Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes us good investors.  (Read 5393 times)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 01:45:39 AM

Market sentiment affects investment. Negative news in the market can easily cause us to fear that we will actually buy and sell currencies in the wrong way. Control your emotions when investing, and calmly analyze market fluctuations to make the right investment choices.

Investment is of course very dependent on good or bad news, we as investors must be able to find the truth because now anyone is free to give news, always think positively and calmly are important things to be able to make decisions.
Thinking smarter is the solution, as a true investor.. no need to worry and thinking too much when you knew some bad news and can find a solution or when the price movement declines.. it can be used as a new entry. Of course, we can also find out the price trend at the particular trading site, whether it is more dominant in buying, or selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:16:10 PM

an investor must be smart in making decisions
investment.

Decision making is a process of selecting the best alternative from
number of alternatives available in a complex situation.

Taking
investment decisions will be greatly influenced by the information received, as well as the level of
the ability and knowledge of investors about investment.

So to be a good investor, you must be able to control yourself as well as possible.

There are several important things to consider in making decisions, such as recognizing the type of coin, calculating the profit and risk level, and evaluating financial performance.
Alfreed

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:00:40 PM

I think that the main indicator of an investor's success is his income. if in the long run you make a good profit, then you are definitely doing everything right. but if you invest, but it brings you nothing but a headache, then you are clearly doing something wrong. you need to reconsider your strategy, ask for advice from successful investors and fix everything, otherwise there is a risk of losing everything

[в цeнтpe] █ █ █ CETЬ JAX █ █ █
⚫ ⚫ ⚫ MACШTAБИPУEMAЯ И ДEЦEHTPAЛИЗOBAHHAЯ CTAБИЛЬHAЯ MOHETA ДЛЯ DEFI ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬▬ https://jax.network/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/ cen
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:04:01 PM

when you decide to sell cryptocurrency next there will be two possibilities that will happen. first the price will continue to rise and the second the price will go down. when after selling the price down you will feel happy because you feel the decision you made is right, but when the price continues to rise you will regret it because you feel it was not the right decision. this is the risk of buying and selling crypto, so you must be able to control your emotions well.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:24:05 PM

Mindset, awareness, always learning, trust, patience, loyalty and discipline are the traits to become successful with any investment field, not just cryptocurrencies, it will reflect  full status of external investment out society.  The big problem is to practice and learn how to combine all those factors.  I lack many elements, patience, loyalty are bad things for me.  Lol
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:30:26 AM

I think only people who have no knowledge of cryptocurrency and beginners may be afraid,
because when we understand I think when someone says that without data and facts we will not believe it,
Patience is very important but not everyone has it
that's just a few people's views, as you said everyone is free to talk anything whether it's positive or negative about bitcoin but without being accompanied by facts, data and clear sources it's just bullshit so why scare it.
for beginners it may be very worrying but for people who have been around for a long time and already understand this they will be calm and believe in the research they have done to the end.
regardless of whether it is in line with what we expected, it is a risk that must be accepted here

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:34:11 AM

Being able to monitor the market and control the emotions will make us better investors if you want to be an investor and you want to achieve regular success, it is always advisable to practice the market first. It gives you the opportunity to develop your investment strategies, practice them relentlessly and build confidence in the subject invest is also an ideal time to familiarize yourself with the trading platform and to keep everything cool and at ease.
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 928

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:48:47 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

First of all, it’s pretty obvious. The future of investment is going to be made by people who understand how the world works and why it works the way it does.

If you understand why the stock market works in a modern society, you’re in the upper echelon of investors.
If you understand why the tech sector works, and why the internet boom happened in the first place, you can’t help but want a piece of that action.

It’s called basic psychology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:33:33 AM

To be a good investor we should keep our emotions aside and make our investment based on gain knowledge from the market. Having at least an investment strategy is better than having no strategy. You can not invest in a project and hope that it will be profitable in the future without knowing about the project. Study your project, make an investment strategy, have patience, and no matter what stick to your strategy. That's what good investors do.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
leeboy

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 12:14:57 PM

Skill how to buy low and sell high, of course
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 01:39:51 PM

The time I started trading cryptocurrency , it's really difficult to control emotions and always there is regrets once I sold at a lower price and suddenly the price goes up drastically. But after I understand how trading and investing works I slowly manage my emotions and focus on the market movement to avoid unexpected loses. Trading and investing is full of risk but it is also our key to gain huge profit. Become a good investors just need patience, and self discipline including on how to control and manage our emotions.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:01:25 PM

Being able to monitor the market and control the emotions will make us better investors if you want to be an investor and you want to achieve regular success, it is always advisable to practice the market first. It gives you the opportunity to develop your investment strategies, practice them relentlessly and build confidence in the subject invest is also an ideal time to familiarize yourself with the trading platform and to keep everything cool and at ease.

Indeed, the mentality of investors and traders must be strong, very volatile market conditions cannot guarantee that our money will always make a profit.  As it is now, the market is starting to improve if investors are impatient, they are ready to sell their coins, but on the other hand, investors should hold on to a higher price.  The rise in prices in the market has brought investors new hopes of a bullish market back again.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 06:24:22 PM

I identify with the opinions of various members such as emotions because we transmit positive energy our investment.
Patience and discipline when we hope to buy a coin "Buy low and sell high", my ear rings.
All these emotions are related to the time we decide to make an investment.
Investing in crypto is the best I have experienced, I do not want to learn about other forms of investment, the pleasure of having your keys and withdrawing your money whenever you want is the best financial freedom.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 11:12:02 PM

what really matters is the presence of gratitude.  because I often find investors who feel dissatisfied after selling their assets.  Even though the investor has made a lot of profit, it turns out that the price of the asset he previously owned is still pump price.  we need to know that it is not a mistake.  because At Profit is not a failure.  You get that profit is an achievement.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:21:09 PM

what really matters is the presence of gratitude.  because I often find investors who feel dissatisfied after selling their assets.  Even though the investor has made a lot of profit, it turns out that the price of the asset he previously owned is still pump price.  we need to know that it is not a mistake.  because At Profit is not a failure.  You get that profit is an achievement.
Being not contented is a natural behavior of human being.We dont have that enough thing because as long we do able to earn and find another ways or opportunities we would definitely be diving in and most of the time

people do really commit out mistakes because they are always on a rush and doesnt mind off about the risk. Being investor isnt really that easy because we are always accompanied with risk.

Thing here is that you do know on how to play well about your money and good allocations and good decision making.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:47:24 AM

Skill how to buy low and sell high, of course
It already includes in knowledge (point 2 on the thread). Skill in trading is a part of knowledge owned by the trader. Sure, it has a big role because it determines the strategy applied in trading. Every trader should have skill in trading and must improve it to ensure a better way of trading. Without skill, I think it will be difficult to trade properly.

That is the importance of having knowledge before trading. In order to avoid huge losses. Balanced with a good attitude, stable emotions and enough patience.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 03:44:42 PM

The time I started trading cryptocurrency , it's really difficult to control emotions and always there is regrets once I sold at a lower price and suddenly the price goes up drastically. But after I understand how trading and investing works I slowly manage my emotions and focus on the market movement to avoid unexpected loses. Trading and investing is full of risk but it is also our key to gain huge profit. Become a good investors just need patience, and self discipline including on how to control and manage our emotions.
True, i experienced the same thing the moment i started trading. There were so many times that i already keep an eye on certain coin, but my greediness and unexperienced emotion want to keep waiting its price to be lower, and lower, since at that time the trend is bearish. However suddenly the price went up, hugely that i regretted it immediately. If only i buy at that time, i would still gain profit. but now i have to buy it in a higher price than before. Surely, trading needs us to learn more, understand the market and know how to control out emotion and greediness. Then we can avoid loss and gain profits from trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 05:38:26 PM

It would be better for good investors to learn in advance the coins to buy and also recommend investors to study blockchain which is a system for trading crypto assets, by learning the intricacies of the coins to be chosen, the risk can be reduced, by emphasizing the importance of using cold money or extra money if you want to buy crypto assets and Hot money only for daily use is not recommended to buy crypto assets.
avoid FOMO aka fear of missing the train if prices go up high don't buy and buy when prices are cheap don't buy during FOMO, and throw away panic, emotion and carelessness in making decisions and patience is the most important thing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 05:46:03 PM

~

Patience is the most decisive thing in any investment including bitcoin, after seeing the current bitcoin price I regret being impatient and selling cheap bitcoins in 2018, but I have hope and optimism that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I will buy and hold for the long term.
I agree but no point mulling over your mistake of selling your bitcoins back in 2018, it was the right thing to do at the time and if you were happy that you sold it back then then it shouldn't haunt you right now because what's the point mulling over those things, will it bring back the bitcoin that you've sold? If it was the case there's probably no wars in history. Just learn from the deeds of the past.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 06:56:34 PM

To be a good investor we should keep our emotions aside and make our investment based on gain knowledge from the market. Having at least an investment strategy is better than having no strategy. You can not invest in a project and hope that it will be profitable in the future without knowing about the project. Study your project, make an investment strategy, have patience, and no matter what stick to your strategy. That's what good investors do.
Maybe I can add a little from the experience of many people so that we don't repeat their mistakes. That is investing that is forced, or in the sense of investing with borrowed capital. This is something wrong because we are in a high risk trade.
So, I totally agree with your opinion. Many of my friends also failed because they did not have enough capital and skills but dared to borrow capital. Instead of getting a lot of benefits, it ends up not being good. Make him bankrupt.
Borrowing money for capital is suicide and you shouldnt really consider this option but if you do saw that you can make money and able to repay debts without the need  of that  current investment then go ahead
because if you do only rely with one source of income then its better not to risk or proceed on what you do have in mind.Being an investor is very risky but somewhat you do have the chance on making profits
because you wont really know unless you do try but you should be mindful on what are the risk and what are the things should be done for you to at least sustain on what you are doing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: