Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to pick altcoin  (Read 15380 times)
StreakW

Activity: 1221
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:57:44 PM

I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.
Agree of course altcoin will follow the trend, so dont miss this time to buy and take profits, and make sure buy many kind of altcoin, don't expect on 1 type of coin, because this is so very risky. But for me i dont take profits for short term, this situation i use for buy altcoin for long term

kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:58:56 PM

I think picking valuable altcoins in the cryptocurrency industry while the prices are relatively lower is a great idea. This will enable you to earn huge profits when sold after it has been held for sometime.
Altcoin has a low value, but it has great power so that one day it will increase even though it's slow and we can get big profits.
not all Altcoins can run well so not all will be profitable.
we have to be good at choosing, so we need to check Altcoin so we can find out more.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:02:27 PM

if in my opinion from yesterday it's a good time to buy altcoin because the price is very cheap compared to now. but to buy from now is also good because altcoin prices have not experienced a tremendous price increase
Noticed yesterday too that valuw of the bitcoin is good to buy and Im happy to see the value increase again.
But even that happen they can remain to invest tto the altcoins that they want to pick you need to choose what altcoins you will invested.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:18:32 PM

it's not too late if you want to buy your favorite coins now, the Crypto movement is currently improving and we have a great opportunity for that and waiting for a big increase.
choose Altcoin that is really good and has great power so that if the market goes up, your coins will also go up and the profits you get will be greater.
this is towards the best point so take advantage now to get a profit in the future

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:58:31 PM

yes, its is good time to pick good atlcoins, you can pick from top 10 and that can be good profit as you see LTC and BCH are almost double in few days .

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:22:00 AM

it's not too late if you want to buy your favorite coins now, the Crypto movement is currently improving and we have a great opportunity for that and waiting for a big increase.
choose Altcoin that is really good and has great power so that if the market goes up, your coins will also go up and the profits you get will be greater.
this is towards the best point so take advantage now to get a profit in the future

I am agree, this moment is good for buying good altcoin. After bitcoin price rising, i am believe altcoin price will following and if we choose right altcoin, i am believe we will gain big profits because few months ago, the price of altcoin is more than 90% from ATH
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:32:06 AM

I really agree of what you are saying, that this is a great time to pick some altcoins that probably gives you the better earnings, the important is you have to research it carefully because many coins out there has incompetent due to lack of updates or improvements to sustain the future of product.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:50:18 AM

I am not expert in terms of picking altcoins to invest with, but one thing i am sure about is that when you pick altcoin to invest with, pick the one that has the good quality and has the potential for a long terms investment, so that you can earn profit out from it, not just picking any and then in the long run you would have nothing to earn but deficit instead.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:52:23 AM

Indeed, many altcoins are currently giving a lot of green signals, but we still need to be able to choose potential coins. This signal must be utilized properly so as not to regret, and do the right way to be able to play with profit.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:05:09 AM

Yes, of course, actually there are a lot of altcoins that have good potential, although not all altcoins are worth investing, when we are going to buy altcoins, we have to be good at choosing altcoins, so when we invest now surely in the future we will benefit the good, don't let one choose the altcoin that we will invest in the future

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:56:09 AM

I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.

What is the best altcoin to buy that you can give advice? Because altcoin is too much and it's impossible to buy everything Cool
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:03:06 AM

Always have time how to pick bitcoin and altcoin to be higher price, just keep holding and re investing for getting your asset on higher price and never sell your bitcoin in lower price.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:15:57 AM

Well, in terms of bitcoin value the altcoin price drops, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to get some good altcoins. As this investment is better compared to others now.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:07:30 AM

Also, a good entry point when bitcoin spikes, that is considerably a signal for traders to choose altcoin as its market price goes down, I am not exactly saying it will follow bitcoin but if there will be some ICO's going to be launched, then probably, these altcoins will moon also.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:15:58 AM

It was crazy last days, I use Huobi, and coins like SHE/SWTC/MEX grows like 200-500% yesterday... I missed all. I still prefer BTC/ETH, at least they will not make me loss a lot (I bought 10K SHE yesterday when it is at peak while it dropped 30% til now), other coins like ONT/HISTORIA/TRX/TT/BRC I will also keep an eye on, maybe they will bring me some surprise soon... Also some exchange tokens, like Gate.io, I forget the token name while I guess it will 10X in this month.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:18:50 AM

The end of the low price crypto currencies are near .
The bull is going to enter soon , And the price of each crypto would surely rise again.
So let's take this chance to get more while they are still low.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:22:22 AM

Also, a good entry point when bitcoin spikes, that is considerably a signal for traders to choose altcoin as its market price goes down, I am not exactly saying it will follow bitcoin but if there will be some ICO's going to be launched, then probably, these altcoins will moon also.
altcoin season will start after bitcoin reach its resistance.when investors say bitcoin price need correction , altcoin will start moon.but for few next week market still dominate with bitcoin and major altcoin.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:30:19 AM

I think that is why already to buy a viola , I understand that when bitcoin will be worth twice the price of a coin after him will do x ! I could not buy when the price was meager, now dangerous.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:56:13 AM

altcoin season will start after bitcoin reach its resistance.when investors say bitcoin price need correction , altcoin will start moon.but for few next week market still dominate with bitcoin and major altcoin.
I'm sure we can wait for that although we are very excited already.
Altcoin will rise like crazy just like in the past bull run, if BTC will break it's all time high, there's a possibility that even shitcoins will rise.
The FOMO will definitely begin when that scenario will happen, and then BTC will correct and we will see some dumps.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:15:17 AM

The decision to convert all coins you have to BTC is not a good idea I think. As new coins with much potentiality are coming in the market, why you are always obsessed with bitcoin. I do not mean bitcoin is not a good coin. It is good enough coin. But you should explore other coins that may give you much benefits in a shorter period, while holding some portion of bitcoin. Be open minded.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: