Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield  (Read 147805 times)
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:47:25 PM

Is Sloth going to live again?
I just got back from a 2 year "retirement", I'm here to earn some money again!
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 06:47:52 PM

Is Sloth going to live again?
I just got back from a 2 year "retirement", I'm here to earn some money again!

good luck. I did startup my wallet so there is another node

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
jmsr1978

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:23:25 PM

Im making my on too now  Smiley

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
oldambtster

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

It's life Jim, but not as we know it...

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:49:05 AM

Still going Sloth, with version 1.3.1.3 you can mine until about the year 2021.  Cool

Solo-mining, yes, sometimes even CPU.  Grin

Graphical designer by profession, geek by nature.
squishthedish

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:22:12 AM

hi friends, just started trading sloth on cryptopia recently. (have a few mil if anyone is trading)   
mejim

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:20:16 AM

cryptoguru[dot]tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=SLOTH

big faucet 100k free SLOTH
Samsei

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

The wallet link isn't working.  Huh

Assistent of Devnullius
infinityskylines

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:02:11 PM

All of these are efforts by the government responsible bitcoin. They have started a smear marketing campaign of bitcoin. In fact the federal government is stealing completely Fiat as well as in my eye they are higher crooks than those who ways to use unlawful dealings bitcoin.
jmsr1978

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:47:01 PM

ALL On-board!! We're departing the station. !

Why?

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
princessfalcon

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:18:19 AM

I'l work onlthe slothstronaut gold coin! prouce 30 minutes a year.d
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

hi friends, just started trading sloth on cryptopia recently. (have a few mil if anyone is trading)   
can i get link about information started trading slotch
i want read about it next info Cool
mejim

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:18:55 PM

slothcoin.org

addnode=83.80.173.101:5107
ExabyteMiner

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:54:24 PM

TradeSatoshi seems to be about 5,000 blocks behind and Cryptopia seems to be having trouble as well since my deposit from the 18th still hasn't shown up...

Here's a current addnode list for anyone having trouble with connections or for anyone who's not on the current block (664,073 as of this writing):

addnode=83.80.173.101
addnode=31.28.12.26
addnode=51.254.45.117
addnode=170.84.236.165
addnode=171.6.234.184
addnode=73.42.67.247
NightAss

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:57:07 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 05:17:10 AM by NightAss

hey guys, actual thread is here now
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168909.0

and official site is
www.slick.cf

ExabyteMiner

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

hey guys, actual thread is here now
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168909.0

and official site is
www.slick.cf

You made a new thread and a new site for a coin that already has an active thread and site...? Smells fishy to me...

It's not even like that thread has a new version (Still 1.3) yet for some reason you're hosting the wallet on an entirely new website AND github (when the downloads for the ORIGINAL site and github are intact and working)...?

No thanks... My version from the official site is working just fine with Cryptopia, no need to fix what ain't broke...
oldambtster

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Hi Slothcoin fan,

Sometimes it might be good to take the time and to actually read a thread, or two, for some members, before spreading FUD. Or share misinformation.

First of all, about the reborn Slothcoin dot org. It was only recently registered again and it is not at all looking like something that Timo made years ago.

The original Slothcoin creator Timo moved to a new project a couple of years ago. It is all in the thread for you to read. In the one Timo made and the one I made for the announcement of the community fork.

Version 1.3.1.3 is a fork of version 1.3.0.0 and has some changes. Like a lower amount of Slothcoin to be released. About 92 billion instead of a 100 billion. So, more rare, SLOTH maybe even could cripple ripple, you never know.

Also the difficulty adjustment was changed to get our beloved Slothie out off high diff more easily. As it did get stuck in the past, but after the update Slothcoin was moving Sloth and steady.

And the block reward inflation was changed in such a way that Slothcoin can be POW mined for a 4321 SLOTH reward until the year 2021. More or less.

Currently it is at block 670xxx and moving on nicely as a lot of nodes are connected. And the market price is going up. Now who would have expected that?

Now, me and other Slothies have been putting a lot of time and effort to get it on a Faucet and to promote it. Also I wanted to create a webadres to have a landing spot for the long term. As many Crypto forks have a site that works for a year and then disappears. Slick dot CF is already online for years. And I will update some info there too.

While Slotchoin dot org was dead for years, only revived apparantly since 28th of november 2017, the Slothcoin fork got a new home.

Not only did the Slothies community put time and effort in, we also gave away millions in SLOTH to spread the wealth. And there were handouts of millions of SLOTH at SteemIt dot com.

It took a lot of time and effort to get it to where it is now. That was started by Timo and moved on by the Slothies community.

At some point I decided to throw the towel in the ring. This was after I suggested to move Slothcoin to a blockchain like Bitshares. It was a suggestion, but due to some negative responses I decided to stop putting my precious time and energy into it.

But, I just can not stand it when people just spread Fear, Uncertanty and Doubt. All they have to do is take some time to read the thread(s). It is all there, also me announcing stepping back!

And the invite to the Slothies to pick it up. Looking at how it is getting mined right now tells me that it is going places. Therefore I am happy, even though I gave away most of the SLOTH I mined myself.

All those nodes connected are in consensus by the way over the right version. And that is 1.3.1.3 as is the actuall Windows executable that is shared at the renewed Slothcoin dot Org. And it is a x86 version, 32 bit and for your information, I share this about it:

File Version Information

Copyright   2009-2015 The Bitcoin developers, 2014-2015 The Slothcoin developers
Product   Slothcoin-Qt
Description   Slothcoin-Qt (OSS GUI client for Slothcoin)
Original Name   Slothcoin-qt.exe
Internal Name   Slothcoin-qt
File Version   1.3.1.3

There is no new version coming up, as far as I know. Chances are you have been using version 1.3(.1 build 3) all this time already. As it this is the third year ongoing since the fork got consensus by the Slothcoin network.

Really did not want to respond actually, but I just am very allergic to misinformation and FUD.

Who ever recently registered Slothcoin dot org again I do not know, but it does actually offer the right version for Windows: Slothcoin 1.3.1.3. and the right links.

Wish you a great new year, and may the Sloth be with you!

With kind regards,

Oldambster

MrKrakaur

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

At some point I decided to throw the towel in the ring. This was after I suggested to move Slothcoin to a blockchain like Bitshares. It was a suggestion, but due to some negative responses I decided to stop putting my precious time and energy into it.

If this works people will praise you in good times, and damn you in bad times. If you let the praise enlighten your ego or the damn hurt your hearth, both you and I, my friend, are in trouble

Negative responses there are going to be. Natural and unavoidable it Is. The harsher they are the more successful you were: only when it has gone really down people will go mad, and that means it has gone up at some point. Ups and downs are the way of both life and economy and, at a faster rate, coins. But happiness and sadness and anger had to be under a fierce control to be able to handle any of them.

Sloth could be stagnant for years. Most of the coins had been like that just to awake recently. It doesn’t make them good or bad choices. Most of the people want a fast, effortless fortune: is a modern fairy tale for adults. Fortune may come, but discipline, patience, time and effort have to be there first.

Find a good place/exchange were the coin could endure bad times, make it safe and alive from time to time. Keep working when business fails and friends turn back on you: it happens. When business succeeds old friends will come back and new friends will appear, even love will be at every corner. Enjoy but don’t trust, the few that remain when shadows come, those you can trust, even if you hate them sometimes.

Defeat is a good teacher if you endure it, and success could be a treachery friend, but neither is permanent, unless we decide so.
oldambtster

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

If this works people will praise you in good times, and damn you in bad times. If you let the praise enlighten your ego or the damn hurt your hearth, both you and I, my friend, are in trouble

Negative responses there are going to be. Natural and unavoidable it Is. The harsher they are the more successful you were: only when it has gone really down people will go mad, and that means it has gone up at some point. Ups and downs are the way of both life and economy and, at a faster rate, coins. But happiness and sadness and anger had to be under a fierce control to be able to handle any of them.

Sloth could be stagnant for years. Most of the coins had been like that just to awake recently. It doesn’t make them good or bad choices. Most of the people want a fast, effortless fortune: is a modern fairy tale for adults. Fortune may come, but discipline, patience, time and effort have to be there first.

Find a good place/exchange were the coin could endure bad times, make it safe and alive from time to time. Keep working when business fails and friends turn back on you: it happens. When business succeeds old friends will come back and new friends will appear, even love will be at every corner. Enjoy but don’t trust, the few that remain when shadows come, those you can trust, even if you hate them sometimes.

Defeat is a good teacher if you endure it, and success could be a treachery friend, but neither is permanent, unless we decide so.

Those are very wise and true words, my friend, thank you very much.

It will happen everywhere, in every situation, I know. And sometimes it is a signal to move on, take the good memories and dear friends along. At a certain point I decided to change my direction. So far it was bumpy, new, full of challenges and with a lot to learn again but also a great time, mostly.

Thank you for your kind reply, have a good day and a nice weekend.

All the best to you and those dear to you.

mareares

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

Hi. I put yesterday 10 dollars at 3 litoshis on Crytopia now is a 6 so 100% ROI. I put 10 dollars cause was really cheap and who knows maybe a pump could happen, now I want to know about the project is it dead?, I read a new project is doing but can I use the slothcoin to staking or something like that or should I just sell and got my %ROI
Thanks.
oldambtster

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

Hi. I put yesterday 10 dollars at 3 litoshis on Crytopia now is a 6 so 100% ROI. I put 10 dollars cause was really cheap and who knows maybe a pump could happen, now I want to know about the project is it dead?, I read a new project is doing but can I use the slothcoin to staking or something like that or should I just sell and got my %ROI
Thanks.

Well, as long as I'm here...

Slothcoin is quite alive, the project was picked up by the community around 2014/15 to move it to 2021, at least. There are many nodes connected to the network, way more than then there were 2.3 years ago when the new version 1.3(.1b3) came online. (My own node currently has between 22 and 24 connections.)

There may be Slothcoin community members that want to develope it even further, as I think I read somewhere, there is the idea to do that. The current version has POW mining only, at 4321 SLOTH reward per found block.

About selling or/and buying that is your choice to make. If it is as high as 6 lite-satoshi than that is really good news for those who hold SLOTH. Now I get why there is so much activity on the network!  Cool

Good luck, may the Sloth be with you.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: