Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency?  (Read 42370 times)
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:56:59 PM

borrowing in crypto cryptocurrency is indeed just like selling your future for the now which may not be the equivalent value. if you borrow in crypto and the value appreciates in the near future. then you start giving regrets. it ain't nice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:12:44 PM

Never, i would not borrow in cryptocurrencies or would advice anybody to  borrow money in the form of cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are very volatile and could dump at any point in time.

tendenc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:57:35 AM

I achieve not advise anyone gives representing cryptocurrency. It's a modern style, on the other hand I'm not fascinated in this pick. To take representing crypto is venturesome representing both you and the borrower as the crypto marketplace is highly fickle, and the cryptocurrency change ballplayer not be friendly. Thither is no appropriate pick representing these allowances. An ad-lib principle affirm you just require to move into crypto as continued as you let yourself to miss.
angrybird3591

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:40:04 AM

I think it will never. When borrowing a token or alt, do you and the lender trust each other? Why don't you take part in airdrop, bounty campaigns to earn a token. You can also invest in a little to buy alt.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:42:43 AM

I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?
If not please tell why?

I am not ready to borrow cryptocurrency but I can lend it. If somebody asks me for a crypto loan, I might not refuse the guy. I think we both can get profits from this financial operation.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:52:00 AM

Never, i would not borrow in cryptocurrencies or would advice anybody to  borrow money in the form of cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are very volatile and could dump at any point in time.
I agree, cryptocurrency are very volatile and it is hard to borrow money for crypto. It is best to find alternative way that will benefited you in the end. Think many times before doing such action in crypto.
Snowworker

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:42:26 AM

I assume 't anticipate I buoy danger that, it is method as well wild. This place is abundant with danger already undischarged to cost irresoluteness, instantly adoption in cryptocurrency desire be added matter on its have.
ininf

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:50:23 AM

Personally, I achieve not sign to adoption. It buoy be extremely speculative on crypto place to add the littlest. What whether the coin tor, so reverting ballplayer be heavy representing the borrower, whether it empties so the investor releases. Both groups get to decide on the designation, achieve they wish the loaning to be supported on the measure of the coins or the amount. I'd fairly recommend exchange in steady specie whether anyone is taking into consideration crypto adoption
Peruvyn

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 10:00:15 AM

It will depends on many factors which includes the terms of the lending, the reason why I desperately need to borrow it and the measure put in place for debt payments. Though I don't like borrowing but if the condition is good, I will surely do.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:05:52 AM

It’s not a stable currency borrowing in crypto currency is a risk and luck also matters in this case. If you borrow at high price and then it goes down while returning the loan it’s good but I’d opposite happens than it will be a great difficulty to return money. I will never prefer it
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:59:41 PM

A cryptocurrency is in itself a very risky business, so if you also buy it with credit money, you can fly in at all without getting out. She has already fallen a year, and now she has been growing slurry for 3 months.

Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:15:37 PM

I agree, cryptocurrency are very volatile and it is hard to borrow money for crypto. It is best to find alternative way that will benefited you in the end. Think many times before doing such action in crypto.
Yes, price fluctuations can be a big risk associated with borrowing crypto money, allowing you to experience large losses when the interest continues. I personally do not dare to take this action, I better borrow funds in the real world.

Beccaman

Activity: 280

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:08:50 PM

A cryptocurrency is in itself a very risky business, so if you also buy it with credit money, you can fly in at all without getting out. She has already fallen a year, and now she has been growing slurry for 3 months.
Now we need to be very careful with the cryptocurrency, because the market is very unpredictable, there are still bears on it and of course now you should not buy coins with credit money.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:21:53 PM

I don't think it is a good idea to borrow money to invest in cryptocurrency. And this is because every good investor will try to visualize the possible return on his investment and the pay back period for the investment. But the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and volatile, which means you cannot predict for sure whether your investment will do well not to talk of the pay back period. So if you go to borrow to invest in crypto and the to repay the loan is up but you have not made anything for the coin you invest in or the coin is doing bad that you can't even sell off, how do you intend to pay the loan back?  
You will be in debt and might probably lose your valuable assets.

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:13:23 PM

If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
Of course an important role is played by the percentage under which the debt will be. Perhaps for some people it will be beneficial.
As for me personally, I'm opposed to borrowing. Because any debt must be paid. And in general, I used to rely only on my own strength and resources.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 03:18:02 PM

If not please tell why?
Of course an important role is played by the percentage under which the debt will be. Perhaps for some people it will be beneficial.
As for me personally, I'm opposed to borrowing. Because any debt must be paid. And in general, I used to rely only on my own strength and resources.
I agree.  You are right you need to rely only on yourself.  In general, in the world of cryptocurrency can not play with credit money.  And borrowing is also not worth it.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:28:26 PM

borrowing in crypto cryptocurrency is indeed just like selling your future for the now which may not be the equivalent value. if you borrow in crypto and the value appreciates in the near future. then you start giving regrets. it ain't nice.
this is very risky to make a loan and we do it for investment in cryptocurrency. we do not need to force to invest because of course this is very detrimental to ourselves. we don't know whether it's profitable or not

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:29:51 PM

I wouldn't say I wont borrow because sometimes, borrowing  ecomes the last spurce of hope for a purpose. However, I will  borrow only when the amount and the interest will be calculated in dollar equivalent.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:32:50 PM

I have never borrowed, because volatility is very difficult to predict and I don't want risk in the future, and I prefer to use my own capital even though it's not too big.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:02:53 PM

I have been seeing this concept lately but am yet to figure out how it works. Although I joined a new project who have this lending features and they explained that they only lend to business owners and not individuals who want to borrow to buy a car

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: