Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WORM v2.8  (Read 10937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:49:28 PM

IGotSpots.
Can you check pm?
I have replied to your pm with an address for new wallet.
Thanks.

Sent. Sorry for the delay, I must have missed it. I've been going through a ton of messages
Got it and it started staking.
Thanks.

No problem. You are on v2.2, right?
Yeah, I updated to the version but still waiting for 1st staking.
Btw, got 5 connections.
Is it about right?
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:49:58 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 02:01:51 AM by iGotSpots

Should be more than that but it will increase over time. Once CoinExhange swaps their coins, a lot more nodes will come online

I've got about 12 that are pretty stable usually

gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:57:32 PM

Should be more than that but it will increase over time. Once CoinExhange swaps their coins, a lot more nodes will come online

I have 14-17 nodes.

Regarding the exchange for new WORM, the deadline until the end of June seems to be reasonable.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 04:14:36 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:24:32 PM by mprep

I have 14-17 nodes.

Regarding the exchange for new WORM, the deadline until the end of June seems to be reasonable.

That means there is about a week left to get coins swapped, then, before that's finished and I put up a new thread

NovaExchange has swapped their coins

Now the only place left, basically, is CoinExchange, then we are pretty much done

leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:05:43 PM

Good to see we are making progress. Once CE swap is complete we can then take this coin to the next level. I am eagerly waiting for the MasterNodes to be activated on the chain. Well, no harm in getting a passive income for sure.

Keep up the good work.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 12:23:14 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:24:45 PM by mprep

Good to see we are making progress. Once CE swap is complete we can then take this coin to the next level. I am eagerly waiting for the MasterNodes to be activated on the chain. Well, no harm in getting a passive income for sure.

Keep up the good work.

I'm working on it. Basically everyone is swapped except them. If anyone has coins in their local wallet..

NOW IS THE TIME TO PM ME AND SWAP YOUR COINS. VERY SHORTLY YOU WILL BE SHIT OUT OF LUCK IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME

THIS SUNDAY WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU ARE ABLE TO SWAP. THE EXTRA COINS WILL BE DESTROYED AND THERE WILL BE NO WAY TO RETRIEVE THEM

Keep up the good work.

I'm working on it. Basically everyone is swapped except them. If anyone has coins in their local wallet..

NOW IS THE TIME TO PM ME AND SWAP YOUR COINS. VERY SHORTLY YOU WILL BE SHIT OUT OF LUCK IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME

THIS SUNDAY WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU ARE ABLE TO SWAP. THE EXTRA COINS WILL BE DESTROYED AND THERE WILL BE NO WAY TO RETRIEVE THEM

I am also available in our new Discord server: https://discord.gg/365G7Yr

In the wallet, on the bottom right, click chat.. join us!

Keep up the good work.

I am also available in our new Discord server: https://discord.gg/365G7Yr

In the wallet, on the bottom right, click the two chat bubbles.. join us!

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:10:01 AM

Hi everyone

Please make sure that you withdraw
your WORM from Nodemasters

thanks

Paul
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:04:46 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:25:19 PM by mprep

Hi everyone

Please make sure that you withdraw
your WORM from Nodemasters

thanks

Paul

Get your coins in a local wallet and start STAKING!

Just spoke with ethought and I believe CoinExchange will be updating to the new blockchain shortly

Sorry for the delays. You can always just withdraw from there and do it with me if you'd like to do it immediately

Thanks

CoinExchange now has the coins for their users for the new WORM

This is good news

gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:24:56 AM

CoinExchange now has the coins for their users for the new WORM

This is good news

Indeed, this is great news.
I hope everything goes well and we will see our worms at our addresses.

Dev, thanks for the hard work  Smiley
greenhope

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:26:17 PM

I saw 3 or 4 Windows notifications for incoming transaction for worm, but there was nothing.
Were they orphans and no trace on this wallet for orphans?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 08:25:57 PM

I saw 3 or 4 Windows notifications for incoming transaction for worm, but there was nothing.
Were they orphans and no trace on this wallet for orphans?

Sounds like that was the case, yea

I wouldn't worry about it too much, though, because those inputs will try to stake again right away and this coin stakes extremely fast so it shouldn't be a problem

Please report back if any other problems or questions; hopefully it won't happen too often, but thanks for letting me know

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:28:53 PM

Following Worms
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:15:45 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:25:36 PM by mprep

DO NOT DEPOSIT OR WITHDRAW ANY NEON OR OLD WORM FROM COINEXHANGE OR NOVAEXCHANGE
THESE WILL NOT BE SWAPPED AS BOTH SITES ALREADY HAVE THEIR SWAP COINS

Both sites balances are out of my hands. If you do not listen to me, you are shit out of luck at this point

Nobody else has swapped in the extended window and I have no way to verify if CoinExchange users are withdrawing hoping to double-swap their coins so there is no reason to continue keeping it open. The swap is now COMPLETE

More details shortly

greenhope

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:47:09 AM

Looks like just me and maybe nothing wrong with it.
Anyway 6 more staking and disappeared.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:06:36 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2019, 05:35:39 AM by iGotSpots

Looks like just me and maybe nothing wrong with it.
Anyway 6 more staking and disappeared.

Just regular orphans. I see 0 orphans in my wallet, which is impossible, so they are just automatically removed to avoid confusion. There's no way I don't have a single orphan this whole time, so it's just that they are removed for wallet clarity

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:37:47 AM

I've noticed a discrepancy between the block explorer and my wallet regarding my address.

For a while now, the explorer has been showing a slightly higher balance than my wallet.
It can't be just a case of the explorer lagging behind because I never removed any coins. It's my single staking address so it only goes up.

I repaired my wallet multiple times with different options like rescan, reindex etc. Still the same.
I suppose I could sync from scratch but is the a possibility there is something weird going on with the explorer?

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:01:30 AM

I've noticed a discrepancy between the block explorer and my wallet regarding my address.

For a while now, the explorer has been showing a slightly higher balance than my wallet.
It can't be just a case of the explorer lagging behind because I never removed any coins. It's my single staking address so it only goes up.

I repaired my wallet multiple times with different options like rescan, reindex etc. Still the same.
I suppose I could sync from scratch but is the a possibility there is something weird going on with the explorer?

Not sure... That might be because your wallet does not show the coins that are in stake.

I don't know how it is done in Windows wallet, but my Linux wallet shows only the free coins when I call "getinfo". The inputs that are staking and not mature, are not accounted on the balance. To get the full balance, I have either to look it up in block explorer, or stop staking for a while, so all staking inputs clear and appear again on my balance. May it be the case with your wallet too?

... this space is not for rent ...
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:30:14 PM

Not sure... That might be because your wallet does not show the coins that are in stake.

I don't know how it is done in Windows wallet, but my Linux wallet shows only the free coins when I call "getinfo". The inputs that are staking and not mature, are not accounted on the balance. To get the full balance, I have either to look it up in block explorer, or stop staking for a while, so all staking inputs clear and appear again on my balance. May it be the case with your wallet too?

No, that's not the problem. The windows qt wallet clearly shows spendable, immature and total balance. The total balance is currently lower than the block explorer.

I resynced from scratch and the issue remains. That leads me to believe that the issue is actually with the explorer double counting some of my UTXOs.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 03:14:08 PM

I would trust local wallet if you've done a resync and rescan. Sometime database lines can get messy, but it's pretty early in the chain so I would say that a discrepancy is a definite possibility. Nobodys fault, weird shit happens

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:15:41 PM

Yeah, thats strange. I know Iquidus explorer database sometimes gets messy, but not sure it could cause this.

If you are set to find the reason, one thing to try is to send all your balance to another address in your wallet, then look how it looks like on the explorer.
That will hinder your staking for some time though, until inputs split again.

Or I can rebuild the explorer database to see if it changes anything. It will take awhile though...

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: