lot when time comes. 75% of my crypto assets are for hodling. As well I  maintain a number of Altcoins, Bitcoin and USD fixed alts and exchange them in and out often to cash in profits from the day to day price fluctuations.
You have to be more specific with the strategy that you'll going to use, if you can do short term trade and you are very familiar doing that, your stay inside the exchange is much longer, while if you are a type of a long term traders, you just need to buy certain coin then allow the process to cycle then wait for your target to be reached then sell it out for much higher profits.
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:29:11 PM

nothing else left, need hodl or sell with -x2-5, I dont know what need to buy for take profit as x2
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:34:55 PM

For those coins and tokens that I've received in bounty campaigns, a few of them are still hodling but most of my coins are in trading session because I believe on a people who told me here in this forum that to avoid heavy losses you must go on day trading so that you may avoid the heavy losses that may occur. Its really a risk to trade right now because you don't know what coins will really go up high. But its always up to you on how and what will you do to avoid massive losses.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:39:18 PM

For those coins and tokens that I've received in bounty campaigns, a few of them are still hodling but most of my coins are in trading session because I believe on a people who told me here in this forum that to avoid heavy losses you must go on day trading so that you may avoid the heavy losses that may occur. Its really a risk to trade right now because you don't know what coins will really go up high. But its always up to you on how and what will you do to avoid massive losses.
Im still hodling right now for those coins who I getting in the bounty campaigns because I believe that they will all increase and I will just suffer for a short time hodling and earning nothing than trading it and gaining a little profit.
The decision is always with us. In trading I'm still getting some profit although a little, just for avoiding massive losses so the decision is always with you. Trading darb helps me a lot to lessen the losses that I've been feeling right now so its good, than hodling and waiting for a long time without earning anything.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:40:18 PM

Till last month I was holding. But after complete survey and analysis of one year I came to a conclusion that trading is best for continuous profit. For every crypto currency I use to set a target that I will sale at specific price and I will buy below than specific price. There was a crypto currency that I was holding from March 2018, at that time it was of 1500$ and now after 13 months it is only 30$  Embarrassed
one can hold only BTC or ETH.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:41:35 PM

And there is nothing left but to wait,because the situation is now such in the market that there is no sense to merge everything,because the assets are very much sagged,every 10-20,so it remains to wait for the market to go back to growth,and will give good results,nadeyamsya at least this)

Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:43:17 AM

And there is nothing left but to wait,because the situation is now such in the market that there is no sense to merge everything,because the assets are very much sagged,every 10-20,so it remains to wait for the market to go back to growth,and will give good results,nadeyamsya at least this)

nice google translate  Smiley but I agree with you.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:45:15 AM

I agree , now you just need to endure , the market seems to be showing good dynamics for growth , I think the main drop suffered left to wait for the recovery of the market

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:00:21 AM

I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

I starting to adapt the idea that you have, but i am in lack of capital due to the capital investments that i had in crypto that never came back into my wallet, that means i lose a lot from it, anyway trading is still the most recommended rather than holding those tokens which are impossible to grow and or just a hope to grow.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:21:43 PM

Yes, HODL is one of the safest strategy in ICO community. Thru HODL you are the one who can manage and utilize all resources that you have.

HODL actually is the most safest and  most advisable strategy that should begginers in cryptocurrency should do sincr it is the basics in order to earn enough profit.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:27:48 PM

I do hold and trade. That is a safe bet in case the market stands still or in case of major bull run overnight. I trade only part of my investment and I hold the rest in a safe place.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:31:20 PM

I hold my coins. It is better to get more profit in the future than to sell for a penny. Trading needs experience every day so as not to lose your money.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:13:11 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?

Yes, I do it, and I am going to do it further. What is strange about this decision? I bought altcoins when they were even a bit more expensive than now, and if they are sold, I will simply lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: