Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:43:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency?  (Read 42373 times)
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:07:46 PM

I believe that the projects that's made this service available mainly focus on individuals or companies who borrow for business operations and not for any other purposes

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:02:50 PM

I think it's a very sensitive matter. Whenever market is very slow.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:05:10 PM

Now? Yes, it is good timing to buy some good alts. I have 50% my investment on BTC and ETH, and other 50% on BTT, HTA, NEW, XMR, XRP. Also a lot of shitcoins from airdrop and bounty, hope any of them can also bring me something...

It has become a very good investment to divide all your interests into several other types of coins. I also did the same thing in tense profit.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:10:44 PM

So far, I have never borrowed in crypto currency. I have also never heard of anyone around me joining this crypto currency lending in crypto currency. In my opinion, borrowing in this crypto currency is very risky because the price of the crypto currency is very volatile whose movements are unpredictable. Unless borrowing in this crypto currency has an insurance system, this might be a breakthrough in the very interesting crypto currency. I am not interested in borrowing in crypto currency because it will only add to my burden. I am also afraid that the coins I borrow will be very volatile. I better work safely without using loans.

▔▔▔▔▔
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:12:47 PM

no i would never borrow altcoins the market is too variable so the risks are too high, at the limit i could take some stable coins to use them in trading...
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:28:59 PM

never) borrow money in a cryptocurrency that means signing a sentence for yourself .. just imagine, today you borrowed one ETH, which cost $ 100, and woke up the next day and it turned out that you already owed $ 3000 as the rate went up) I do not argue, maybe on the contrary, but there is also a "law of meanness" that will definitely play against you) so it is very dangerous to occupy a cryptocurrency

I agree with you. Borrowing funds in the form of cryptocurrency should be at a fixed rate at the time of the transaction, otherwise you are at great risk of giving back much more than you borrow.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:03:59 PM

Of course not, I will never borrow money in any form. There is no reason for me to borrow money and or crypto. Besides that, living full of debt will only burden me.
Yes it is good to live with what we have in our life because if we will borrow money we will have to pay it back again and in crypto currency it is not good to borrow your bitcoin it is good to keep it safe with you, crypto currency is something super personal things which I think we should not share even with our family, so better keep your bitcoin or any other crypto investment with you and neither borrow not lend.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:06:26 PM

Borrowing crypto is just like getting into trouble ,you can easily lose that coins you borrowed ,if the coin is yours and you lose it you will be able to sleep well not if you borrowed it

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:28:12 PM

Borrowing is not good because in the end, you will pay huge interests. It is better you do not borrow at all. Because crypto is volatile, when you borrow money, you might even pay huge amounts later when the prices of the coin shoots up and also pay interests too.

pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:32:10 PM

Borrowing anything is already very bad.  And especially the cryptocurrency which is constantly changing in price.  I very rarely borrow and it becomes obsolete.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 08:22:01 PM

Borrowing anything is already very bad.  And especially the cryptocurrency which is constantly changing in price.  I very rarely borrow and it becomes obsolete.
Of course, to borrow and trade for this money is a violation of all the rules. On the other hand, trade itself is a big risk, who does not risk not drinking champagne.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:51:04 AM

I see now big difference on borrowing crypto, it's the same with fiat.
What's important is the purpose, if your purpose in borrowing is just to spend it, then that is bad, but if you have
a good plan to invest or to trade, then I would agree with that.

You have plan it and you believe you will make profit, so it's worth a try, that's what we do here, we predict and then we risk.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:14:40 AM

Of course, to borrow and trade for this money is a violation of all the rules. On the other hand, trade itself is a big risk, who does not risk not drinking champagne.

Idk why you guys think that borrowing a money is bad ?  Its not bad as you long as you will going to pay on time  and as long as you dont use your borrowed money on bad things  . borrowing money is helpful becauss sometimes we unexpectedly loose our money  it may loose from misplacing or loose because of theft or litterally loose because you spend it  .  however i think its risky to borrow money using cryptos  due to the unstableness of cryptos  . you may only loose more for what the price that your paying .
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:24:08 AM

I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
its not a good idea to borrow cryptocurrency because the price is not stable
as long as you dont have a way to make a sure profit in my opinion its not a good idea

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:10:14 AM

Well, for me it is a maybe because if I do really to borrow in a specific cryptocurrency, I will make sure that the cryptocurrency or token that I am borrowing had a great features that can make big profit in the future and of course it has a purpose. Doing some research will do it all.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:16:55 AM

yes I consider too that debts in any kind, it is big risk if you aren't able to trade you don't understand mechanisms of the movement of the market, very risky to take in loans, whether it be the main or just any kind of cryptocurrency

Morluril

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:34:05 PM

Whether it's almost investment in cryptocurrency, I would achieve much activity similar adoption representing it. I've discovered that it's a poor choice to take cash whether you' system loss to purchase crypto's, you buoy never determine the irresoluteness of that currency. Whether you wish a currency and you insufficiently needful it, apply your surplus cash representing that.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:44:28 PM

Borrowing crypto is just like getting into trouble ,you can easily lose that coins you borrowed ,if the coin is yours and you lose it you will be able to sleep well not if you borrowed it
In borrowing borrowing cryptocurrency is not a good thing, because all of that is not real so it will be very difficult to get back what we have lent more and more if the coin market has experienced a decline, obviously that will be a big problem.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:47:58 PM

In borrowing borrowing cryptocurrency is not a good thing, because all of that is not real so it will be very difficult to get back what we have lent more and more if the coin market has experienced a decline, obviously that will be a big problem.
but I benefited from what I did. I borrowed money to buy bitcoin at the time of the decline of Bitcoin at the end of last year, and now after half a year making the money I borrowed has returned even with relatively large profits.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:57:39 PM

I don't support borrow for anything at all but coming to Crypto, hmmm at times it's a risk that is worth taking  especially when you know you are on the right track. I can borrow to buy BTC or Eth but that's all for me

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: