Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still experiencing the bearish market?  (Read 1149 times)
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:33:41 PM

Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.

The market began to feel resistance levels and Bitcoin has already overcome several of them. Therefore, I am sure that soon we will see another good growth of the entire crypto market.

blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:17:38 PM

Yes, we are still in a bearish market with a slow recovery. We are moving up but we need more proof and greenish days for the bulls to arrive.
After crypto winter we are at the crypto spring but the crypto summer is still not here.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:33:53 PM

For now I don't think now we are still in the bearish market because market now is good and I think it will rise and continue that for sure.
Don't be expect we are in the bull run because we need to improve more to fully experience the bull market.
maybe the bearish market can happen again because we don't know what will happen next and maybe a high increase will also occur, so we must be prepared for whatever will happen next.
of course we hope the market will rise and rise higher but we shouldn't expect too much because if it doesn't match the reality of the kite it can be disappointed.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:34:23 PM

Current bearish conditions still affect the market so that the price is difficult to experience a significant increase, but the recovery process continues and makes prices in the market go up though slowly, we are between bearish and recovery, I'm sure the baerish market will end and we will see the bullrun

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:43:42 PM

If we rise above 20% from the lows, we are technically in a bull market. Well, that's for stock markets, but for crypto volatility is higher.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:29:13 AM

Current bearish conditions still affect the market so that the price is difficult to experience a significant increase, but the recovery process continues and makes prices in the market go up though slowly, we are between bearish and recovery, I'm sure the baerish market will end and we will see the bullrun

I don't think you can consider this bearish at all now. Though it doesn't mean that when we're out of the bear trend we automatically get the bulls. We're likely in a transition period, or with how you said it, recovery. If we can sustain this kind of trend, even a slow upward movement, then we may be able to see some bulls starting to take over.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:29:41 AM

If we rise above 20% from the lows, we are technically in a bull market. Well, that's for stock markets, but for crypto volatility is higher.
this is a pretty good improvement, though not very good, but this is the best process.
bullish market is coming soon, so now is the process towards that point.
the bearish market will soon disappear and return to a pleasant atmosphere.
the Crypto market is still experiencing ups and downs and maybe this is a process for major improvements.

Greeno Force
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:37:02 AM

Yes. I believe that at the moment the bear market has an advantage over the bull. The recent increase to $ 5,000 was only a short-term jerk.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:43:36 AM

Now indeed we are still in a bearish market, but the market will slowly recover, and we must be patient for it, of course, it takes time to be able to walk as desired, in this cryptocurrency patience is absolutely necessary

elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:06:24 AM

The current market is very easy to experience price changes. Today many people trade and make profits every day. But if the market suddenly experiences a sharp decline, I think we should be ready. But our hope is that current price increases can continue.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:59:21 AM

We are still in the bear market even though we had a little rise in the marketcap which has seen Bitcoin cross the $5k landmark. Hopefull this bear market can be over and we see bitcoin reach an all time high again.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:02:41 AM

I think we are still on a bear market, nevertheless, these last week has shown that we are walking to a bull trend... alt season is here...
Although this is just pure speculation as crypto market is manipulated and market makers are the only ones that can know, I think it would make sense if they prepare the next bull run for the beginning of next year, with the dynamic starting at the end of this year...
good luck for us all

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:37:41 AM

Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.
there are still much speculation concerning the market currently. On the recent news it was stated that Bitcoin has reached the over-bought region just as it was in 2017 and so we should expect the price to crash even below 3k. I don't know if it's just a FUD to make people panic or it will actually happen.  Let's keep our fingers crossed

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:51:04 PM

Yes, until now we are still experiencing a bearish market, but I am optimistic this will pass along with market developments that will slowly rise again, remain patient to wait for the market to rise so that the cryptocurrency will run smoothly again
Bearish market? Where is it and when did it come again? Because as far as I know, bearish market never entered April, and I am fully sure that the market has fully recovered and already running on the bull path set for it, presently we are above $5300 heading towards $6000 within the next couple of weeks, for the past one with, the market has been gaining massive number of investors, who are pumping in large amount of funds which has made the market value appreciated and continue to appreciate, so I really don’t see the angle at which you are still seeing the bear market, except maybe your own time is not correct or different from mine.

sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:00:00 PM

On my opinion as i see how the market response now is we dont experience the bearish market because market already recovered and coins pumps as its continue to grow and the market growth is now higher than the last year so we escaped already the chapter that cryptocurrency has been collapse.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:06:23 PM

I think that we have gone through the bottom, I have already seen such opinions, but I do not exclude the possibility of a truly terrible fall, which few really expect. Therefore, never rule it out.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:06:43 PM

As of now we're experiencing good bull market, though it is not the perfect bull trend the previous market situation shows it to be a better day for Cryptocurrency market. The bearish trend always accompany with some form of market fluctuation. Same is taking place with the growth of bitcoin along with other cryptocurrencies which marks it to be almost a perfect bull market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:56:54 PM

As of now we're experiencing good bull market, though it is not the perfect bull trend the previous market situation shows it to be a better day for Cryptocurrency market. The bearish trend always accompany with some form of market fluctuation. Same is taking place with the growth of bitcoin along with other cryptocurrencies which marks it to be almost a perfect bull market.
I do not see a strong buyer in the cryptocurrency market. I think that the maximum that a customer is capable of will raise the price of Bitcoin to the level of $ 6,000.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:04:09 PM

We have some great market raising in last 2 months, i believe the cryptocurrency market gaining back the beliefs with this raises. Also the market cap getting bigger everyday, it also bring trust in to this market too, now it stands in $182 billion. I would never expect that we would have a bear market soon, i think the bitcoin price would catch $6000 lines while Market cap reaches +$200 billion.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:16:31 PM

I see the following picture: the bears have left the market. However, the bulls have not yet come to it. Probably, we will experience this "border" situation for several months before some visual changes happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: