Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to pick altcoin  (Read 15380 times)
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:45:36 PM

Bitcoin price increases do bring good news for altcoins. A lot of hope depends on this bitcoin price. If indeed the altcoin has not risen in price according to what we want, we must be patient and buy the altcoin. I am sure this bitcoin price increase will sooner or later be followed by an increase in altcoin prices. Therefore it is indeed the right opportunity to get as many altcoins as possible. But I suggest only potential altcoins because potential altcoins have been proven to bring benefits. We must take advantage of this opportunity.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 11:49:05 PM

The bitcoin price of most altcoins seem OK at the moment.We may be having bitcoin trade sideways for a while before the next big move (or dip,hopefully not) so I think a great time to pick some good alts.Eventually bitcoin dominance will drop a little and we will have altcoin boom
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 11:49:16 PM

The opportunity is really there and I think that there will actually be some kind of another option to choose, especially now. For example, today there are real opportunities to work with the BNB token. This is a very profitable option, I think.
BNB surprises us hodlers and traders. in fact BNB has the ability to grow steadily, and maybe we can trade BNB for the long term, where I'm sure when the development of the binary platform continues and gets more investor confidence, the BNB will continue to grow.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:55:22 PM

when bitcoin increases, there will be many people who only focus on bitcoin so that the altcoin is ignored and the price drops again because usually there are people who sell their altcoins to get bitcoin, but then after bitcoin stops at a point then people will return to altcoin and it will make altcoin prices soar and before that happens we must have some potential altcoins so that we can also benefit from that moment
and I think now is the time to do that

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mark_trader

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:09:29 AM

Not entirely for crypto. before buying crypto you better know what crypto is and how crypto works so that it can make a profit. Many fail because they don't care about the coins they use as investment or trading.
FuryBeast

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:20:03 AM

I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.

Well, it's only true if you hold btc, not usd or usdt.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:34:05 AM

This time EOS and the BNB coin is looking great to pick for the investment which will let you make profitable by the end of the year. Other coins are also need to be reviewed which are in top 50 according to the CMC.

I think the other two coins like Cardano and TRON are worth buying, especially the price of these two coins is cheap under $ 1 so it's easier to go up to 100x.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:00:24 AM

I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.

Well, it's only true if you hold btc, not usd or usdt.

The USD certainly will not change and even decrease in value in the future, anyone who dares to take risks then holding bitcoin for the long term is a good option, there is always the opportunity to skyrocket so that we can be rich in bitcoin.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 11:24:21 AM

It's really good to invest with altcoins specially on those coin that are good for future investments like ethereum and litecoin. With this type of market, the two coins has little bit recover and increase its price into a high percentage, so its good to invest in this two coins.
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:43:40 AM

Yes, at the time of picking Altcoin right now. Because if you purchase Altcoin now, you can earn a lot of profits in the future. Now the price of some Altcoin is decreasing. So I think that these Altcoins will have to be purchased more often. If you buy Altcoin at a lower price then you can be sold at a higher price in the future. So this is the real time to pick some Altcoin.

Thank you

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:50:08 PM

Yes, at the time of picking Altcoin right now. Because if you purchase Altcoin now, you can earn a lot of profits in the future. Now the price of some Altcoin is decreasing. So I think that these Altcoins will have to be purchased more often. If you buy Altcoin at a lower price then you can be sold at a higher price in the future. So this is the real time to pick some Altcoin.

Thank you

I am buying many altcoin in this years, i hope that will be good investment and the price can increase in the future. Ethereum, Cardano and BNB is some of the altcoins that I focus on to invest.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:59:36 PM

Totally agree with you. Altcoins are the most profitable and interesting employment. As for me, I need to choose those altcoins that are in the top and have good prospects.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:11:33 PM

Totally agree with you. Altcoins are the most profitable and interesting employment. As for me, I need to choose those altcoins that are in the top and have good prospects.

And what to choose all so you know you will invest in the top 50 and that's it. All ostolnye altkoiny for the majority of investors today do not represent a certain interest. Who will invest in 1500 place list. Yes, only the most despaired.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:37:13 PM

I think that for those who wanted to buy Bitcoin do not need to postpone their purchase indefinitely. Buy now. In the future, the price of it will only grow. There may be corrections, but when and how badly no one knows.

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:12:55 PM

Have you done a research concerning that after the BTC increase, altcoins and other tokens will going to join the party? Or in just a case, based on your experience on cryptocurrency market? I do just wanted to figure this out in order to make my decision pretty accurate towards profit. you can comment me here.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:52:07 PM

Even if altcoins are good for buy at this time, to be on a safer side, it will behest for you to buy coins with good volume, because that is one if the factors that will determine how stable it will be in the nearest future.
I notice that bug exchanges now delist coins with very low volume or first categorize it as special treat.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:54:56 PM

I don’t understand what is the point of saying that cryptocurrency really takes place, if today there are a huge number of similar projects that are now high-risk assets. This is our future with you no matter what.
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:07:49 PM

In my side yeah it’s time to pick altcoins. We can purchase so many good promising and protensial altcoins with lowest prices. I think we should use this chance by accumulate altcoins now.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:57:52 PM

In my side yeah it’s time to pick altcoins. We can purchase so many good promising and protensial altcoins with lowest prices. I think we should use this chance by accumulate altcoins now.
Do you want to use altcoin only as a means of accumulation? It seems to me that this is a very risky approach to personal funds. But analysts have expressed their opinion that more than 60% of all altcoins on the cryptocurrency market do not have a final product, and this indicates a potential risk for potential investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:04:16 PM

Definitely a time to pick favorite altcoins even though they seem a bit expensive, but I still feel most alts are still cheap when compared to historical data of those alts.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: