Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet the Wealthiest People in Crypto  (Read 13968 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:19:15 PM

I don't believe the wealthiest will reveal their identity and their assets to the public, that will endanger if not their lives their assets as well. Shallow waters are the noisy waters so I believe these so called self proclaimed wealthy people from cryptocurrency just want popularity. They want to be talked about and be famous. Some wealthy people are talking about how wealthy they are because they are promoting their businesses and they want to convince people by their financial statuses in life.
I also not believe that the richest person will make him feel threatened criminals by spreading his name who has become the richest person, it makes no sense and I'm sure you arw right someone who wants to do popularity to the public is the possibility of fake news. for the OP HODL article its not something that is sure to become rich without continuing to adopt

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 10:57:40 PM

I doubt that these are the wealthiest people in crypto right now.

There are some people out there who maybe more richer than those posted on Forbes. Its just that they don't want to reveal their true identity for safety purposes only. Put Satoshi in the list because the creator is rich right now because of the Bitcoin he/she is holding.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 11:18:36 PM

For those who are wondering who are those 19 people as mentioned by OP, visit this link https://www.forbes.com/richest-in-cryptocurrency/#5f2622a61d49
As bitbunnny says, there might be richer people in phrases of crypto but they do not want to be known by the world. So maybe forbes should be add the word "revealed" or "known" on their article about this richest people.

Because crypto is illegal in some countries
There is a high probability that there will be more richest individuals in crypto, than they do not want to disclose their identities.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:08:13 AM

there are many people that wealthy because of cryptocurrency and digital currency like bitcoin and other coin, and maybe unpopular people will be the wealthiest people, we only dont know about it. as i know holder of bitcoin in 2011 will be the richest people haahhaa

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:46:09 AM

Hello everyone,
Forbes recently released a listing of the arena’s richest individuals in phrases of cryptocurrency. There are presently 19 people inside the global who personal an equivalent of greater than $350 million in crypto assets. The top owners of cryptocurrency inside the global amassed their wealth in a diffusion of methods, however maximum are founders of large cryptocurrency initiatives and cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Others are both individual traders or a part of funding groups and a few have established very worthwhile cryptocurrency mining operations. the one factor that the richest in crypto have in commonplace is that they are all of the sorts to “HODL” (hold on for expensive existence), that means that they hold directly to their cryptocurrency thru any downturns inside the marketplace and aren’t short to make crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat trades.
Thank you!

Among cryptocurrency users, there are always people who are patient when exams and trials hit while others have an optimistic attitude, enthusiasm, discipline in managing time and can take risks well. No wonder, if this thing finally made them rich people as well as the top cryptocurrency owners. They, the extraordinary owner of cryptocurrency are an example for anyone who wants to succeed provided willingly to trace their footsteps as well as possible. HODL is an old tradition (classic style) for those who are accustomed to dealing directly with market conditions, but still HODL is one effective way to make someone successful. For me HODL is a Success Property.

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:07:54 AM

yes this is probably the richest person from cryptocurrency who has crypto assets of $ 350 million and they have a large capital in investing for years. I am sure that is true even though the richest owner of other virtual money has not yet appeared. I want to know where this news came from, give me the link.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:49:02 AM

yes this is probably the richest person from cryptocurrency who has crypto assets of $ 350 million and they have a large capital in investing for years. I am sure that is true even though the richest owner of other virtual money has not yet appeared. I want to know where this news came from, give me the link.
People who are rich in crypto who are open to public are those who also have business that needs public support.
Like having their own exchange or business that is related to crypto, but I believe there is a big number of rich people in crypto that are still anonymous now. You can always count the inventor for that, until now he is still anonymous.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:43:36 PM

People who are rich in crypto who are open to public are those who also have business that needs public support.
Like having their own exchange or business that is related to crypto, but I believe there is a big number of rich people in crypto that are still anonymous now. You can always count the inventor for that, until now he is still anonymous.
It depends on them if they wanted just to invest in cryptocurrency or to open a business that is crypto related. There are some crypto enthusiast that have business in cryptocurrency and they also invested and has a great net worth. Look at Chris Larsen the founder of Ripple, he has a net worth of 8 billion dollars. 

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:57:15 AM

People getting to be under the wealthiest list through cryptocurrency is really a big thing. Earlier people found it easier to get termed as wealthiest. Most of the people who are wealthiest through crypto are early investors who just invested without thinking of any return from it. Now the competence level is big, upon which getting to be the wealthiest needs good learning and should have the mind to take big risks.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:03:25 AM

We really aren't sure if these people are the results are really the wealthiest people in cryptocurrency. They likely not to reveal their identity which is what crypto wants, an anonymous life.
banana que

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:26:13 AM

We really aren't sure if these people are the results are really the wealthiest people in cryptocurrency. They likely not to reveal their identity which is what crypto wants, an anonymous life.
I agree, it is very unlikely for these people to reveal themselves so that they can live freely without worries. Even in the real life, we really aren't sure if the people they posted the richest are really the richest because they obviously hide their wealth.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:28:52 AM

I am not sure about the accuracy of the Forbes data. Given the anonymity of Bitcoin, there may be large holders unknown to Forbes who stay out of public limelight. And given the recent string of violent attacks and robberies against people who hold crypto-coins, I don't think that a lot of people will be comfortable in revealing their crypto-assets to public.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:33:21 AM

I am not sure about the accuracy of the Forbes data. Given the anonymity of Bitcoin, there may be large holders unknown to Forbes who stay out of public limelight. And given the recent string of violent attacks and robberies against people who hold crypto-coins, I don't think that a lot of people will be comfortable in revealing their crypto-assets to public.
i agree the true concept of bitcoin is anonymity
so im quite sure that there are more people who hide their crypto wealth

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:43:34 AM

I agree, it is very unlikely for these people to reveal themselves so that they can live freely without worries. Even in the real life, we really aren't sure if the people they posted the richest are really the richest because they obviously hide their wealth.
Yes, and if it happen to me, I would do the same thing, I wouldn't reveal myself. But well, I am not that rich yet, gonna start trading using the best exchange  I have know and will do my best to earn money. Gonna do it all.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:11:14 AM

Im pretty sure that this crypto millionaires listed is already millionaires in real life i think,businesses and other kind of stuffs.And its just a side source of income where they profited much from the millions they already have

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:40:40 AM

That is really good to know that there are some people that their life depends on what market movement is. There are still many billionaires out there that hold crypto and we don't really know them yet because they are still in silence. I hope they will reveal themselves to educate people that don't know cryptocurrency.
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:20:50 PM

Hello everyone,
Forbes recently released a listing of the arena’s richest individuals in phrases of cryptocurrency. There are presently 19 people inside the global who personal an equivalent of greater than $350 million in crypto assets. The top owners of cryptocurrency inside the global amassed their wealth in a diffusion of methods, however maximum are founders of large cryptocurrency initiatives and cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Others are both individual traders or a part of funding groups and a few have established very worthwhile cryptocurrency mining operations. the one factor that the richest in crypto have in commonplace is that they are all of the sorts to “HODL” (hold on for expensive existence), that means that they hold directly to their cryptocurrency thru any downturns inside the marketplace and aren’t short to make crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat trades.
Thank you!
Outside crypto, does the ranking of richest people shows the real riches people? I think not. It is likely for them to hide themselves because it will make them to avoid a lot of trouble. That is the same with crypto, the list you aforementioned, we are sure that those aren't really the riches people in this industry. Let's take playing in a gaming site. That gaming site has a multiple type of games and luckily, you win majority of it, would you likely to tell your relatives that you won? Not right?
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:56:17 PM

I thought you have the list of those 19 people you have stated but as I read further on the context there was none. Anyway, the richest man in crypto was obviously the founder ans its staff running the platform. They are the first to get system when its market price is cheap therefore getting enough bitcoin for them to hold is not difficult. And they had seen this already knowing that bitcoin will be an asset or a currency with great value.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:47:43 AM

We are talking here about people that we DO know. There are a lot of crypto billionaires we don't know about. And we never will. Take Satoshi as an example. He is a crypto billionaire and we will never know who he is...

Privacy is one of the many big features of cryptocurrency that's why we should not expect these wealthy people to be sharing who are they are...though transaction trails are always viewable in the blockchain. Now, if one of these people, I don't have any obligation to the public though if I am selling my coins I would not have any choice but to declare it to the governmental tax agency and must pay the tax required.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:10:28 AM

We are talking here about people that we DO know. There are a lot of crypto billionaires we don't know about. And we never will. Take Satoshi as an example. He is a crypto billionaire and we will never know who he is...

Privacy is one of the many big features of cryptocurrency that's why we should not expect these wealthy people to be sharing who are they are...though transaction trails are always viewable in the blockchain. Now, if one of these people, I don't have any obligation to the public though if I am selling my coins I would not have any choice but to declare it to the governmental tax agency and must pay the tax required.

its not the privacy or the anonimity of cryptos that limits thier ability to expose them selves in the public but its their security  . they are afraid that their life might get threatened by criminals , hackers and scammers if they will publicitize thier total income that came from cryptos  .

even me myself , i will prefer to be anonymous even if im not earning huge profits here on cryptos  . we arent also obligated to pay tax because we are only using a crypto  . tax only applicables to fiat and other centralized payment methods  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: