Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WORM v2.8  (Read 10937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:34:24 PM

Hello everyone, I have some interesting news for those of you who hold RCoinUSA. I don't make posts like this often, so when I do, it's best if everyone listens

A few years ago I was asked to make a coin for someone, which I've been doing for a very long time, so that's nothing new. However, I have recently discovered the true intentions of how these people treat innocent users, and guess what.. I'm not liking what I've seen. So instead of just saying fuck it and letting some scammers get away with fucking over innocent users, I've decided to step up and use my current position to do what I can to steer people away from these idiots

So I would like to invite (most) users of RCoinUSA to join us in the WORM Blockchain! You are invited to participate in a one-time, short-term opening, swap from your worthless RCNUSA to an active, maintained blockchain in WORM. There will be a swap available to the innocent users in this unfortunate situation for the month of November. When this is finished, there is a good chance that I will use the original code for RCNUSA to both disable the future of the blockchain, as well as erase the past of it; transaction history will be entire over-written to prevent these morons from fucking anyone else over with work that I have done in the past. Don't want to swap? That's fine, but you are accepting the fact that your coins will either: a) become even more worthless than they are now, or b) they may or may not just completely disappear from your wallet. Please note that all current and past wallets will be compatible with my 'network update' when the time comes. If I post new wallets, you would be smart to use it, but if you do not update, it doesn't matter, the old ones will work even worse than the one that I post to end this

I'm sure you have a few questions, so let's just hit the major bullet points:

• Exchanges will NOT be swapped; you must contact me directly to send your RCNUSA to me and receive WORM in return
  • There will be 1m WORM set aside to welcome new users to our blockchain; swap rate will be 0.00014285 WORM to every 1 RCNUSA sent
  • This will be an option only for the month of November! You must send me a PM with your WORM address, I will reply with an RCNUSA address for you to send your coins to, and you will receive WORM to the address provided

I understand there will be some frustration and confusion, but if you want to complain, take it to the people responsible for this problem, which has ultimately led to this decision. They have lied to both you and I, but the difference with lying to me is that I do not take bullshit lightly and am in a position to rectify this situation for myself, as well as innocent users that have been fucked over by lies and bullshit. As far as I can tell, there are really only a few people that are making the decisions which are affecting people negatively, and I will start with the main culprit:

• Robert Thomas Fletcher III (rtf3rtf3@gmail.com | rcoinworld@gmail.com) - Known for skipping out on debts and peddling lies and bullshit to suck even more innocent users into this situation; this is your main moron who is also so stupid that he doesn't even control the premine he is selling you people. In fact, he skipped out on server bills and doesn't even have a backup for the wallet lol
    Quick example of Robert Thomas Fletcher III using clear deceit and spreading lies and bullshit to innocent users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oW4fRBf9_M - This is one dude that is pretty fuckin sad, wouldn't you say?
  • Still need more information? Sure, let's do a little more! There's also this little story that is quite interesting: https://www.kyivpost.com/article/content/ukraine-politics/self-proclaimed-money-guru-accused-of-fraud-31064.html?cn-reloaded=1 - Seems as if lies, fraud, and deceit are a common theme with this winner, wouldn't you all agree? Because of this, among many other failed attempts at swindling users, on November 22nd, 2008, he was arrested and spent 6 years in pre-trial detention center for fraud and other related issues
  • Is there more!? Oh come on, of course there is! But I think this is enough for now to get the point across. More people and additional information could also be added the longer he takes to straighten things out for those innocent users being affected by the treachery of this, and I use this term lightly in this situation.. 'man'
  • There are other people who will be added to this list once I have gathered enough information to get my point across regarding them, too. If you are involved in this situation or this coin, just know that you will not be forgotten, nor will the actions you have taken be forgiven. Make things right for people, or I will make things very, very wrong for those of you that are involved with perpetuating the lies and scams; you know who you are and you know what you need to do

'Ewwww Spots, you sound so salty' - Do I? Or is it maybe a little bit for thinking I was doing a friend a favor who was making deals and arrangements for this fraudulent 'human being', but really it's more about protecting people at this point than fixing my own situation. WORM has a great idea, great community, excellent wallet, and a solid plan, so I am, fortunately, in a position to help out here. We have some extra coins left over from the Dev Fund for WORM, so much of our community is ready and eager to welcome some new users into our plan! WORM has staking already active for months, it's working great and very easy to do, with Masternodes and Smart Contracts already in the coin, just turned off for the time being (Masternodes will be turned to active in Q1-20, with Smart Contracts following later in the year). Holders of RCoinUSA are actually in a very good position to get something out of nothing, rather than biting the bullet and letting liars and scammers get away with another victory

The WORM Thread is still very barebones as we ramp up to get ready for 2020, but the links and wallets are available here for now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128991 - Again, it's kind of a weird, in-between time for WORM, so it looks a little worse than it should, but I'll be getting around to the cosmetic shit soon enough to make it look prettier. There is also a new domain being launched in early 2020 with new branding and an entire new look to open the shop with fresh inventory and renewable supply. Each time I've opened the store, our entire inventory sold out too quick and we needed more time to expand; this time we've expanded about 4 times in advance so hopefully this is the last of the downtime that we will ever see

Sorry this happened to everyone who holds RCoinUSA, but on behalf of your new friends and community.. WELCOME TO WORM!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:16:40 AM

watching with interest  Cool
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 04:22:26 PM

watching with interest  Cool

Welcome to WORM!

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:16:43 PM

Looks like an interesting project and I wish I had space for this signature campaign, good luck with the project and everyone involved.
gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:54:22 AM

Smart contracts - dev, can you explain what they can be used for?
What will be the benefit for WORM itself?
breakcoindev

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:30:31 PM

Smart contracts - dev, can you explain what they can be used for?
What will be the benefit for WORM itself?

Here you can find some information about what Smart Contract is : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_contract

If it is implemented in WORM, that's good.

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 04:43:42 AM

PLEASE NOTE: The code for Masternodes, Smart Contracts, and Tokens are in there, but are not yet activated

OP is being redone, thanks for your patience

you fucking kidding ahahahha 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

shit's all over exchanges, how come theres no stop sale then fuck  Grin

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:51:10 AM

Good to see Worm Dev stepping up and helping folks with their investment. Welcome to Worm Family!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 04:56:48 AM

PLEASE NOTE: The code for Masternodes, Smart Contracts, and Tokens are in there, but are not yet activated

shit's all over exchanges, how come theres no stop sale then fuck  Grin

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 09:01:51 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 09:27:20 AM by charlie137

shit's all over exchanges, how come theres no stop sale then fuck  Grin

and this fucking scum calls me motherfucker ahahah https://github.com/MealwormsBiz/WORM/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L148 should i post where this line came from?))))))
looks like same legacy scam team tho, long time  Grin

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 10:41:52 AM

and this fucking scum calls me motherfucker ahahah https://github.com/MealwormsBiz/WORM/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L148 should i post where this line came from?))))))

You're right, I have no idea how to add alert keys  Roll Eyes  Not sure what team you're talking about since you write at a Kindergarten level, but there is no team; I work completely on my own

(Hint: I set it to not have one on purpose until I'm ready to start Masternodes, feel free to link the non-existent spork keys, too, dipshit, I bet they are very similar)

Please work on your English before you post again, I am getting a headache trying to comprehend your jibberish

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 10:46:21 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 07:08:22 PM by iGotSpots

You're right, I have no idea how to add alert keys  Roll Eyes  Not sure what team you're talking about since you write at a Kindergarten level, but there is no team; I work completely on my own

(Hint: I set it to not have one on purpose until I'm ready to start Masternodes, feel free to link the non-existent spork keys, too, dipshit, I bet they are very similar)

Please work on your English before you post again, I am getting a headache trying to comprehend your jibberish

Actually, I'll link it for you

https://github.com/MealwormsBiz/WORM/blob/003dbb45669a88307300d88d34cd5de5dfcd96fc/src/chainparams.cpp#L231

Do you feel like you fulfilled your 'gotcha' moment, yet? It's almost like they were set to 0 on purpose..

If you are not trying to be negative, then I apologize, but your attitude comes off as abrasive, so I am assuming you're just trying to be a jackass for absolutely no reason; if I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm wrong

gregofdoom2

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

What's going on here?
Gentlemen, we are entering a bull market so we have to be positive and not fight.
Soon halving BTC and the whole crypto should also move forward and this should be positive information.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 02:06:48 AM

What's going on here?
Gentlemen, we are entering a bull market so we have to be positive and not fight.
Soon halving BTC and the whole crypto should also move forward and this should be positive information.

You're right.. If he had non-shit-talking intentions, then it's my bad for comprehending that wrong

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 07:44:46 AM

Hello everyone, I have some interesting news for those of you who hold RCoinUSA. I don't make posts like this often, so when I do, it's best if everyone listens

A few years ago I was asked to make a coin for someone, which I've been doing for a very long time, so that's nothing new. However, I have recently discovered the true intentions of how these people treat innocent users, and guess what.. I'm not liking what I've seen. So instead of just saying fuck it and letting some scammers get away with fucking over innocent users, I've decided to step up and use my current position to do what I can to steer people away from these idiots

So I would like to invite (most) users of RCoinUSA to join us in the WORM Blockchain! You are invited to participate in a one-time, short-term opening, swap from your worthless RCNUSA to an active, maintained blockchain in WORM. There will be a swap available to the innocent users in this unfortunate situation for the month of November. When this is finished, there is a good chance that I will use the original code for RCNUSA to both disable the future of the blockchain, as well as erase the past of it; transaction history will be entire over-written to prevent these morons from fucking anyone else over with work that I have done in the past. Don't want to swap? That's fine, but you are accepting the fact that your coins will either: a) become even more worthless than they are now, or b) they may or may not just completely disappear from your wallet. Please note that all current and past wallets will be compatible with my 'network update' when the time comes. If I post new wallets, you would be smart to use it, but if you do not update, it doesn't matter, the old ones will work even worse than the one that I post to end this

I'm sure you have a few questions, so let's just hit the major bullet points:

• Exchanges will NOT be swapped; you must contact me directly to send your RCNUSA to me and receive WORM in return
  • There will be 1m WORM set aside to welcome new users to our blockchain; swap rate will be 0.00014285 WORM to every 1 RCNUSA sent
  • This will be an option only for the month of November! You must send me a PM with your WORM address, I will reply with an RCNUSA address for you to send your coins to, and you will receive WORM to the address provided

I understand there will be some frustration and confusion, but if you want to complain, take it to the people responsible for this problem, which has ultimately led to this decision. They have lied to both you and I, but the difference with lying to me is that I do not take bullshit lightly and am in a position to rectify this situation for myself, as well as innocent users that have been fucked over by lies and bullshit. As far as I can tell, there are really only a few people that are making the decisions which are affecting people negatively, and I will start with the main culprit:

• Robert Thomas Fletcher III (rtf3rtf3@gmail.com | rcoinworld@gmail.com) - Known for skipping out on debts and peddling lies and bullshit to suck even more innocent users into this situation; this is your main moron who is also so stupid that he doesn't even control the premine he is selling you people. In fact, he skipped out on server bills and doesn't even have a backup for the wallet lol
    Quick example of Robert Thomas Fletcher III using clear deceit and spreading lies and bullshit to innocent users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oW4fRBf9_M - This is one dude that is pretty fuckin sad, wouldn't you say?
  • Still need more information? Sure, let's do a little more! There's also this little story that is quite interesting: https://www.kyivpost.com/article/content/ukraine-politics/self-proclaimed-money-guru-accused-of-fraud-31064.html?cn-reloaded=1 - Seems as if lies, fraud, and deceit are a common theme with this winner, wouldn't you all agree? Because of this, among many other failed attempts at swindling users, on November 22nd, 2008, he was arrested and spent 6 years in pre-trial detention center for fraud and other related issues
  • Is there more!? Oh come on, of course there is! But I think this is enough for now to get the point across. More people and additional information could also be added the longer he takes to straighten things out for those innocent users being affected by the treachery of this, and I use this term lightly in this situation.. 'man'
  • There are other people who will be added to this list once I have gathered enough information to get my point across regarding them, too. If you are involved in this situation or this coin, just know that you will not be forgotten, nor will the actions you have taken be forgiven. Make things right for people, or I will make things very, very wrong for those of you that are involved with perpetuating the lies and scams; you know who you are and you know what you need to do

'Ewwww Spots, you sound so salty' - Do I? Or is it maybe a little bit for thinking I was doing a friend a favor who was making deals and arrangements for this fraudulent 'human being', but really it's more about protecting people at this point than fixing my own situation. WORM has a great idea, great community, excellent wallet, and a solid plan, so I am, fortunately, in a position to help out here. We have some extra coins left over from the Dev Fund for WORM, so much of our community is ready and eager to welcome some new users into our plan! WORM has staking already active for months, it's working great and very easy to do, with Masternodes and Smart Contracts already in the coin, just turned off for the time being (Masternodes will be turned to active in Q1-20, with Smart Contracts following later in the year). Holders of RCoinUSA are actually in a very good position to get something out of nothing, rather than biting the bullet and letting liars and scammers get away with another victory

The WORM Thread is still very barebones as we ramp up to get ready for 2020, but the links and wallets are available here for now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128991 - Again, it's kind of a weird, in-between time for WORM, so it looks a little worse than it should, but I'll be getting around to the cosmetic shit soon enough to make it look prettier. There is also a new domain being launched in early 2020 with new branding and an entire new look to open the shop with fresh inventory and renewable supply. Each time I've opened the store, our entire inventory sold out too quick and we needed more time to expand; this time we've expanded about 4 times in advance so hopefully this is the last of the downtime that we will ever see

Sorry this happened to everyone who holds RCoinUSA, but on behalf of your new friends and community.. WELCOME TO WORM!!

Bump for notification especially for those who are holding RCoinUSA
Although i have no idea what coins is that but seems like its some sort of scammers who run
Perhaps you might not know what is WORM and is WORM reliable
But since if the DEV of RCU quitted/ran away, you might give it a try towards Wormcoins

Cheers!
Jugg3

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:23:27 AM

Any other plans besides this RCoin thingy?
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:39:22 PM

From what I know there might be few more projects that might get included. Let's wait for the announcement from the dev.
gregofdoom2

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:04:58 AM

Gentlemen, come to the WORM discord, free coins are given here.
It rains often and dev is not miserly.

DISCORD WORM :  https://discord.gg/rQQXWA
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 03:42:39 PM

Gentlemen, come to the WORM discord, free coins are given here.
It rains often and dev is not miserly.

DISCORD WORM :  https://discord.gg/rQQXWA

Thanks for posting that link. I added another way to link Discord last night that should be easier to remember

https://themealworm.store/discord

Yes, that is the new domain; no, the shop is not yet open  Smiley

plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:58:50 PM

There is a lot going on at DISCORD.
The rain never stops. I am curious, things will continue to develop.
The new website will tell us a lot about the direction of development.
We'll wait ...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: