Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to pick altcoin  (Read 15370 times)
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:04:56 AM

It made them more worried to see bitcoin didn't have progressive increase after declining several times. However there's still hope for the alts to have moment this time, but it's not yet visible. So people would think an alternative to pick alts as a good asset somehow.
yeah, that's right.
i think many altcoins are quite good and valuable, although bitcoin has not shown a good improvement.

that's why some people choose altcoin as a good asset. besides investing in bitcoin, some people hunt altcoin for profit. it's just that we have to be more careful and be in the right altcoin and the right time in order to get good profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

Obviously, the best choice of 2019 was BTC and in my opinion almost no altcoins showed something special during this year. Besides Egretia, I believe this coin rose from 0,0005 to 0,05 cents within several months.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 01:09:29 PM

I can’t understand a bit the hype around altcoin and choosing the best coin.  I think that no one will argue that Ethereum is practically the leader of the cryptocurrency market, if you do not take into account Bitcoin.  In addition, it has been repeatedly stated that Ethereum is already more than altcoin, because it practically meets the requirements of Bitcoin and is a completely independent coin.
Black bro

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:18:21 PM

Yes it's time to choose altcoin which has the potential for us to invest,Now is a good time to choose it because all altcoin is down,After choosing the intersection in the long run,As soon as the price goes up again for what it gets is also quite large,However, if our investment is patient in waiting for the pump price to return
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:35:17 PM

not only altcoin that has best price now ,bitcoin goes down too and be best opportunity for us to add our cryptocurrency amount.many traders scared to buy bitcoin or altcoin again due uncertain market condition.but as profesional traders we have to take any chance that occur everyday in market.if we manage its loss i am sure we able to suffered big loss.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:08:58 PM

the best time when the altcoin price is down and you can buy it at a low price, but actually do not have to wait for the price to go down anyway, if you see that the price matches your capital then do it. the important thing is you do not invest with coins that are difficult to develop.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:45:50 PM

Never miss the lowest price of altcoin you want, I think everyone will know when the right time to buy but because prices continue to fall, traders and investors sometimes wait and some are afraid the price will go down, quite the opposite, prices will rise after the price reduction occurs.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:53:01 PM

I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.
now can be said as the right time to choose altcoin, because when bitcoin has increased maybe altcoin can be used as a good choice. and it is very crucial for profit. so do it

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:06:16 PM

but actually do not have to wait for the price to go down anyway, if you see that the price matches your capital then do it. the important thing is you do not invest with coins that are difficult to develop.
Why are there coins that I would prefer to wait when they will come down in price-say BNB.(I still regret that I did not buy their coins in February-March)

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:09:19 PM

The market is in a situation of bearsih, most of the prices of altcoin dropped at low prices while bitcoin still remained at a stable price. I think now is a good opportunity to buy some potential altcoins while waiting for the market to recover. You will benefit from it

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:16:52 PM

when bitcoin rallies alone without being followed by altcoin, I think many investors are waiting for the peak price and exchange it for altcoin, we know altcoin gets worse when bitcoin goes up, so by selling bitcoin they will get lots of altcoins. but no one knows for sure when the altcoin session starts, my advice from now on is buying altcoin to keep watch the bullrun session for altcoin coming

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:22:23 PM

There's this popular opinion which I've been always trying to rationalise which is the fact that altcoin value would increase when bitcoin value decreases, meaning that the value of altcoin is inversely related to that of Bitcoin and vice-versa, I personally think that this idea shared by many is not valid as its not always the case.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:34:25 PM

altcoin prices are not always dependent on rising bitcoin prices, in fact at this time the price of bitcoin is going up but altcoin is still going down. You need to pay attention to market price movements, if the price of altcoin goes down it is certainly a good opportunity to buy but remember before you do that, make sure that the coins you want to invest in, coins that have good growth and have great potential for long-term investment.

NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 08:44:17 AM

BTC has a significant influence on other coins. If it’s price goes up, the other alts also follow the same trend behind it and go up. So, the price is down right now, and it is better to stock up those alts while the prices are still on the lower end, and I reckon they will rise soon. Many people are selling their alts in fear that the price may go down even further, but hold on brothers! The bull run is coming.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:07:00 AM

BTC has a significant influence on other coins. If it’s price goes up, the other alts also follow the same trend behind it and go up. So, the price is down right now, and it is better to stock up those alts while the prices are still on the lower end, and I reckon they will rise soon. Many people are selling their alts in fear that the price may go down even further, but hold on brothers! The bull run is coming.

Altcoin is good, which has liquidity and a large daily transaction volume is better hold for the long term. At present almost all altcoins are falling in price against bitcoin and I think if we accumulate and buy at a time like this, I think it is a good decision and will be profitable in the future.
bijiami

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:10:22 AM

完全赞成你的观点!TERA(泰瑞)是高性能原创POW公链。1秒出块,8秒确认,已实现每秒交易速度1000笔+,转账0手续费;内置智能合约,所有DApp都存储在链上,实现真正去中心化。链上已经实现一键发行代币功能。基于nodejs开发,DApp开发语言JavaScript,POW共识矿币。不久的将来,将尝试使用分片技术在不损失网络安全性的情况下,将交易速度提升到百万TPS。另外,匿名混币dapp即将上线主网。了解一下
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:35:33 AM

yes this is the right time to choose the altcoins because as of yet bitcoin has not shown any sign of increasing its price so it would be better if you invest in altcoins because you choose too much and too much altcoins are now in potential.

nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:20:36 PM

yes this is the right time to choose the altcoins because as of yet bitcoin has not shown any sign of increasing its price so it would be better if you invest in altcoins because you choose too much and too much altcoins are now in potential.

By looking at the current price of altcoin that is still very cheap, of course this can be the right reason for us to buy a number of altcoins with funds we have, but of course we must be observant and understand well in choosing altcoin for us to make it investment assets because if we choose wrong not a profit that we can instead we can lose.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:35:34 PM

So it’s just all the same it’s not possible to make a good deal, based on what you said, it’s necessary to conduct a series of operations to research a certain coin, and then draw some conclusions, it’s not so simple as it seems. Sometimes it seems that a certain altcoin has already reached the bottom, but this is not so and there is another second bottom. Smiley

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:40:12 PM

So it’s just all the same it’s not possible to make a good deal, based on what you said, it’s necessary to conduct a series of operations to research a certain coin, and then draw some conclusions, it’s not so simple as it seems. Sometimes it seems that a certain altcoin has already reached the bottom, but this is not so and there is another second bottom. Smiley
In this case, you must leave part of the money to invest in Altcoin when the coin shows the next bottom level. I think that this is a good strategy in such a market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: