Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to pick altcoin  (Read 15371 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:39:29 AM

I know if the bitcoin price rise the potential altcoins rise too. Picking altcoins is better if you since last year because you have advatanges of that because last quarter of the year 2018 the market become very low so it's lucky for you if you bought a coins and you still hold that coin until now because you earn more than 25 percent profit I think. But you can pick more altcoins now but make sure it is potential.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:43:12 AM

I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.
That is because, people are excited about what bitcoin can do, they've just converted their altcoins to bitcoin. And what it can incur the most lately is that, people around the world will notice, it might even be broadcast to the network what ATH is today, leading to a huge market adoption that what we, crypto enthusiast wants to achieve.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:57:20 AM

i know now is up trend for bitcoin and altcoins, and now that i know is best time to hold altcoins, when if we look behind altcoins have good growth better than before but if you want buy now i think this is best time
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:08:33 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/spectrecoin/

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
$0,519447 USD (62,74%)
0,00009991 BTC (62,51%)

And this is just the beginning!
After the last news came out, I see a steady growth, I think that soon there will be a price of $4-5!
Yes, this is a cool coin!
Also on my list of coins that are now very cheap, but should show good growth:
1)XSPEC - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/spectrecoin - After the latest news it is clear that in the next month the price will rise, then there will be a pump! (SS + PoSv3)
2)PHR - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phore/ A very promising project, its developments and they are public! (PoSv3 + MasterNode)
3)NIX - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/nix/ They have their own unique technology. Large community and much planned.(PoS + MasterNode)
4)XMCC - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/monacocoin/ The coin is very, very cheap, but the team is public. The founder speaks on radil. I think that this is their image and they pump it up! (X11 + MasterNode)
5)TOA - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/toacoin/ This coin is constantly pumped up and drained (PoS)
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 12:09:01 PM

I think you should invest in ICOs to make better profits than altcoin. If you are not confident and have too little capital, it is very difficult to stabilize and make a lot of profit, so instead of joining the currently available altcoin, find out the good ICO project information to be able to create greater profits and boost the market further.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:17:19 PM

yes you are right this time is the best time to buy some altcoins, because as you can see the price of bitcoin is increasing and altcoins will follow to go up and some altcoins there will go double so research carefully the project of the coin.

kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:28:47 PM

That's right, maybe this is the time for crypto recovery to start. While investing in altcoins, select altcoins that you think have the potential to increase. Of course, with in-depth analysis to avoid being trapped in worthless coins.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:34:31 PM

as I know, seeing altcoin market prices has experienced better prices, for me now is also a profitable time to get more altcoins, because now price developments are also increasing.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:15:14 PM

as I know, seeing altcoin market prices has experienced better prices, for me now is also a profitable time to get more altcoins, because now price developments are also increasing.
now very cheap altcoins if you buy them for a dollar but not for bitcoin. if we talk about the price for Bitcoin, then it is better to wait when Bitcoin starts to grow

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:39:55 PM

I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.
You are absolutely correct about this, this is the best time to pick some valuable and good altcoins that are yet to follow the price trend, though most altcoins that have decreased in term of BTC are the ones not rising up along with BTC, because if they were, it would be same as when BTC was on $4k, but we still have lots of very good project coins that are still in same price when BTC was $4k, and people can take part of their gain on BTC to buy some of these altcoins, because very soon, they too will experience sharp hike in their prices too, for altcoins, this is still the time of accumulation.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:43:38 PM

I do not advise buying altcoins now. Bitcoin will probably rise in price again, but at this time, the Altcoins usually fall in price.
Now it is better to buy bitcoin and wait for its further growth. It seems to me that this would be much more correct.
Of course, if you plan to buy altcoins for a long time - then you can do it, they will start to grow in price after Bitcoin in the future.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:09:12 PM

After we are seeing the uptrend of BTC, I'm also thinking the same.
Bitcoin already giving a good signal and altcoin should follow the same pattern.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:07:27 PM

I agree.  But we have careful before buying any altcoins. You saw already that not all altcoin are raising. Only few Altcoins raising past week. And they Rising to quickly. So i agree with you in investing altcoins.       

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:12:55 PM

After we are seeing the uptrend of BTC, I'm also thinking the same.
Bitcoin already giving a good signal and altcoin should follow the same pattern.
That's right, but just remember that just because bitcoin price goes up the price of every altcoin has to go up. There always are certain altcoins that surprise you and their price goes gown instead of up even if the market is green. So just make sure you invest in a good altcoin.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:54:17 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/spectrecoin/

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
$0,519447 USD (62,74%)
0,00009991 BTC (62,51%)

And this is just the beginning!
After the last news came out, I see a steady growth, I think that soon there will be a price of $4-5!
Yes, this is a cool coin!
Also on my list of coins that are now very cheap, but should show good growth:
1)XSPEC - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/spectrecoin - After the latest news it is clear that in the next month the price will rise, then there will be a pump! (SS + PoSv3)
2)PHR - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phore/ A very promising project, its developments and they are public! (PoSv3 + MasterNode)
3)NIX - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/nix/ They have their own unique technology. Large community and much planned.(PoS + MasterNode)
4)XMCC - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/monacocoin/ The coin is very, very cheap, but the team is public. The founder speaks on radil. I think that this is their image and they pump it up! (X11 + MasterNode)
5)TOA - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/toacoin/ This coin is constantly pumped up and drained (PoS)

Very good choice.
I also buy these coins
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:58:44 PM

My idea is the same as yours. This is a good time for us to collect Altcoins when their prices have not risen. Because in about 2 months I think the price will change a lot and then we will not be able to buy large quantities like at the present.
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:21:20 PM

Every coin in the coinmarketcap or the market is the best coin you can buy because all coins will increase although we don't know how higher the price can go. But it depends on how much money you have and make sure that before you buy any coins, you should analize and decide to buy a cheap coin or expensive coins so you can directly buy the coins. And don't forget to not buy the coin with all in of your money because you need to have free money in your balance to prevent if there are any down for the price so you can buy more the coin.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:07:55 PM

Altcoins are the future and in several years some altcoin will replace Bitcoin on top of the crypto currencies market. This is going to happen for sure, so sooner or later people will realise that ETH deserves the right to be on top.
No this is not gonna happen ever because we cannot consider any future of other altcoins without bitcoin, I know some new altcoins will come in market but for them it is not possible to take place of bitcoin and ETH as it is the king coin and mother of other altcoins then how can we even think about it, that any coin can overtake the value of bitcoin.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:30:44 PM

For long term investment, I think the best time to buy your choice of altcoin was few months ago where the prices were really low. Currently, bitcoin is on the rise for few weeks already as well as the altcoins. You can actually view them on the charts. However, it not yet too late, bitcoin and altcoins prices are expected to double this year. Just as I always thought, cryptocurrency is a long term investment for non-traders.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:18:55 PM

now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.
Yes, it is the best time to buy but we have to be very careful about choosing the coin or the token that we have to buy. Not all altcoins are very good, some are worthless coins so I think you have been warned about this. Let us just expect for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: