Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think bitcoin taking position to go up  (Read 891 times)
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:15:46 PM

I think bitcoin taking position to go up or seeking some green signals from traders. Investors and regulators
This phase of btc seems last phase of bear

Interesting opinion, but I would wait with conclusions. The growth of the coin is possible, but not immediately by a large margin. Everything will happen in small steps. Buy a coin and wait for a good profit.
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:19:43 PM

I think that you are deceiving yourself, you should not succumb to the general run, better think well, is it really worth entering now? I personally see that now there is a big market manipulation and we will again return to $ 4000, and possibly even lower!

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:20:39 PM

Perhaps this is exactly when Bitcoin is gradually taking up new price points. I think it won't take too long for us to wait for $ 6,000 in May this year. its effect when it raised prices and caused the crypto market to rise in April.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:45:17 PM

I agree with your opinion. The market will turn green and will continue to grow. I think we will see huge growth soon.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:11:34 PM

Perhaps this is exactly when Bitcoin is gradually taking up new price points. I think it won't take too long for us to wait for $ 6,000 in May this year. its effect when it raised prices and caused the crypto market to rise in April.
We have already moved past some big resistance levels, the mark is a little bit above $5000 and looking up to $6000 before the coming week runs out.

If we don’t have more baby investors who would take profit then and still leave their funds and more accumulation being done by more investors other than the ones being done by whales because I know that what whales are currently doing now is to accumulate more of these coins from those who are panic selling but naturally, most investors are willing to invest now and are gradually putting in funds little by little, that is why we are seeing the increase and we will continue to see more increase.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:12:22 PM

Precisely. I'm also having the same thoughts lately, which is about bitcoin getting better and maybe this is the end of the bear season. We can also see market conditions that are constantly green. The right time to buy bitcoin and also ETH. Don't wait for the opportunity to end quickly !!goodluck guys.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:17:09 PM

Or it could just be another bluff.  Grin

Well, as of my experience with the bitcoin price. It goes up and down without anyone finding out the reason behind it.
Get ready for anything could happen.
That is all you can do to avoid losses if you are trading.

There are also times that it could go up wildly and then just stays there for like a week again before another fall hits. Be cautious, always monitor.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:30:03 PM

Yes, the past couple of days has been wonderful for bitcoin and the market in general, and this phase of btc like you said might be the last phase of bear. However, while we hope for more and better greens, one should be prepared if things move not as expected.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 09:37:36 PM

Yes, a little more pump will affect the price positively. In my opinion we have already reached good position for take off. Just wait next movements that will help to determine the direction.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:38:24 PM

I think bitcoin taking position to go up or seeking some green signals from traders. Investors and regulators

of course every development wants to be the best from before. because the development is very giving a signal that in the future a development can produce a better result than now. so of course all of us as time goes by, of course we have to grow better.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:47:22 PM

Yes, a little more pump will affect the price positively. In my opinion we have already reached good position for take off. Just wait next movements that will help to determine the direction.
this situation is quite good and this is an increase that can rise more.
bad conditions will end soon, and we are starting to position quite beautifully, the market is growing and we will manage it.
maybe slowly going up so we have to be patient and we wait for this process.
coin coins that will potentially soar.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:58:12 PM

Who will know if this is the actual last phase or wave of the bear market?
But if that's for real, we will eventually see and know that it's really the end of the bear cycle. The market goes on green again after coming from a short dip.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:15:13 PM

Yes, all of our hopes are that Bitcoin will increasingly have a good price, because if we look at last year the price is very bad, so this is a good start to experience an increase again.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:17:27 PM

Yes, I also think that the bear market is slowly leaving and it is replaced by a bull. Revived not only bitcoin, but also many altcoins. And this is a very good sign.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:19:10 PM

Surely, taking off in any position, it will still be supported by crypto enthusiasts, so that in my opinion is not something that is so important. What's important is when he will skyrocket for the umpteenth time. It seems that more than a year has seen the price like this, like freezing at 1 point. Roll Eyes
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:28:52 PM

Well it's hard to predict that this is the last of bear market but hopefully that this steady price make it increase more so we can say that this bear market is totally end for this year. Let's take time to observe the market and hodl for now.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:30:45 PM

now the price of bitcoin rises slowly, there has been no significant increase that has occurred in the market, we cannot predict what will happen in the future, but it seems that the bearish effect is still on the market, it seems this is not the last phase of bearish because prices still have possibility to change at any time
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:53:10 PM

As i see bitcoin now was recovering its price before but this is only half compare before,but im still glad that it happening now i think this was giving us a big hope to invest on and earn big.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:55:25 PM

Saya pikir Bitcoin ada di jalur yang benar. Melihat saat ini, akan membahas semua orang untuk kembali berdagang dan berinvestasi. Prestasi ini tentu saja tidak mudah setelah 2018 berhasil penurunan. Saya pikir Bitcoin akan terus naik dan ini akan diambil oleh semua Altcoin.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:32:13 AM

I also think bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are preparing for growth. Bitcoin’s testing of $ 5,000 is the beginning. Of course BTC will fall on the correction, but the first step has been made. Huge money are poured into stablecoins, which in my opinion means preparing whales for a bull rally.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: