Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WORM v2.8  (Read 10937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 02:58:23 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 09:39:13 PM by mprep

how the merge work? how to swap?

In discord. It will take users only a few moments to be on the new chain

comon swapsie we moved past just discord ( so many devs make the same mistake ), its not a end all for investors or holders. i can show u other coins that have good clean swaps with differant methods.
Use of both dickcord user name and btc user name at min.
Its like saying every 1 in crypto has o be on discord lol..well there goes any mainstream big market.

HUZU
IMAGECOIN
AZATE
^^^^^^
all had swap methods that inc dickord but not just dickord.

I would advise added more than 1 method for swapping neon to worm.

Da ja
Stabycroc

I understand, but I'm done switching chat channels. I've gone from IRC to Slack to Discord.. I'm getting old, I'm done switching for now lol

Stick to wat chat method u want but when it come to swaping coins there other smart clean ways like google forms and using btc forum which ur in..
Eg i pm u u tx id threw btc with new worms inc andy. Isnt hard m8 and u dont need to swap or join other channels.

Like i said check out who those other coins did there swaps...
im trying to help u have a clean swap for all is all.

The NEON swap had like 96% of the total coins swapped. Dont worry, we know how to run bots  Smiley

My goal is to get this out before the weekend

I will leave open the chance to secure a full Masternode for launch for 0.1 BTC each open until tomorrow afternoon. Send me a PM, I will give you an address to send to, and your coins will be sent on the new chain in one tx so you can set the Masternode up right away (wallets will be available in the next few days)

Masternodes will receive 33% of total block reward and stake reward will go up by 1% for each masternode on the network

I actually think .1 will be too much, so I'm going to drop it to 0.05 for the last day. Anyone prior to this will of course get the proper rate

This will be ending in approximately 4 hours, so if you wanna get in, do not hesitate. It will NOT re-open, this is your only chance to reserve coins for a Masternode at launch, other than swapping NEON or WORM

Send me a PM, I send you an address, you send the coins, you get a Masternode's worth of coins sent to you immediately upon launch when I receive your new WORM address. This will be worth 10k new WORM (not to be confused with current WORM, as supplies are getting drastically squished, 10k is actually a decent chunk of the network)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
_gregofdoom_

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:54:44 PM

Great job dev.
Can you tell me approximately when new wallet will be ready?
In what proportion will NEON be replaced with new WORM?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 06:27:47 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 09:39:24 PM by mprep

Great job dev.
Can you tell me approximately when new wallet will be ready?
In what proportion will NEON be replaced with new WORM?

Soon

I don't have exact rates to share, yet, but as an example..

If we had to swap right now it would be like 1 old WORM = around 0.003 new WORM. That's me doing napkin math, but you get the idea

I will be working as quickly as possible to get this finished up. Thanks for your patience

Side note, there will most likely be a different swap method this time around

_gregofdoom_

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:46:26 PM

What happened to Discord? He disappeared from my list.
Do you make any changes?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 09:16:45 PM

Do you make any changes?

Yea, I'm done with Discord and all the next FOTM stuff. I decided to close a lot down and go back to what's worked well in the past. Forum and Twitter are the only ways outside of the actual website that I'll be using moving forward. The only new thing I'm adding is YouTube on a smaller scale than the other options

There just got to be too many people involved for things they should have no responsibility with so instead of chasing what people want, I'm going to use what I prefer and if they want that, then cool  Smiley

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 06:35:11 AM

Do you make any changes?

Yea, I'm done with Discord and all the next FOTM stuff. I decided to close a lot down and go back to what's worked well in the past. Forum and Twitter are the only ways outside of the actual website that I'll be using moving forward. The only new thing I'm adding is YouTube on a smaller scale than the other options

There just got to be too many people involved for things they should have no responsibility with so instead of chasing what people want, I'm going to use what I prefer and if they want that, then cool  Smiley

Alright good luck Spots
Was wondering if i actually leave the channel or etc

Well yeah, lets keep it with Forums and Twitter should be fine there as you can have more focus in your project!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:33:39 PM

The swap is going to be done manually, starting with collecting NEON first. So if you are ready to get your NEON in for the merger, send me a PM and I'll send you a NEON address for your old coins. Then when the wallets are released, I will collect new WORM addresses (you will receive a PM on the same name you send me your first message from)

So, here's what to do if you're ready with NEON:

1) Send me a PM
2) Wait for Reply
3) Send NEON to that address
4) Wait for New WORM Wallets

I will start collecting NEON this week and then will start with WORM next week. I won't have actual ratios until closer to the new wallets

Aimar4ik

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:32:01 PM

Can you open PM for newbie?
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:44:13 PM

I'm gradually selling my nodemaster shares to take advantage of MN profits until the swap starts. Their withdrawals are terribly slow though.

Do you plan to leave the swap open for a suitable amount of time? Like 1 or 2 weeks after the new wallet is released or should I just sell all shares ASAP and withdraw because the swap is close?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:17:09 PM

The swap is going to be done manually, starting with collecting NEON first. So if you are ready to get your NEON in for the merger, send me a PM and I'll send you a NEON address for your old coins. Then when the wallets are released, I will collect new WORM addresses (you will receive a PM on the same name you send me your first message from)

1) Send me a PM
2) Wait for Reply

I will start collecting NEON this week and then will start with WORM next week. I won't have actual ratios until closer to the new wallets

Everyone who has sent a PM so far has a reply waiting for them

TopCat9363

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:06:37 PM

Please promo and tweet about this Dev.

We have been loyal investors.
sw258

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:59:05 AM

How to PM you, why not open the discordant exchange,
_gregofdoom_

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:36:27 AM

See a few posts above ....
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:47:22 PM

see the box of the left <<< usually nickname and other info in there...
<< click on the name
will open new page, within that page u will send a tab called "Send this member a personal message."
click that to send a pm...
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:07:38 PM

Is this the new version of Worm that we already had? What happens to old Worm? Will there be a swap from old Worm to the new one. If yes, what's the swap ratio?
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:54:38 PM

What will happen to our nodemaster shares? Will they bey swapped automatically on that platform?

I wouldn't count on it. I've already withdrawn everything.
I suggest you do the same cause it might take some time to process the requests

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:26:52 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 10:57:37 PM by mprep

Not ready for WORM, yet, but NEON will continue getting set up, same as last week

Not ready for WORM, yet, but NEON will continue getting set up, same as last week

1) Send me a PM
2) Wait for Reply

Continue to use these steps this week for the NEON rebranding to WORM

BitcoinLova

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:29:33 PM

Hello, Can you give me a link to the whitepaper please?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:36:07 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 10:41:56 PM by iGotSpots

I don't write whitepapers anymore because basically nobody ever reads them and it's a waste of time, but I have done a 42 minute 'podcast' style informational video to answer the most common inquiries

There are a few changes, most notably removing some people from our team, that will be addressed in the future; some people just aren't cut out being on the development side of things (not to mention blatantly stealing private ideas for use in other projects unrelated to the arrangement), so it's great for us to get rid of the people who are literal piece of shit, dead-weight anchors, holding us back now rather than later

To find out more information on what is going on with NEON, WORM, and the New WORM, The Wormhole #1 is the place you want to stop first and it should answer most questions that people have regarding the preceding topics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knAYX-8NLU4 - I would expect #2 comes out sometime in the very near future when I decide to explain why there have been delays and why things are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better now that we've taken out the (human) trash. Should be pretty easy to figure out who I'm talking about, but everyone will know for sure soon enough  Wink

If you have any questions about the information on YouTube, your best bet is to leave a comment or question there so I can answer it right in the video comments in case other people have the same question later on

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 08:04:14 AM

I don't write whitepapers anymore because basically nobody ever reads them and it's a waste of time, but I have done a 42 minute 'podcast' style informational video to answer the most common inquiries

There are a few changes, most notably removing some people from our team, that will be addressed in the future; some people just aren't cut out being on the development side of things (not to mention blatantly stealing private ideas for use in other projects unrelated to the arrangement), so it's great for us to get rid of the people who are literal piece of shit, dead-weight anchors, holding us back now rather than later

To find out more information on what is going on with NEON, WORM, and the New WORM, The Wormhole #1 is the place you want to stop first and it should answer most questions that people have regarding the preceding topics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knAYX-8NLU4 - I would expect #2 comes out sometime in the very near future when I decide to explain why there have been delays and why things are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better now that we've taken out the (human) trash. Should be pretty easy to figure out who I'm talking about, but everyone will know for sure soon enough  Wink

If you have any questions about the information on YouTube, your best bet is to leave a comment or question there so I can answer it right in the video comments in case other people have the same question later on

Yeah, try to watch the podcast guys
Devs do talk about the project for almost 42 minutes
Although i do not listen the entire thing, but if you are interested to know about the project
Just watch it
Good luck
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: