Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield  (Read 147805 times)
renfeit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:10:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-VrVlv3Xo

someone please contact them !

want rent my rig?  : http://www.betarigs.com/rig/1127

BTC: 1DMfu9uhDRDzqJxLxYbZ41G5hUEfP9VEgM
CENT: PMFBc1Hr51SKZ6uxxiCbyo8bVVDBF84Bai
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:32:21 PM

what's happening on atomic trade ?
Not much, bunch of sell orders at 1 Satoshi, could be 1 Bitcoin worth @ 1 Sat, might be more.

Not much, just 1.43 BILLION in volume in 4 days.

Math.
1,430,000,000 x 0.00000001 = 14.3
14.3 x 600 = 8580
$8580
Throw in some at 2 Satoshi to make it $10,000. $2500 a day.
Is that a lot for a crypto-currency? I honestly do not know. Nor do I know how much is for sale at 1 Satoshi.
Not wanting to be negative but no sales in the last 6 hours doesn't seem great. Currently too much supply for the level of demand but of course that can be changed.
Mathematics and objective reality.

Just by trading alone.. I've 400% ROI on .2btc. .2btc turned into .83 btc in less than 72 hours. i'm happy.

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:46:03 PM

I have made the decision to hard-fork to a longer target time for blocks.
We will hard-fork on block 10,000.

The changes will be:
-Blocktime lowered to 2,5 minutes instead of 1 minute.
-Difficulty adjusted every 2 block instead of 4.

Will try to implement the following small changes:
-Remove the mining tab, as the integrated CPU miner is no efficient.
-Format values in balance, so it is better to read.
-Adjust the networkfees, so that you don't get a message everytime you want to send something.

Will change the sourcecode and release binaries as fast as possible. Tomorrow, in the afternoon ~4pm GMT+1.

see this is what a coin needs.. a dev who gives a fuck. you been awesome so far thimo.

BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:58:46 PM

see this is what a coin needs.. a dev who gives a fuck. you been awesome so far thimo.

I second this - great news. Nice to see the slower blocks fitting the name too!!!
spankyminer

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:09:24 PM

I second this - great news. Nice to see the slower blocks fitting the name too!!!

What consequences will the hardfork and slower block time have for mining? Less reward?
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:13:05 PM

The changes will be:

-Adjust the networkfees, so that you don't get a message everytime you want to send something.

Will change the sourcecode and release binaries as fast as possible. Tomorrow, in the afternoon ~4pm GMT+1.

Slothcoin will probably take over the Sha3 position from Maxcoin now since the Maxcoin devs (if such a thing exists), don't seem to understand that 30 seconds is not a valid block time.

What consequences will the hardfork and slower block time have for mining? Less reward?

A block time that's actually valid and can handle current Bitcoin volume + higher, lower inflation rate, a longer mining period than Doge, which used too short of a mining period.  This coin basically just went from decent to good in one day.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
veebee

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:26:16 PM

The changes will be:

Slothcoin will probably take over the Sha3 position from Maxcoin now since the Maxcoin devs (if such a thing exists), don't seem to understand that 30 seconds is not a valid block time.

A block time that's actually valid and can handle current Bitcoin volume + higher, lower inflation rate, a longer mining period than Doge, which used too short of a mining period.  This coin basically just went from decent to good in one day.

+1 ^

My account was hacked , i have recovered it but the person promoted straight disgusting trash lust ico.. i do not and would never support that
NapoleonD

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:32:57 PM

good coin and good dev !  Smiley

am still a bit worried about those sell orders @ 1 sato and no volume right now, i know the coin is just new (and it's a sloth) but the cryptoworld moves fast haha.

we just need a little exposure and some action to go quite high, i hope it will cause it deserves it.
BorisTheSpider

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:43:03 PM

Yeah - same feeling here - fair launch, something a bit different, and a cool meme - I think a lot of people are underestimating SLOTH right now, but maybe people just prefer mining the shitcoin of the day with the 30% IPO and the scam devs, I don't understand it. One thing I do think would help is, a bit more support on getting people going with the keccak cgminer - people probably find that a challenge, and more would give SLOTH a go if there was a bit more help and guidance available in the OP.
kache

Activity: 140

Bored

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:53:34 PM

A block time that's actually valid and can handle current Bitcoin volume + higher, lower inflation rate, a longer mining period than Doge, which used too short of a mining period.  This coin basically just went from decent to good in one day.

Yeah - same feeling here - fair launch, something a bit different, and a cool meme - I think a lot of people are underestimating SLOTH right now, but maybe people just prefer mining the shitcoin of the day with the 30% IPO and the scam devs, I don't understand it. One thing I do think would help is, a bit more support on getting people going with the keccak cgminer - people probably find that a challenge, and more would give SLOTH a go if there was a bit more help and guidance available in the OP.
That's not the problem Boris, people would gladly hop on keccak if it was worth mining...
Keccak is really awesome: less power, less noise, less heat, but we're all in here for profit reasons, and sloth currently is not profitable to mine...

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
veebee

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:46:06 PM

slothcoin needs a better exchange. no offense to atomic but it has zero volume.   i could buy all the sloth with 1 btc

My account was hacked , i have recovered it but the person promoted straight disgusting trash lust ico.. i do not and would never support that
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:51:13 PM

What happens with https://sloth.nicemining.pw ?
Automatic and manual payout doesn't work

spankyminer

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:52:36 PM

A block time that's actually valid and can handle current Bitcoin volume + higher, lower inflation rate, a longer mining period than Doge, which used too short of a mining period.

I still dont get it. Does that mean less mining reward since block time is longer?

slothcoin needs a better exchange. no offense to atomic but it has zero volume.   i could buy all the sloth with 1 btc

Uhmm... you need 178 btc to buy all the sell orders at atom
It certainly does lack volume but sloth supply is more than enough there. too much actually
BorisTheSpider

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:00:00 AM

need 178 btc to buy all the sell orders at atom
It certainly does lack volume but sloth supply is more than enough there. too much actually

No, that's only including the silly 1 sloth = 0.1 BTC sells etc. The actual volume at low prices is not so high - a couple of BTC would see us above 3 satoshis I bet.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:01:12 AM

All this means is that slothcoin will now pay out 500k every 2.5 minutes, rather than every minute.

This is GREAT news for the Sloth community, as the currency will become more scarce/less inflationary, driving the prices up.

And do you guys not understand the definition of volume?  

Because 1437227427.76680147 SLOTH have already been traded at Atomic-Trade.  That's a LOT of volume, considering the age of the coin.

If any exchange is suited to handle ENORMOUS volumes, it's Atomic.  And Atomic is rolling out a HUGE update this coming Monday.  There will be features/tools available that NO other exchange can offer.

This explains the Atomic Trading engine well:

"Atomic-Trade is integrated with a high speed distributed cache and microsoft sql server enterprise which enables it to host a virtually unlimited user capacity. It also assures that users will have no interruption as changes and updates are made on a multi-tiered system. User capacity is virtually unlimited since servers can be deployed on demand within minutes. Having a multi tier redundant system also means changes and updates can be deployed with little or no user interruption. If a server goes offline more will spool up to take its place or scale back during times of low usage."

And I would like to give a BIG round of applause to Thimo.  Finally, a developer who cares.

Sloth has a very bright future ahead of it.  I'm glad to be on the train!
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:05:24 AM

Hey everyone!  I will be giving 20k sloth to anyone who puts this in their signature:

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512903.0][color=black]████████████████████████   [/color][u][b][color=red]SLOTHCOIN[/color] [color=black]Like Doge [/color][color=blue]but funnier. Keccak Algorithm.[/color] [color=black]Check it out![/color][/b][/u][color=black]   ███████████████████████[/color][/url]

All you have to do to claim your bounty is add this to your signature, post a sloth meme in this thread to prove that it is in your signature, and send me a message in Atomic-Trade chat with your bitcointalk username. (add @dbt1033 to the beginning of your message)

I will transfer the funds instantly via Atomic-Trades internal transfer system.

This offer still stands, btw. Tongue
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:15:50 AM

A block time that's actually valid and can handle current Bitcoin volume + higher, lower inflation rate, a longer mining period than Doge, which used too short of a mining period.

I still dont get it. Does that mean less mining reward since block time is longer?

slothcoin needs a better exchange. no offense to atomic but it has zero volume.   i could buy all the sloth with 1 btc

Uhmm... you need 178 btc to buy all the sell orders at atom

yes, it means less block reward per minute.. but that's okay because it already pays out huge.

on the 178btc note.. that's because it's very cheap now, and some traders have stocked up low and set some high sell orders. that number 178btc, is based on all of the sell order values, not the 1 satoshi value. for all we know, some people could have stupid sell orders at 1000 satoshis making this total number 178.

remember sloth newcomers, this coin is only 5 days old and only been on an exchange for 3 days, low vol exchange at that. it's creeping.. do what you do, i'm on sloth. my history of turning a 2.7mh miner in late December into 9btc over 3 months approves of sloth.

i've mined scrypt, scrypt-n, scrypt-jane, and sha-3.. scrypt keeps the room warm. n, jane, and sha-3 are efficient. so far, i like sha-3 the most.. they are the easiest on the gpu cards.

creeper is my favorite kind of weed.. now i got a coin to match it.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:31:18 AM

+1 any news from owner? or do i just have 2mill sloth sitting in his pocket?
LazarDobrescu

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:45:03 AM

+1 any news from owner? or do i just have 2mill sloth sitting in his pocket?
There was an error in the backend that I was investigating, all is fine now and coins are paid out.

NicEMining Québecoin, Slothcoin, Primio, Wincoin and Supercoin!
No fees, no frills, no nonsense, just Simple, Stable, Nice Mining!
BorisTheSpider

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:25:57 AM

All this means is that slothcoin will now pay out 500k every 2.5 minutes, rather than every minute.

This is GREAT news for the Sloth community, as the currency will become more scarce/less inflationary, driving the prices up.

And do you guys not understand the definition of volume?  

Because 1437227427.76680147 SLOTH have already been traded at Atomic-Trade.  That's a LOT of volume, considering the age of the coin.

If any exchange is suited to handle ENORMOUS volumes, it's Atomic.  And Atomic is rolling out a HUGE update this coming Monday.  There will be features/tools available that NO other exchange can offer.

This explains the Atomic Trading engine well:

"Atomic-Trade is integrated with a high speed distributed cache and microsoft sql server enterprise which enables it to host a virtually unlimited user capacity. It also assures that users will have no interruption as changes and updates are made on a multi-tiered system. User capacity is virtually unlimited since servers can be deployed on demand within minutes. Having a multi tier redundant system also means changes and updates can be deployed with little or no user interruption. If a server goes offline more will spool up to take its place or scale back during times of low usage."

And I would like to give a BIG round of applause to Thimo.  Finally, a developer who cares.

Sloth has a very bright future ahead of it.  I'm glad to be on the train!

Yeah Atomic rocks, it's SLOTH that brought me to Atomic, and I like it - I might have never given it a try otherwise, but it seems like a really nice trading platform.

Sloth volume is great, thimo is going to make some changes - lots of positive signs, and I like mining keccak too. Let's keep this SLOTH train rolling slowly, as is appropriate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: