Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you!  (Read 41676 times)
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:21:33 PM

Are you a holder and you are afraid about recent market situation? Do not be afraid, it is only small correction before next big growth. Be prepared, bull market is here!
yeah, i'm also one of the holders.
i really feel a little afraid of the current market situation. but i think you are right, this is just a correction. the market will be fine after this.

i have to calm my mind and stop panicking.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:46:24 PM

Are you a holder and you are afraid about recent market situation? Do not be afraid, it is only small correction before next big growth. Be prepared, bull market is here!
yeah, i'm also one of the holders.
i really feel a little afraid of the current market situation. but i think you are right, this is just a correction. the market will be fine after this.

i have to calm my mind and stop panicking.

The crypto market is always like a roller coaster, but there is a positive thing that I observe that the volume of transactions is very large and even more than $ 100 billion per day, of course this makes me optimistic that crypto will recover.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:13:06 PM

That's your choice,  not everyone can trade so if you can't hold and decide to trade good for you. For those that can't trade choose to hold and that's their choice
BTCx7777

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:19:52 PM

I hold coins because I deliberately invested for a long time. Diversified portfolio and waiting. I'm not a trader. According to statistics, a very low percentage of traders has a profit in the long run. I am passionate and I understand that I can lose all of my excitement. so many examples of this.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:32:12 PM

Bravo, not everyone can learn to trade. There are in the soul of gambling coin holders, they should not trade, because if they make several transactions in the negative, they will begin to recoup. Therefore, the best strategy for them is hold.
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:35:43 PM

Bravo, not everyone can learn to trade. There are in the soul of gambling coin holders, they should not trade, because if they make several transactions in the negative, they will begin to recoup. Therefore, the best strategy for them is hold.

as good as I think, all of that depends on the plan created and the expertise we have. if we like trading, maybe trading will be better than holding assets too long and waiting for them to have a decent price.
but sometimes there are people who really prefer long-term investments, he buys assets and holds them up for several years and he is ready to benefit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:02:11 PM

Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

There are coins I just don't bother trading - Those backed by utilities still being developed.
As for the major coins + shitcoins, trade is the way to go tbh. Quicker money. Thing here is that whether you choose to hodl or trade daily, you'd be facing some risk.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:09:23 PM

It's very difficult to wait for a coin to grow. Because we only hope for one coin. Actually the good thing is to invest or trade on lots of coins. With that we will get profits on every coin. It's better than we just wait for one coin to grow.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:12:22 PM

Yes I'm still holding, why sell cheap whiles I can hold for few months and gain much profit. The market is the those with a heart of patience and not greedy. Selling for a penny whiles you can hold and sell huge is by determination. I'm still holding and proud of holding because of the experience I have.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:50:43 PM

I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
In conditions and situations that, like today, investors must be like you and are good at utilizing every opportunity to invest in crypto currencies if trading is more profitable, of course taking that strategy will be more profitable
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 07:52:23 PM

I also still holding some altcoins, even now the price not looks good for them even if bitcoin price grow they drop a lot, maybe only on bull run will recover.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:44:10 PM

I really keep the most promising coins, in my opinion, and I hope for their rapid growth in the future. I do not want to get disappointed and regret that I sold it early.
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:50:28 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?

What you are saying is pretty true. Looking at the fluctuations in the market now, you can make some profit if careful observation and analysis is made. Am going to start trading now. No need to make my money lie down idle
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:57:30 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?
in this market situation is good day for crypto trader because many altcoin is growing up again and maybe bearish phase are ended and bullrun are coming nearly, uhhh my feeling tell to me i can make big profit from trading in 2019

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:21:23 PM

Yes. Im definitely going to hold my coins for a long time to earn.more profits since the market isn't stable at the moment. Its best you hold your coin patiently for the market to recover. Patience is virtue

I’m me
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:25:01 PM

Not every market condition is favorable for day trading. Before you can make enough profit from day trading, your investment capital should be big enough else your profits will alway be small . But small investment for long term can fetch a significant amount of profit

ali115112

Activity: 1806

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:55:57 PM

As you know if you are good trader than you can get good profit on daily basis but if you'r not than you can lost your money and in case you hold coin than you can get also good profit on holding .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:11:21 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?
Well, I think you are doing what you know best to do and if it works for you, fine. I think we should allow those who believe in holding to do that, because they feel that is what works for them.
Not everyone can trade almost every day. We all have different schedules and have what we use our time for. I have seen  situations where investing and bowling brings more profit than day trading.
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 11:24:59 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?
Holding coins redundantly is never a good idea. What is best is being a day trader with the coins or tokens and get a little profit off it daily.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 12:12:02 PM

That's a good strategy for you, and I'm sure it is profitable to you, but you should know that not everyone can trade and as such would prefer to hold and wait for price rise then they sell than trading at a loss because trading requires skill.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: