Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:00:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF IEO  (Read 1369 times)
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:37:24 AM

IEOs are representing a new art of ICO and there is nothing to be scared off. The main problem is the scheme of those token sales, because people are using scripts to get tokens and a regular buyer simply has no chances at all.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 10:43:47 AM

until now we dont know the dark side of the IEO right, lets say what are you trying to say was right, but my opinion IEO more safe than ICO, because IEO already partnering with third party exchanger, at least investor fund cant be stolen right.
The IEO is still new and no one knows about the dark side of the IEO and in my opinion it is an important thing that must be reviewed to be able to get an answer whether this is a high risk category or not

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:59:25 AM

Now I think the hype of IEO is over, it's just another tool to promote projects. Be careful with the conditions of participation in the IEO, when a small exchange says that you should hold tokens for some time, think a few times, the token may fall in price during this time.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:43:04 AM

I agree with you and I already suggested my fellow country people that If you can't buy from the IEO then don't buy that token from the exchange! Yes, we believe big platform exchange's IEO gets big hypes, but every coin sold out within 10 seconds! This is like not believable! Then we can say Binance IEOs were better than Bittrex and Kucoin! I don't believe Bittrex has more popularity than Binance, they can't be sold out within 10 seconds. However, we really need to think twice before buying this big exchange's IEO token from the exchange!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:43:45 AM

The most dangerous thing in life is not to be able to see ahead of time,if you can't see ahead of time,you will always be cut up in the mist.So many are tired of ICO,as a matter of fact, ICO is almost dead,then came IEO presenting itself as a saviour of those investors that have suffered as a result of ICO,looking so tempting because some big exchange are backing it up,but i tell you,it can be more dangerous than ICO if you are not smart enough,atleast in the case of ICO,if price dump,it will dump on everyone,meaning there were some level of transparency,but for IEO especially with the big exchanges,the only thing we get to hear is that,it was sold out in seconds thereby creating an atmosphere that will make everyone to be looking forward to buy the moment it hit exchange,and the selected set of whales (hmmmm),who are already holding on to the coins are also ready to dump on people at a ridiculous price at exchange,after dumping it on people,then come a dump in price because the coin itself does not worth the price in the first instance,but because so much hype has been created in order to enrich themselves.I hope someone will wake up and not be cut up in the pool of loss.
   My candid advice,if you can't get it at IEO,don't be fool to buy at a ridiculous price the moment is listed. The rich are getting richer,don't be trapped.All the best.
I dont think so, in many instances like the good reputation exchange for example like Binance, it is known that Binance not to list a shitcoin or a platform without a "solid proof of usability" and true use case of utilization thats why im very confident that IEO on Exchange like Binance is more safer than any other Exchange that offering IEO services, Im just raised my point about it. and Im not againts on traditional ICO, But due to many scams thats still happening arround, Its better to regulate ICO's now or forget the ICO's. forever.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 11:55:59 AM

IEO still a new programs and only available in the top of exchange. We need to wait and see to see if IEO is better than ICO. People and investor were now searching another way to make money, and if they believe in IEO, then I think they will invest in IEO. They will have the option to invest with IEO or not. The name will change but the main reason will be the same as before, and before it can be proved as the new way to make money for the investor, it's better they be careful to decide.

Its not new thing per se, it was already offer by YOBIT Exchange for some years now. but i think they already stop offering such service now because i cannot find the page for their IEO Pages

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:21:24 PM

IEO still a new programs and only available in the top of exchange. We need to wait and see to see if IEO is better than ICO. People and investor were now searching another way to make money, and if they believe in IEO, then I think they will invest in IEO. They will have the option to invest with IEO or not. The name will change but the main reason will be the same as before, and before it can be proved as the new way to make money for the investor, it's better they be careful to decide.

I have feeling IEO will followed by others exchanger and held not only by big exchanger. Hotbit and Bitforex already make announcement will held IEO and i think this become new stage in crypto market.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:38:40 PM

I've participated on IEO couple times in different exchange / launchpad, but until now I always failed and not fast enough to buying it, it's just like a flash sale, always getting sold out in just couple of seconds.
I am strongly agree with you because i observed in the last few projects which launched from binanace and bittrex exchange. IEO is suspecious things in my senses. Why token sold out a couple of minutes. And majority of the coin of total supply own big whales. But i think investors just believe that for big exchange.           

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:00:06 PM

Look at the project and of course you need to exchange where you participate , but now you can participate in many exchanges , as the risk that you earn is extremely high

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:05:11 PM

its okay , actually IEO better than ICO. IEO give more secure to investor because their project and team already get audit by team from exchange market. its good to buy IEO but when the price pumping its too dangerous
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:07:53 PM

I think it's natural that many people say the IEO is more than ICO because as we know the IEO is more promising in security, investors prefer the IEO because of the security factor. The ICO committed a lot of fraud against investors because it was very natural that many people left the ICO.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:39:46 PM

Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) has become so popular and so lucrative in recent times that I think it will lose this power in the market in the coming period. Although we do not change the fact that the projects that are placed on the market with this method provide a very serious profit, I would like to remind you that Initial Coin Offering (ICO) projects also provided very nice gains during the first popular periods. This is the case in Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) projects, and this investment method will soon be used for bad purposes in the market. For this reason, we should make a good research about the project to be invested in this kind of investments and pay attention to the quality of the service we will provide. In addition, although these services are of high quality, one day we will witness the fact that Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) transactions have lost their market power and impact.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:47:23 PM

Im heard also about IEO that was coming in this year and ive found some of them in the bounty campaign that im participated but in the end the distribution was going to long. Ill dont know if some investor invested on IEO because this was only new in crypto.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:06:31 PM

any token can lose the price and ICO tokens do this even more often than IEO tokens. so investors must understand their risks and take decision themselves.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:19:09 PM

What's IEO I never heard of it, but seems interesting though  Undecided  . oh I understand now IEO is "Initial Exchange Offering" very different with ICO. the point is no matter what you chose to investing in crypto everything has high risk.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:24:16 PM

Indeed, for the IEO it is very prone to suffer losses, especially if you have already bought when the price has risen high, I think if you want to try the IEO it is better to buy when sales are the best, but usually the IEO must have sufficient capital that can be handled by raising funds from several people who bought

Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:36:00 PM

Yes, you are right bro.
And this experience happened to me.I failed to get the token at the time of the IEO and finally I decided to buy when the token listed Exchange.
Yes as you said, I buy at a very high priceand I can't sell it at a price higher than the first time I buy it.
And after that I know, if I failed to get a token at the time of the IEO then I will not buy the token on the exchange. Because this will make me lose some of my money.  Cry

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:12:40 PM

A word is enough for the wise they say
If anyone feels they can handle the profits and loss margin involved in purchase of ieo tokens after crowdfunding
Then it’s a personal decision to be accomplished without Remorse

None the less, always dyor
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 04:18:57 PM

Your opinion makes a lot of sense. I think if  anyone is  buying into any IEO project after the launch on exchange, the person should take time to consider the uniqueness of the project and its long term proposal. Look at V-block on bitrex it did terribly after the listing and I think people who got it immediately after the listing would be at great loss right now..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:19:57 PM

Yep, this is what I always say too, to most people who are saying IEOs are better than ICOs. IEOs for sure have an advantage to ICOs with their listing within their own platform but the catch is the company behind the exchange has the power to manipulate all trading volumes and specially the prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: