Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency?  (Read 42370 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:54:28 PM

me nope, I'm not comfortable borrowing cryptos because it is really risky, what if the price never go up, what if bearish market will happen again so it is bad idea borrowing cryptos.
In what we are seeing right now crypto is keeps moving forward, also a reason why it's hard to barrow crypto as the value can rise higher than the previous lend that you did, you need to pay extra in it's Fiat value especially when you used it personally and not being used to your crypto business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:15:08 PM

I would borrow crypto, but I would leave a crypto collateral. In this case growth of crypto could compensate me profit.
Also I borrow crypto as a leverage for trading
I am still confused about what crypto is like? Because we want to borrow crypto and the guarantee is crypto. So just been thinking about how it was, when we wanted to borrow but the guarantee was the same as crypto. Can you explain to me how the crypto is guaranteed.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:09:19 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 06:16:47 PM by mr_random

I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
I think the price of cheap tokens is not a problem because if you want to borrow the way you want, the token will adjust your loan no matter how much the price of the token
The cheap token will not also give you a good return in the investment but borrowing it is intelligible. The BTC borrowers should pay double amount of whichever amount they get in the hand at first. It is like playing with fire in such a case. The dollar value of Bitcoin doesn't stay at some range, borrowers should think twice.
GreatWhip

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:56:46 PM

Representing instantly no person like to achieve that. Adoption in cryptocurrency. As what I recognise instantly is loaning cash on-line. As, instantly thither are various situations in the on-line planet. Then thither are various location to refer to cash on-line. I get never seen adoption in the planet of cryptocurrency.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:59:51 PM

borrowing for me is the riskiest because when we borrow, we must also be able to return it, this is even riskier than investing in ICO projects for me.
Budor

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:01:36 PM

adoption should always be finished in steady resources, just it is not proper to take to capture adopt in gaming resources. thither are any propose which are excavation who propose credit on the other hand it should not be entranced or you should entranced just in shape whether they obtain measure is entranced in decree measure not in various crypto measure.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:05:58 PM

borrowing for me is the riskiest because when we borrow, we must also be able to return it, this is even riskier than investing in ICO projects for me.
for me a loan without returning will occur at high risk before borrowing we must have a mind forwards and I will certainly have tough rules so I agree with you that higher risk of loan than ICO investment
Bladebinder

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:26:46 PM

Exactly, I would adopt in crypto, on the other hand I would apply days to dodge hazard. You recognise, crypto is superintendent capricious and it buoy simply increase. Added great instruction is obtain in steady crypto, similar BTC.
inge

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:32:11 PM

I would not advise anyone and I never borrowed a cryptocurrency because it is very risky and because the cryptocurrency is rather unstable and it’s best to avoid such moments.
Mezihn

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:19:58 PM

I would just accept in cryptocurrency whether I would get confirming in crypto furthermore. I you adopt in crypto and that resources goes skyhigh, you essentially be beholden to even many in order. It's similar request would you appropriate in golden.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:42:12 PM

I would not advise anyone and I never borrowed a cryptocurrency because it is very risky and because the cryptocurrency is rather unstable and it’s best to avoid such moments.
but in my opinion sometimes we need to do that because sometimes we have to take risks if we want to succeed.
For example, in our environment, there are many successful entrepreneurs even though they start their business with loan money.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:50:59 PM

Generally someone that is to give loans not good,then your money does not get back,or how long you wait,and it's very frustrating,and another Nizwa prices to give the token,and then he grows up,he will tell you that I took on course such and such will give,and you're a profit will lose(

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:56:15 PM

but in my opinion sometimes we need to do that because sometimes we have to take risks if we want to succeed.
For example, in our environment, there are many successful entrepreneurs even though they start their business with loan money.

Having loans using crypto has no assurance to sustain because it's more volatile compared to btc. Altcoin has no stable and regular active community, because it was dependent to the top coins exchange like btc and ethereum. These two coins has a good performance with respect to market capacity, that's why if I prefer borrowing I should choose physical money so I could by btc or eth directly.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:58:54 PM

I have done it already, borrowed some bnb just to participate in lottery. You know, it is a hard feeling when you owe money in something fluctuating like this altcoin, it can easily be pumped , then I got recked
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:19:51 AM

If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?

I think it is ok to borrow money in a form of cryptocurrency.
The problem in cryptocurrency is, the price is volatile. For example you borrow ETH at $260, and 1 month later the ETH price increased to $300,
your debt will be higher than your borrowed ETH. It will be better if we borrow in a form of stable cryptocurrency.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:36:53 AM

The token price is easily subjected to change and very risky. If you decide to borrow money in a Cryptocurrency form you should consider well. But I better use my personal funds to buy crypto coins. And in my opinion, this is without the burden of mind because money is not the result of lending.

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:57:20 AM

Instead of thinking of borrowing, I think its better one works for his money. There is room to gather wealth in cryptocurrency instead of thinking of how to borrow. If one is diligent enough to be hard-working, doing all the stuffs that will guarantee success in cryptocurrency;  most especially,  learning new things daily and not being lazy about what is learnt, wealth is certrain.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:16:10 AM

If not please tell why?
I would borrow a person with crypto coins but only with a smart contract. It is good to be careful no matter how close that person is to me.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:57:42 AM

I do not have any plan to borrow in cryptocurrency because the crypto prices is very high volatility and maybe you can encounter high risky at any moment, we can have any gurantee if the crypto we borrow will be rising up their prices in the future.
Bramuro

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:06:50 PM

I get never borrowed exploitation cryptoqurency, this non-standard in captivating on the other hand whether we anticipate backbone above price and representing turn back it sound to be bigger than the measure of adoption. exactly possibly I desire try added age, representing the age existence I am many fascinated in assembling grant coins and inactivity representing the marketplace to develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: