Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield  (Read 147805 times)
oldambtster

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

It's life Jim, but not as we know it...

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 08:46:40 AM

Another build needed for version 1.3.1, unfortunately...

Embarrassed Miscalculated about 900K in Sloth, sorry, so had to go back to altering the award system. Allready have fixed it last night, but it needs to be (re)build.

Will commit the changes to Github ASAP.

willl keep an eye out for updates ..

Almost done...

Graphical designer by profession, geek by nature.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 09:05:39 AM

Slothcoin version 1.3.1 build 3 commited to Github.

Corrected a calculation error of 900K in the adjusted award system...  Embarrassed

oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 10:30:24 AM

Slothcoin 1.3.1 build 3 released for GNU-Linux X64

The build was done on a Ubuntu 14.04 system, with QR, IP6 and DBus. Compilation went well and there were way less warning of unused variables, but still some fine-tuning to do on that matter.

For GNU-Linux X64 there is a tar.gz file at Box.com, containing Qt-wallet and the deamon, that can be downloaded here: https://app.box.com/s/6rx9no2siqnlmrixq9hfvk00j8j5n9yp

Hopefully the MacX and WinX build 3 versions will follow soon. (We're still way ahead of block 300K)
Sourcecode at Github: https://github.com/oldambtster/Slothcoin

More info www.slick.cf/coin/sloth

May the Sloth be with you!

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:08:23 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 01:22:44 PM by bumbacoin

new mac qt Smiley

https://mega.nz/#!6clAQYyQ!KLbOPFno3H4wFCK5HLGknz4MzYRdXr209iYHo1JA3nQ

--
yo thimo while you're here Smiley

here's a working explorer for the OP
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=SLOTH

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:03:43 PM

Thank you very much!
You're one fast Sloth mate!

Wink

jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:49:31 AM

I made this video about Slothcoin in the begining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiRDZrFMqA Maybe it is good to update it, will look for the project, hopefully i still have it Grin Please write in all the uptodate data i would need to change in the video.
oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:22:30 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 07:49:15 AM by oldambtster

I made this video about Slothcoin in the begining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiRDZrFMqA Maybe it is good to update it, will look for the project, hopefully i still have it Grin Please write in all the uptodate data i would need to change in the video.

Great promotional Video!

Let's see, some things will change a bit, if version 1.3.1 build 3 is ready in time.
(Mainly hoping the WinX build is ready way before block 300K.)

Changes kicking in from block 300K:
  • New look, to help make the mandatory change obvious. (Will do a press/promotion page at www.slick.cf/coin/sloth/promo for this.)
  • Total coin lowered down to a MAX of 92.233.720.367 SLOTH (92 Billion SLOTH, in promotional terms)
  • New reward system(, 10 days of crazy multi-million mining then) POW mining upto year 2020 with block reward of 4321 SLOTH.
  • Difficulty changes every block, instead of every two blocks.
  • SLOTH can be traded at Cryptopia.co.nz

Think that is about it.  Smiley

jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:49:20 AM

Great promotional Video!

Let's see, some things will change a bit, if version 1.3.1 build 3 is ready in time.
(Mainly hoping the WinX build is ready way before block 300K.)

Changes kicking in from block 300K:
  • New look, to help make the mandatory change obvious. (Will do a press/promotion page at www.slick.cf/coin/sloth/promo for this.)
  • Total coin lowered down to a MAX of 92.233.720.367 SLOTH (92 Billion SLOTH, in promotional terms)
  • New reward system(, 10 days of crazy multi-million mining then) POW mining upto year 2020 with block reward of 4321 SLOTH.
  • Difficulty changes every block, instead of every two blocks.
  • SLOTH can be traded at Cryptopia.co.nz

Think that is about it.  Smiley

Will try to work it out as soon as i can, at the momment there is a lot of work in the 0.0 world after hollidays
oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 09:49:05 AM

Will try to work it out as soon as i can, at the momment there is a lot of work in the 0.0 world after hollidays

Allright!

Material is ready to be used, when you're up to it: www.slick.cf/coin/sloth/promo

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:18:13 PM

compiling windows-qt

i was getting this error

i686-w64-mingw32-g++ -c -frandom-seed=Slothcoin -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -frtti -fexceptions -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_QRCODE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DBITCOIN_NEED_QT_PLUGINS -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DWIN32 -D_MT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I'../../qt/include/QtCore' -I'../../qt/include/QtNetwork' -I'../../qt/include/QtGui' -I'../../qt/include' -I'../../staging' -I'src' -I'src/json' -I'src/qt' -I'c:/deps/' -I'src/leveldb/include' -I'src/leveldb/helpers' -I'c:/deps/boost_1_55_0' -I'c:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix' -I'c:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e/include' -I'../../staging' -I'../../qt/include/ActiveQt' -I'build' -I'build' -I'../../qt/mkspecs/unsupported/win32-g++-cross' -o build/qrc_bitcoin.o release/qrc_bitcoin.cpp
i686-w64-mingw32-g++ -Wl,--dynamicbase -Wl,--nxcompat -Wl,--large-address-aware -static -Wl,-s -lmingwthrd -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o release/Slothcoin-Qt.exe object_script.Slothcoin-Qt.Release  -L'/home/ubuntu/qt//lib' -lmingwthrd -lmingw32 -lqtmain build/bitcoin-qt_res.o -lqrencode -LC:/deps/miniupnpc -lminiupnpc -liphlpapi /home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin/src/cryptopp/libcryptopp.a -lshlwapi /home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lshlwapi -LC:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib -LC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e -L/home/ubuntu/staging -ldb_cxx -lshlwapi -lmswsock -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_thread_win32-mt-s -lboost_chrono-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -L/home/ubuntu/qt//plugins/codecs -lqcncodecs -lqjpcodecs -lqtwcodecs -lqkrcodecs -L/home/ubuntu/qt//plugins/accessible -lqtaccessiblewidgets -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lcomdlg32 -loleaut32 -limm32 -lwinmm -lwinspool -lmsimg32 -lQtCore -L/home/ubuntu/build/lib -lssl -lcrypto -lgdi32 -lole32 -luuid -lws2_32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -luser32 -lkernel32
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_chrono-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
make[1]: *** [release/Slothcoin-Qt.exe] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin'
make: *** [release] Error 2

commented out
#     BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw48-mt-s-1_55

now am getting this huge pile of gibber :/ bugging out at the same spot
pastebin.com/fd7z9x2F

i'm wondering if this is related to the code not being cleaned ? and being remnants from prior compilings before upload
i had an earlier error missing libcryptop.a
src/cryptopp > make

and there was a similar problem with libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a

i'm attempting by using a modified litecoin gitian method

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:02:56 PM

compiling windows-qt

i was getting this error

i686-w64-mingw32-g++ -c -frandom-seed=Slothcoin -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -frtti -fexceptions -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_QRCODE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DBITCOIN_NEED_QT_PLUGINS -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DWIN32 -D_MT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I'../../qt/include/QtCore' -I'../../qt/include/QtNetwork' -I'../../qt/include/QtGui' -I'../../qt/include' -I'../../staging' -I'src' -I'src/json' -I'src/qt' -I'c:/deps/' -I'src/leveldb/include' -I'src/leveldb/helpers' -I'c:/deps/boost_1_55_0' -I'c:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix' -I'c:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e/include' -I'../../staging' -I'../../qt/include/ActiveQt' -I'build' -I'build' -I'../../qt/mkspecs/unsupported/win32-g++-cross' -o build/qrc_bitcoin.o release/qrc_bitcoin.cpp
i686-w64-mingw32-g++ -Wl,--dynamicbase -Wl,--nxcompat -Wl,--large-address-aware -static -Wl,-s -lmingwthrd -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o release/Slothcoin-Qt.exe object_script.Slothcoin-Qt.Release  -L'/home/ubuntu/qt//lib' -lmingwthrd -lmingw32 -lqtmain build/bitcoin-qt_res.o -lqrencode -LC:/deps/miniupnpc -lminiupnpc -liphlpapi /home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin/src/cryptopp/libcryptopp.a -lshlwapi /home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lshlwapi -LC:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib -LC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e -L/home/ubuntu/staging -ldb_cxx -lshlwapi -lmswsock -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_thread_win32-mt-s -lboost_chrono-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -L/home/ubuntu/qt//plugins/codecs -lqcncodecs -lqjpcodecs -lqtwcodecs -lqkrcodecs -L/home/ubuntu/qt//plugins/accessible -lqtaccessiblewidgets -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lcomdlg32 -loleaut32 -limm32 -lwinmm -lwinspool -lmsimg32 -lQtCore -L/home/ubuntu/build/lib -lssl -lcrypto -lgdi32 -lole32 -luuid -lws2_32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -luser32 -lkernel32
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_chrono-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
make[1]: *** [release/Slothcoin-Qt.exe] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin'
make: *** [release] Error 2

commented out

now am getting this huge pile of gibber :/ bugging out at the same spot
pastebin.com/fd7z9x2F

i'm wondering if this is related to the code not being cleaned ? and being remnants from prior compilings before upload
i had an earlier error missing libcryptop.a
src/cryptopp > make

and there was a similar problem with libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a

i'm attempting by using a modified litecoin gitian method

Boost is essential.

So you really need to uncomment:
Code:

Most errors are caused by missing *.a files in cryptopp and leveldb folders.

The *.a files that are needed are deleted every time you start a clean build. Now I zipped them for you and anybody who needs them. Download the ZIP and unpack in the Slothcoin_master folder and keep it together with the sourcecode. (Every time there is a clean build, they are wiped, so keep the ZIP)

Now for the Slothcoin-Qt.pro file changes

If you want to use QR coding in WinX build you would need another Lib.

As described here:
Code:
# use: qmake "USE_QRCODE=1"
# libqrencode (http://fukuchi.org/works/qrencode/index.en.html) must be installed for support

But my advice is to comment it out for the WinX build if you keep getting errors.
For this in Slothcoin-Qt.pro comment out lines 63,64,65:

Code:
#win32{
#    USE_QRCODE=1
#}

And also miniupnp is not really needed, or at least that is what I've heard. It would the network stronger if routers forwarded the port 5107 but miniunpnp is not always well supported. So maybe first comment it out and

In Slothcoin-Qt.pro from line 22 comment out MINIUPNPC:

Code:
win32{
    BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
    BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
    BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib
    BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
    BDB_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix
    OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e/include
    OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e
    #MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/
    #MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/miniupnpc
}

And change from line 79:

Code:
win32{
    USE_UPNP=1
}
to:
Code:
win32{
    USE_UPNP=-
}

If the build goes well, you could start another build turning UPNP on again. And later give QR code a go. But is has been known that these two libs cause building errors a lot.

Good luck building!

oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:04:56 PM

Does anybody know in WinX supports IPV6 by default from XP up?
Then I could change this too.

Code:
win32{
    USE_IPV6=-
}

oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:18:05 PM

Updated sourcecode at Github.

Specific win32, turning off miniupnp and qr code in build.
And added zipped *.a files that are needed in their folders:

src/cryptopp: libcryptop.a
src/leveldb: libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a

They are zipped because they got deleted every time a clean build was done.
(Some setting somewhere...)

(Will have a look at BumbaCoin his commits later also, they were needed for his MacX build.)

For those who want to download the needed *.a files seperate from MEGA : Click here.

Unpack in Slothcoin_master and keep the ZIP.

oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:35:23 PM

Changed in bitcoin-qt.rc from:
Code:
IDI_ICON1 ICON DISCARDABLE "icons/Slothcoin1_32.ico"
IDI_ICON2 ICON DISCARDABLE "icons/Slothcoin1_32_testnet.ico"
to:
Code:
IDI_ICON1 ICON DISCARDABLE "icons/slothcoin_32.ico"
IDI_ICON2 ICON DISCARDABLE "icons/slothcoin_32_testnet.ico"

Thanks to a commit from BumbaCoin.

pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:25:02 AM

src/cryptopp: libcryptop.a
src/leveldb: libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a

They are zipped because they got deleted every time a clean build was done.
(Some setting somewhere...)

heh exactly. i messed around witht the qt.pro a little but canna work it out.
it should make those files by itself? but i dont understand

https://github.com/oldambtster/Slothcoin/blob/master/slothcoin-qt.pro#L140

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
thimo (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

thimo the dev

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:27:19 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM FOUNDER and EX-DEV OF SLOTH

Sorry it took so long to write this but i felt little bit ashamed that i`ve disappeared from the community. Im really glad to see the coin still lives and you guys took it over.
While i do not want to go into details, i had many life issues [also loosing a job] and i had to go out from the internets for longer time. Situation was really unexpected and i do not want to say too much. That`s just how life is.
Great to see you guys still hold the coin and try to make it working.

Im currently back with new bigger project - MAPC, where we have a team of devs and will really do something good and big.
If you guys still believe in me and can understand my situation from year ago, give it some support. ICO at C-CEX ends in 24h from now.
Sorry to post so late but i was really ashamed, yet i feel i have to share with you my new project.

Links:  ANN THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158633.0
ICO escrwoed by C-CEX here: https://c-cex.com/?p=mapc-btc [last 24h]

About SLOTH. While until coin+app are released im tied to MAPC after this time if you will have issues i will help with Windows/OSX QTs.
I get a tear in the eye seeing how good this community is and how loyal to SLOTH you guys are.
So for now mine/use SLOTH and check my other project, after things clam down with MAPC i will give here my support hand.

Regards guzs, You are GREAT!

thimo

Hi Thimo,

Great to see your back. We all can relate to life giving unforseen challenges that will take all our time and effort. So hopefully there are new horizons coming up for you!

The Sloth is an amazing creature and and a coin to match that is awesome, specially because it is keccak. Thank you for creating it in the first place. Hope that a team can make it go Sloth all the way for a long time. Thanks to Multifaucet and Cryptopia it got a positive boost. It does it's name honour, Sloth so it goes.

Would indeed appreciate if you could / would take care of the WinX builds. ( I am really horrible at that...  Grin) Thanks in advance and send me your Sloth Address so I can then send you the Bounty.

Good luck with your new project!

May the Sloth be with you!

I will do that but first need to finish MAPC. The ICO just ended, price raised - but we still aim to go higher.
Im really glad you guys tookover the project when i was gone. I feel now like coblee for LTC.
Mae the coin, still supporting but devs are new Smiley

I welcome everybody to get some MAPC and maybe later we can think of double promo of MAPC and SLOTH

i can rent this1
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:29:00 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 09:09:04 AM by pineapples

okie dokie this seems to be a freshly compiled windows wallet Smiley
https://mega.nz/#!3NEwiA7T!orPqoieWIT14V5BE6tFRyERV-KCwdlcHY5hWyiruwmc

am currently syncing on win7
qr seems working too.

<3 those hardcoded seeds Cheesy

i used a completely different qt.pro .. here it is

http://pastebin.com/nsjRXmGT

i'll have to upload it later Smiley they're currently on an inaccessible linux partition while i'm trying the win qt

compiled it all in linux vm
so did a clean in src, and leveldb, and cryptopp

new qt.pro handled making all those again so didnt need the zipped files

really need to update the OP :p
is it worth starting a new ann ? using a generic user name that can get passed on ??

good luck thimo Cheesy

edit.. can someone make an ascii sloth like the bunny below ??

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:44:48 AM

just looking.
these can get trimmed a bit methinks.

mayhaps i can have a go later ..
will need to recompile again after . lollllll

but i have noticed too many un-used seeds can really slow a daemon down, constantly checking dead ips.

https://github.com/oldambtster/Slothcoin/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1193

https://github.com/oldambtster/Slothcoin/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1268

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 08:51:09 AM

Does anybody know in WinX supports IPV6 by default from XP up?
Then I could change this too.

Code:
win32{
    USE_IPV6=-
}

I'll leave this unsupported by default for WinX compile. Even in Windows 10 it does not seem to be used by default. It still has to be set manualy, so it seems.

oldambtster

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 09:03:24 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 09:14:49 AM by oldambtster

just looking.
these can get trimmed a bit methinks.

mayhaps i can have a go later ..
will need to recompile again after . lollllll

but i have noticed too many un-used seeds can really slow a daemon down, constantly checking dead ips.

https://github.com/oldambtster/Slothcoin/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1193

https://github.com/oldambtster/Slothcoin/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1268

Thanks for your feedback!

For an upcoming release in the near future, cleaning up is a good idea.
But I'd like to get the 1.3.1 build 3 version out first on as many platforms as possible.
(Running the 1.3.1 build 3 deamon now, seems to do the job fast and steady, not exhausting the system. But we'll trim it for the next release!)

We'll take it Sloth, paw for paw.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: