Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF IEO  (Read 1363 times)
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:20:35 PM

IEO replacing ICOs does not really solve any problems, Many projects that could not raise enough cash from ICOs are now switching to IEO without a corresponding improvement in project proposals. So essential, IEOs are now a better means to raise cash and not necessarily producing better project. We really should keep our eyes peeled.We will start to see the scams soom
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:29:04 PM

IEOs are upgraded version of ICOs, hyped a bit by the  exchanges. Investors are excited about them nowadays as many of them were scammed in ICOs and lost their funds. It is good that investors coming  back and started investing in IEOs as new projects needs fuel for development.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:48:35 PM

I still believe IEO is far better than ICOs. It is more secure and cheaper. But an intelligent and clever investor will not expeditiously invest in such IEO without enough knowledge and without further reading some feedbacks from it. Though there are so much positive reviews about IEO, being careful in every decisions is so important.
IEO is better than ICO in some form, and in this regard ICO too have got more good in it. IEO is in its early stage, and surely when days pass some issues will arise when the entire focus has turned towards IEO. In recent days almost every project has turned successful and further the same won't be taking place. By that time we can conclude the reality with IEO.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:28:28 AM

The most dangerous thing in life is not to be able to see ahead of time,if you can't see ahead of time,you will always be cut up in the mist.So many are tired of ICO,as a matter of fact, ICO is almost dead,then came IEO presenting itself as a saviour of those investors that have suffered as a result of ICO,looking so tempting because some big exchange are backing it up,but i tell you,it can be more dangerous than ICO if you are not smart enough,atleast in the case of ICO,if price dump,it will dump on everyone,meaning there were some level of transparency,but for IEO especially with the big exchanges,the only thing we get to hear is that,it was sold out in seconds thereby creating an atmosphere that will make everyone to be looking forward to buy the moment it hit exchange,and the selected set of whales (hmmmm),who are already holding on to the coins are also ready to dump on people at a ridiculous price at exchange,after dumping it on people,then come a dump in price because the coin itself does not worth the price in the first instance,but because so much hype has been created in order to enrich themselves.I hope someone will wake up and not be cut up in the pool of loss.
   My candid advice,if you can't get it at IEO,don't be fool to buy at a ridiculous price the moment is listed. The rich are getting richer,don't be trapped.All the best.
Sad to say that I would agree on this some IEO projects are not really good in terms of their product. The only thing they are above IEO price is all because of the hype on the IEOs nowadays. And do not buy token/coin at higher IEO price, that's my advice for the newcomers.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:30:47 PM

I still believe IEO is far better than ICOs. It is more secure and cheaper. But an intelligent and clever investor will not expeditiously invest in such IEO without enough knowledge and without further reading some feedbacks from it. Though there are so much positive reviews about IEO, being careful in every decisions is so important.
IEO is better than ICO in some form, and in this regard ICO too have got more good in it. IEO is in its early stage, and surely when days pass some issues will arise when the entire focus has turned towards IEO. In recent days almost every project has turned successful and further the same won't be taking place. By that time we can conclude the reality with IEO.

The only good thing about IEO is the guaranteed listing after the public sale, Since this will safeguard the investors and ensure market liquidity after the sale. This is 100% more secure compare to traditional ICO that takes atleast 6 months to get listed on an exchange or worst never got listed at all.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:03:53 PM

Those who really understand the sense of investment and not just listening to someone else's advice have long been aware of which projects it is worth investing in and which not. Therefore, ICO lost the trust of only inexperienced investors like me.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:09:34 PM

The most dangerous thing in life is not to be able to see ahead of time,if you can't see ahead of time,you will always be cut up in the mist.So many are tired of ICO,as a matter of fact, ICO is almost dead,then came IEO presenting itself as a saviour of those investors that have suffered as a result of ICO,looking so tempting because some big exchange are backing it up,but i tell you,it can be more dangerous than ICO if you are not smart enough,atleast in the case of ICO,if price dump,it will dump on everyone,meaning there were some level of transparency,but for IEO especially with the big exchanges,the only thing we get to hear is that,it was sold out in seconds thereby creating an atmosphere that will make everyone to be looking forward to buy the moment it hit exchange,and the selected set of whales (hmmmm),who are already holding on to the coins are also ready to dump on people at a ridiculous price at exchange,after dumping it on people,then come a dump in price because the coin itself does not worth the price in the first instance,but because so much hype has been created in order to enrich themselves.I hope someone will wake up and not be cut up in the pool of loss.
   My candid advice,if you can't get it at IEO,don't be fool to buy at a ridiculous price the moment is listed. The rich are getting richer,don't be trapped.All the best.
I was not aware that the ICO had evolved that fast. I thought STO, was the right direction for ICO's to go these days, I have to admit though, this thread is the first time I've heard it called IEO. The first thing that had came to mind was "Internet explorer"  Grin

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:31:20 PM

You are absolutely right, of late anywhere you pass IEO is on high levels but that is not it when you dig deep. Many investors ho into it and then realize the trap they've fell into. Indeed ICO is gradually sinkinglets not easily fall for these IEO's. Most are with the same agenda.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:34:48 PM

Those who really understand the sense of investment and not just listening to someone else's advice have long been aware of which projects it is worth investing in and which not. Therefore, ICO lost the trust of only inexperienced investors like me.
choosing IEO and ICO is actually the same too, we have to see a really good project, and have real progress. such as clear products, and competent developers. we must consider carefully.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:44:13 PM

Probably there are always situations when people get completely different results of their actions. I think that all the same it will be possible to do real productive projects. But there are scammers that are very difficult to destroy.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:48:29 PM

Probably there are always situations when people get completely different results of their actions. I think that all the same it will be possible to do real productive projects. But there are scammers that are very difficult to destroy.
however we must remain vigilant because there is nothing perfect here especially the IEO because this is a system that still has many weaknesses.
so we really need to remain vigilant even though the IEO has produced good results for others but not always for us.

Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:48:36 PM

For me investing in a good project depends on personal research carry out before taking step to invest to avoid scam, again choosing IEO or ICO I don't see any big deal in them rather find out more details about the project before investing.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 06:49:06 PM

Any investment is risky, and also who want invest on IEOs should always choose trusted exchanges and always invest only money that afford to lose, because can take some time to get a profit.
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:58:53 PM

Any investment is risky, and also who want invest on IEOs should always choose trusted exchanges and always invest only money that afford to lose, because can take some time to get a profit.
I agree with you. Investing too much in an IEO is very dangerous. If you have already managed to earn money, then you can invest a part of your profit in IEO. I think this is a safe strategy.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:02:13 AM

Less of people participate in ICOs and IEO, And it  looks like it is the way to get people to keep investing to their project after that, it is just a full of dumping prices.
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:50:35 AM

Ieo though carry a risk, but still it is the only way to disperse your deposit.  Unless of course you approach the choice of the project wisely.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:58:20 PM

There are very strong IEOs as well and the advantage is that exchanges don't want to lose their reputation by promoting scams! But of course you are right and one should always take care when it comes to investing!
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:03:35 PM

I always say everything about cryptocurrency is risky hence you need to psyche your mind and prepare for whatever will happen. I think there are strong IEOs as well as weak ones however I hope the strong ones outweighs the weak ones.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:42:43 PM

The truth is that cryptocurrency investment is a big risk and one have to be very careful when investing. Yes, IEO is the order of the day but some of them can still turn out to be a scam. As an IEO investor, I will advise to participate in IEO of major exchanges and not the ones that are not recognized in the crypto space.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:19:04 PM

The truth is that cryptocurrency investment is a big risk and one have to be very careful when investing. Yes, IEO is the order of the day but some of them can still turn out to be a scam. As an IEO investor, I will advise to participate in IEO of major exchanges and not the ones that are not recognized in the crypto space.

IEO is just a new trend to try and grab money from investors. Soon the time for IEO is over and there will be another term that sounds cool. Not sure what it could be though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: