Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WORM v2.8  (Read 10937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:15:52 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:12:40 PM by mprep

No problems that I can see. POS works great and seems quite generous

Yea, difficulty is still fairly low so it's easy to stake for now. Enjoy it while you can!

From CoinExchange Discord

vincent5Today at 10:59 PM
@iGotSpots Ticket #227600 has been passed onto the listing/swap department. Please wait for a response.

Hopefully we will get all their users on the proper, not the outdated and unused NEON and old WORM blockchains soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:21:45 PM

Any way to check total supply from the command line?
Or a block explorer if one exists yet

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:03:36 PM

I compiled a temporary [home-grown] explorer, to be used until Spots comes out with an official one... Here it is: http://45.63.119.167:3005 (the same machine runs explorer for the old Worm chain at port 3004).

Use it gently, the machine is not that powerful Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:20:23 PM

I will be doing manual swaps to the new blockchain through Friday, June 21st. If you still haven't done it after that, depending on how many are still left out there, you may be shit out of luck. I've been trying to get people swapping for a few months now so there has been more than enough time after another week

Still waiting to hear back from CoinExchange, so maybe we just need everyone to open up tickets to get their NEON and WORM swapped and on the new chain; same goes for any other exchange carrying either coin

Get your coins in for swap, everyone.. Friday's cutoff will come a lot sooner than you think!

bspus
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:37:37 PM

I compiled a temporary [home-grown] explorer, to be used until Spots comes out with an official one... Here it is: http://45.63.119.167:3005 (the same machine runs explorer for the old Worm chain at port 3004).

Much appreciated  Smiley

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:38:08 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:13:08 PM by mprep

Thanks for explorer

If anyone prefers to do their swap to the new blockchain in Discord, here is an invite to the new server: https://discord.gg/365G7Yr

I think what we need to do is start looking for new places to get markets up for new WORM instead of waiting for people to update. Not only will this increase exposure, but this would also put pressure on everyone else to get on the new blockchain

Open to suggestions, start pulling in your favors, everyone, and let's get this moving!

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:59:56 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 07:28:04 AM by pjcltd

Hi Guys

I have now auto sold all your shares  on https://www.nodemasters.net/

And i have now swapped your coin into WORM
the swap ratio was set at

1 NEON  = 0.000174278  WORM

that was not set by it was set by  iGotSpots

you can now withdraw your new  WORM
but don't for get to set your whitelist address here
https://www.nodemasters.net/Manage/Whitelists

thanks
Paul

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:28:18 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:13:24 PM by mprep

NovaExchange will be supporting the swap from OLD WORM -> NEW WORM, so if your coins are there, they will be swapped at a rate of 1 OLD WORM = 0.004 NEW WORM

New links for Windows wallet and source

Windows: https://mega.nz/#!jAISFAQL!XldKdszDP9VDB4wnZhy1_268D5katXScDODaO3Umc68

New Source: https://github.com/MealwormsBiz/WORM

bspus
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

Are those coin specifications in github from the old worm?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:48:20 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:16:33 PM by mprep

Are those coin specifications in github from the old worm?

No, I removed the specs part of the README to avoid confusion

There are quite a lot of WORM that still need to be swapped to the new blockchain

If this includes you, its time to get on it! I am only doing manual swaps until this Friday

bspus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:29:38 AM

What happens to unclaimed coins?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:54:54 PM

We will see how many are left. I'll probably extend it past Friday if it's a significant amount still needing to be swapped, but might drop the rate at that time since those people will still be staking on the old chain and that's not fair to those of you who listened to what needed to be done for a smooth transition

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:25:02 PM

We will see how many are left. I'll probably extend it past Friday if it's a significant amount still needing to be swapped, but might drop the rate at that time since those people will still be staking on the old chain and that's not fair to those of you who listened to what needed to be done for a smooth transition

There is still over 26M coins in the sell-book on the CoinExchange, and I assume even more are on the exchanage, but not on the books. Thats huge portion of the total old WORM supply.

... this space is not for rent ...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 06:30:40 PM

There is still over 26M coins in the sell-book on the CoinExchange, and I assume even more are on the Exchnmage, but not on the books. Thats huge portion of the total old WORM supply.

Then I suggest people withdraw them and swap with me because I don't know if/when they are going to swap on there. I've been trying to get ahold of ethought but no luck yet. I've been trying to get people to get their coins moved for months; if they still didn't listen then they probably never will

bspus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:30:49 PM

There is still over 26M coins in the sell-book on the CoinExchange, and I assume even more are on the Exchnmage, but not on the books. Thats huge portion of the total old WORM supply.

26m old worm would be equivalent to 104000 new worm. Slightly less than 10% of total current supply.
Shall we say roughly 200k as a ballpark figure of new worm yet to be distributed?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 06:32:57 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:16:50 PM by mprep

I wouldn't be too worried about hypotheticals and what-ifs until it's closer to the time. People should have been moving their coins for months

New links for Windows wallet and source

Windows: https://mega.nz/#!OIw3FYrC!m2PsP6KX5UFU-PkTmB5nsYM81PXuFkrDnkWjdG4HKu4

New Source: https://github.com/MealwormsBiz/WORM

MANDATORY BEFORE BLOCK 20000

I'll give more details before that block hits, let me put something together

Ok, I think I have finally worked through all the PM's so far. If you are still waiting for a response from me, please let me know and I'll check out your situation

Thanks for your patience, everyone, it's been a very rough couple of weeks for my family and I dealing with this loss of a very close family member; I am a little bit behind where I wanted to be right now, but everything seems to be getting sorted out

gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:09:38 PM

Ok, I think I have finally worked through all the PM's so far. If you are still waiting for a response from me, please let me know and I'll check out your situation

Thanks for your patience, everyone, it's been a very rough couple of weeks for my family and I dealing with this loss of a very close family member; I am a little bit behind where I wanted to be right now, but everything seems to be getting sorted out

We feel sorry for your loss.
We are patient, the family is more important.

It would be great if coinexchange made a swap ...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:31:49 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:17:09 PM by mprep

We feel sorry for your loss.
We are patient, the family is more important.

It would be great if coinexchange made a swap ...

Thanks, I needed to hear that, especially today. Unfortunately, we just buried her a couple hours ago so this week is going to really suck, too

I agree 100%, it would make everyone and all their users very happy to be on the new chain. I'm doing my best. If anyone sees ethought in the chat box on there, PLEASE ask him to check my skype messages to him

A couple people have been asking, but the quick specs are in the OP

Now that the coin is out there, I will start working on getting more information set up and looking nicer for the thread. For now its ugly, but all the info is there. I'll get a new one done this week and put out a bit more content to clear things up

Also, I am open to suggestions on improving the wallet GUI if anyone has anything they want to see changed to look nicer. There are still some icons and color codes that I'll try getting around to this week, too

Thanks

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:42:33 AM

Swapped and receive my coins

It is a massive supply squish there, Developer is very active in discord
For people who are interested to know more about the project, join the discord here: https://discord.gg/365G7Yr
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:50:28 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:17:29 PM by mprep

Swapped and receive my coins

It is a massive supply squish there, Developer is very active in discord
For people who are interested to know more about the project, join the discord here: https://discord.gg/365G7Yr

There is also a button on the bottom right of the Qt that has a link to the new Discord server for quick and easy access in case anyone loses the link

PLEASE REMEMBER: You must have the updated wallet before Block 20k

Windows: https://mega.nz/#!jAISFAQL!XldKdszDP9VDB4wnZhy1_268D5katXScDODaO3Umc68
Source Code: https://github.com/MealwormsBiz/WORM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: