Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes us good investors.  (Read 5384 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:08:51 PM

Being a good investor is learned every day, It's one of those mistakes, emotions that drive you to do something you never thought about.
So you must be aware of each defeat in order not to give up, And it will be your inspirations that will give you the determination to be successful in trading someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:51:13 AM

It's obvious that investing in the cryptocurrency world is in need of trust and science.
If we have no knowledge of any of the coins that we are interested in for our definite investment will be carried away emotionally when the price is down and the result is certainly we will hurry to sell it.
But it can be prevented if we have the knowledge and belief that the coin in the future will have a fantastic price.
just having faith doesn't seem enough, if you invest in a project for a long term,
I think you will panic if the price of the coin continues to fall, many projects like that, for example waves, npxs, and dent

It's really not enough, if 'faith is only the solution to every problem, then we will just wish and wish and pray then for sure that there is no rich or poor people now, so we should not tell this to people, we should ACT always and work for our dream, let's dream little by little and focus on it as we cannot achieve something if we don't exert our effort and won't focus on it.
Faith is not the major ingredient for achieving your dreams rather it is needed when you are working hard to achieve your dreams. Your stance of dreaming little at first and then gradually start dreaming about big things is something that is followed by everyone who wants to be a successful person. Besides this I strongly believe that one needs to work hard and put all efforts in order to stand out of the crowd.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 01:24:56 PM

This is always happening to me most of the time, I sell my coins when the market is in downtrend especially when I really needed it or emergency purposes. I cannot blame the market but to myself the outcome of my decision. Yes, it is my decision so there is nothing to blame but myself when the time I will regret selling.

You shouldn't regret such decision. You said so yourself, it's an emergency, I don't know what it is for, but for example to save someone's life, or due of a payment or something. Whatever it is, as long as it's an emergency (urgent), or any significance at all don't regret it over money. Why? Money can be earned again and again--life(?) you can't, time(?) you can't.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 09:58:34 AM

It's obvious that investing in the cryptocurrency world is in need of trust and science.
If we have no knowledge of any of the coins that we are interested in for our definite investment will be carried away emotionally when the price is down and the result is certainly we will hurry to sell it.
But it can be prevented if we have the knowledge and belief that the coin in the future will have a fantastic price.
just having faith doesn't seem enough, if you invest in a project for a long term,
I think you will panic if the price of the coin continues to fall, many projects like that, for example waves, npxs, and dent

It's really not enough, if 'faith is only the solution to every problem, then we will just wish and wish and pray then for sure that there is no rich or poor people now, so we should not tell this to people, we should ACT always and work for our dream, let's dream little by little and focus on it as we cannot achieve something if we don't exert our effort and won't focus on it.
I don't really agree in this 'faith' thing. Why would people honestly think that everything happens just because they have 'faith' in it. So they're telling me that whenever Bitcoin increases its price is because they prayed and had 'faith' in it? Unbelievable. It's all a matter of probability and combined efforts.
Yeah, growth of bitcoin is all about luck and it’s about demand and supply if the demand of bitcoin is high so it will grow a good investor should try to increase the demand by holding and not selling their coin at panic. An investor must have the patience to hold his coin and he must be aware of market volatility so the rise and fall of the coin will not affect his FAITH in the coin.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:20:25 AM

This is always happening to me most of the time, I sell my coins when the market is in downtrend especially when I really needed it or emergency purposes. I cannot blame the market but to myself the outcome of my decision. Yes, it is my decision so there is nothing to blame but myself when the time I will regret selling.

You shouldn't regret such decision. You said so yourself, it's an emergency, I don't know what it is for, but for example to save someone's life, or due of a payment or something. Whatever it is, as long as it's an emergency (urgent), or any significance at all don't regret it over money. Why? Money can be earned again and again--life(?) you can't, time(?) you can't.
That's the attitude, remember that there's still opportunities if you are willing to work again with your investment, emergency is emergency you don't have any other options since it's not your desire to use the money but due to urgency you are force by the situations. Take your time to try again and do a much better planning with your invested money, set every portions so incase emergency happen you have other portions of your savings to use.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:38:25 AM

There are certain things which have no comparison with money such as time, someone’s life, health and freedom. Undoubtedly money could be earned again by working smartly but once someone dies, there is no way you can get them back. Always we shall try to make decisions with cool mind and keeping moral values in view. Money is not everything that a man needs for a survival and peace.

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:17:36 PM

There are certain things which have no comparison with money such as time, someone’s life, health and freedom. Undoubtedly money could be earned again by working smartly but once someone dies, there is no way you can get them back. Always we shall try to make decisions with cool mind and keeping moral values in view. Money is not everything that a man needs for a survival and peace.
I know money is not every thing but people are and we really need some people to be with us if we really want to live happily but mate it takes money to live in this universe and we apply different ways for it as investing is one of those. We should learn investing at right time only then we will be able to obtain our goal behind investing our money.

crisanto01

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:00:23 PM

I know money is not every thing but people are and we really need some people to be with us if we really want to live happily but mate it takes money to live in this universe and we apply different ways for it as investing is one of those. We should learn investing at right time only then we will be able to obtain our goal behind investing our money.

For as long as we are still living then there is nothing to regret about, we should handle our emotion and learn to let go in times that we can face situation just like this, there is no perfect investors or traders, we are all making mistakes, we all learn, we do mistakes again, learn until such time that we become experts and can easily read the market and the project flow.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 02:45:36 PM

For as long as we are still living then there is nothing to regret about, we should handle our emotion and learn to let go in times that we can face situation just like this, there is no perfect investors or traders, we are all making mistakes, we all learn, we do mistakes again, learn until such time that we become experts and can easily read the market and the project flow.

Yup because we can start all over again when we alive. Loses can be recover but for now time must be important to do and also there are a lot of investor do invest because they take risk to get an easy and fast money for them to gain a money with a high value because of too much greedy and at the same time they believe in luck.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DaftAjax

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:23:53 PM

<....> will not affect his FAITH in the coin.

Rather than FAITH, I'd consider considering it as TRUST. Tho sometimes trust goes along with faith, but in this case it's unrelated. If you trust the coin you invested in even if it's not in good shape (as all coins are) you know that this coin is still/will still be relevant. After all, being confident as a trader is a great perk to have.

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
huige007

Activity: 887

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:37:11 PM

Yup because we can start all over again when we alive. Loses can be recover but for now time must be important to do and also there are a lot of investor do invest because they take risk to get an easy and fast money for them to gain a money with a high value because of too much greedy and at the same time they believe in luck.
Losses may get recovered but the time you lose cannot be recovered at all and now a day time is your first and real wealth. Too much greed can never let you survive hardships and losses. It rather puts you in hell tougher situations. I am of view that one shall practice yoga or such stuff that gives control over emotions which will ultimately help controlling greed. Luck also only supports those who work hard.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:33:13 AM

Faith is not the major ingredient for achieving your dreams rather it is needed when you are working hard to achieve your dreams. Your stance of dreaming little at first and then gradually start dreaming about big things is something that is followed by everyone who wants to be a successful person. Besides this I strongly believe that one needs to work hard and put all efforts in order to stand out of the crowd.
Yes we should have given self-control and not be so greedy for getting rich. We should invest with patience and store for selling later. As an investor, We should be aware of to sell and time to buy as the best time, for now, is to buy bitcoin and you should be patient enough to store your coin until it pumps up again. Let’s see when we see the next pump but never think about panic being a wise investor.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:47:52 AM

Yes we should have given self-control and not be so greedy for getting rich. We should invest with patience and store for selling later. As an investor, We should be aware of to sell and time to buy as the best time, for now, is to buy bitcoin and you should be patient enough to store your coin until it pumps up again. Let’s see when we see the next pump but never think about panic being a wise investor.

To be a good trader, we must consider a lot of things, one of the skills that a trader must have is the knowledge in trading because this is the one who gives you a lot of profit if you have a lot of knowledge in trading like when is the right time to trade and when is the right time to pull over all of your income and investment, next is you must trust your trading, many people doubt their trades because of having of lack of trust and self-confidence on their skills, next is found it what kind of transaction is suited to you needs like in short term or long term trading, we must consider too what type of coin we will need to use if we are earning daily or long term trading.

Savemore

Merit: 274

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:08:45 AM

Most of us can be considered as risk taker because we adopt bitcoin. We are the early birds which means that we are the first investors who patronize bitcoin and it is the benefits that we get from it. Overcoming fear is really hard and that is why we are very lucky because we still make investment even though there is a high risk in cryptocurrency market.
DaftAjax

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:55:33 PM

Most of us can be considered as risk taker because we adopt bitcoin.

We, users, aren't necessarily considered as the one who adopts, we're the enthusiasts who pushes the potential of Bitcoin to be adopted. By who? Existing organizations, companies, corporations, heck even the government. Then we, enthusiasts are the one who makes Bitcoin keeps on moving, conducting transactions here and there. So once Bitcoin has been adopted it becomes convinient for us users. Then if the adopters realize that Bitcoin helps them, thru us users, will start benefitting from Bitcoin as well. And then, other cryptos will follow.

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:03:15 PM

I would add greed to the list instead of hope.
If you look at any successful trader, you will notice that they take calculated risk. They take out their money once their target is met and not leave their investment in the trade in greed more profits. They also exit trade once their stop loss target is met.
That's the way you can make steady profit. Profit making is not all about winning trades. It also includes exiting at the right time and cutting the loss wherever you can.
It's always better to set target and religiously follow that. Some people just enter trades for earning profits and are never able to exit at the right time. Your profits are not profits until and unless you actually take it out.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:18:09 PM

Losses may get recovered but the time you lose cannot be recovered at all and now a day time is your first and real wealth. Too much greed can never let you survive hardships and losses. It rather puts you in hell tougher situations. I am of view that one shall practice yoga or such stuff that gives control over emotions which will ultimately help controlling greed. Luck also only supports those who work hard.
Yoga and meditation are really amazing stuffs which have both scientific and experimental proofs off affecting nicely the mental strengths of people especially the ones who become panic or are under some kind of addiction. Losses could be recovered if the person is willing to do so without taking any stupid steps. We shall not simply take quick decisions in order to recover losses. They simply make mess.

tokoorochan

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:01:53 PM

Most of us can be considered as risk taker because we adopt bitcoin. We are the early birds which means that we are the first investors who patronize bitcoin and it is the benefits that we get from it. Overcoming fear is really hard and that is why we are very lucky because we still make investment even though there is a high risk in cryptocurrency market.
be early investors should give us many advantages. we get cheaper price when bitcoin really adopted in our life , and legalized by our governmnet.although at this time our mental and emotion realy tested , but i am sure in few years later we will take all benefits from cryptocurrency price. we just need to wait more time again.
Triffin

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:16:16 PM

It would be best to not get involved with results too much and focus on the game. Most of the times, people lose when they think about the outcome more than the performance. A goal needs to be set but a traveler must enjoy his journey until the destination is reached. Both increasing knowledge and control on emotions are significant to become successful. Therefore, nothing can be skipped from reading books and meditation.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:49:17 PM

The others cannot see this advantage that we're still considered to be the earliest adopters of bitcoin. It's just about risk-taking and you're very open to this kind of investment and technology.

Right now, swings are very normal to us and we don't care anymore if the price pumps today or dumps tomorrow.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: