Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes us good investors.  (Read 5393 times)
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 09:31:41 AM

Yes, emotional attitude is very important, it will affect our judgment,
We must also continue to learn knowledge, have a certain understanding when investing, and listen to the opinions of others, but do not completely listen to what others say. Have your own judgment.
You must have patience, patience is also very important! Don't hesitate, have the courage to take risks.
Right, managing your emotions when you are doing a crucial investment decision but that's easy to say on paper but when the application is a difficult one to do. Learn the technical things first of all, gather knowledge and learn patterns about the market and try to always be watchful and don't forget to sit back and relax sometimes, no point stressing everyday.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 10:32:23 AM

A good investor is the one who wisely picks his investments and creates a clear strategy around them. To invest effectively you must be consistent, prudent and always be ready to follow your strategy without falling into the emotions caused by market news or the news of uninformed friends. And, above all, you must remember that to invest you must always have a long-term horizon; otherwise you are gambling.
Hulhala15

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 06:20:35 PM

I believe that the problems that you have described are caused by the fact that you spend too much time before the computer watching the prices go up and down.
This will do you no good, really. You should try spending less time watching the opened deals, but you should spend more time on technical analysis and building up your own hypotheses and trading ideas. I made myself spending less time staring at the terminal because I realised that it affects my trading results negatively.
While you watch your opened deals, you start thinking about the past and regret which bring up lots of emotions which force you to make some quick decisions which are wrong.
I treat trading the following way: when I open a deal, that is the moment of no return. I don't change my plans because I need to be confident about the fact that this deal will bring me profits. So, I close the platform and concentrate my attention on something else. Later, I can open the platform or a trading app and see, whether my deal reacked the goals that I have set or not. If not, I need to find the reasins for it.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 09:00:09 PM

A good investor is the one who wisely picks his investments and creates a clear strategy around them. To invest effectively you must be consistent, prudent and always be ready to follow your strategy without falling into the emotions caused by market news or the news of uninformed friends. And, above all, you must remember that to invest you must always have a long-term horizon; otherwise you are gambling.
That's right, good investors are those who focus on their thoughts and are not swayed by incomplete news...

those who bought Bitcoin under 2015 and still hold it until now must have become successful millionaires, they are successful because they believe and focus on what they invest and are not influenced by other things.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 06:47:18 AM

I can agree with almost everything except the last part where a good investor can only do long-term, in my opinion, I think short-term can work just fine, but that comes with other problems too since you have some sort of prerequisites but if you are able to get it and curtail daily losses from short-term investments, you can probably make more money from that. Also, an investor has to be patient because without patience, he/she might get the fruit of investment a bit too early.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 08:19:40 AM

Selling or buying investments ?
As a bitcoin trader the hardest decision that we can ever take is , selling our beloved cryptocurrency and this is preety hard because of :-

1.   Our emotions
2.   Our lack of knowledge
3.   Hope !

Well you all can relate to the fact that whenever we are into selling something, we take hasty decisions, generally if the price is falling and we lack patience and even if we are scared that this can go worse in the future we generally sell and then regret moments later when we see it climbing ladder.
Even if the price is going great and its increasing we generally tend to regret if we sell it and the price continues to grow.
This is really hard once our emotions are involved with our investments.
I think that the best thing we can do is separate our emotions with our investments. We should kind of make a pact to never regret any decision that we ever made because in the words of Victoria Holt “never regret, if it was good , its wonderful and if its bad, its experience.”
I think what’s important is taking into account every single detail in the market regarding our investment and at the same time emotionally detaching our minds and making stable decisions and that’s what makes a investor successful.
Also someone has truly said “the investment market takes money from the hasty one and gives it to the patient one”

I think it is all about the decision we brought into our investment that mostly affects our emotions. If you have made a decision that what you are investing is for X period of time, then I think you would not be that much attached to the price fluctuations and you would be able to sit back take proper decision on whether to sell or continue to Hodl but because we don't have that decision when investing, most people react to the price immediately there's a change in whichever direction.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 09:40:07 AM

Market sentiment affects investment. Negative news in the market can easily cause us to fear that we will actually buy and sell currencies in the wrong way. Control your emotions when investing, and calmly analyze market fluctuations to make the right investment choices.

Nowadays anyone is free to talk, even without data or facts they say a lot of negative things about bitcoin, this of course scares many people, but for investors who know bitcoin for more than a year then being patient is the best key to getting big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Robinson66

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 02:07:55 AM

The most important thing is to trust the coin you choose. If you don't trust it, you will panic when it drops and you will want to sell your tokens. You still have to control your emotions and adjust your mentality. You must have good patience, keep learning, and learn to analyze market trends. In fact, every decline is an opportunity and learn to overcome fear. Have the courage to bear the consequences. In this way, when you are trading in the market, you will not be in a bad mood because of the falling coins, learn to learn from the experience of failure, and maintain an optimistic attitude.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 05:08:49 AM

As a bitcoin trader the hardest decision that we can ever take is , selling our beloved cryptocurrency and this is preety hard because of :-

1.   Our emotions
3.   Hope !

Well you all can relate to the fact that whenever we are into selling something, we take hasty decisions, generally if the price is falling and we lack patience and even if we are scared that this can go worse in the future we generally sell and then regret moments later when we see it climbing ladder.
Even if the price is going great and its increasing we generally tend to regret if we sell it and the price continues to grow.
This is really hard once our emotions are involved with our investments.
I think that the best thing we can do is separate our emotions with our investments. We should kind of make a pact to never regret any decision that we ever made because in the words of Victoria Holt “never regret, if it was good , its wonderful and if its bad, its experience.”
I think what’s important is taking into account every single detail in the market regarding our investment and at the same time emotionally detaching our minds and making stable decisions and that’s what makes a investor successful.
Also someone has truly said “the investment market takes money from the hasty one and gives it to the patient one”

I have smothered the fear and emotions in my head. When there is a bear market I just say to myself that I am a long-term investor, so I don't care about these short-term price fluctuations. And on lows I take will in a fist and buy more to have better average price and as a result more profit in the future. Moreover, I am sure about the tokens I invest in, as I investigate carefully all projects before investing.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 06:41:56 AM

Market sentiment affects investment. Negative news in the market can easily cause us to fear that we will actually buy and sell currencies in the wrong way. Control your emotions when investing, and calmly analyze market fluctuations to make the right investment choices.

Nowadays anyone is free to talk, even without data or facts they say a lot of negative things about bitcoin, this of course scares many people, but for investors who know bitcoin for more than a year then being patient is the best key to getting big profits.
I think only people who have no knowledge of cryptocurrency and beginners may be afraid,
because when we understand I think when someone says that without data and facts we will not believe it,
Patience is very important but not everyone has it

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 06:43:00 AM

Being able to control emotions is very important in bitcoin investment. People with bad emotions easily panic when prices drop, but people with good emotions will not panic even if the market is bad, they will analyze the market and determine whether to play long-term or short-term. This is usually done by experienced investors.
Indeed. The most important thing is to trust the coins you choose. If you don't even trust those coins then probably you will going to panic every time the price changes especially when market price starts to increase. You have to control your emotions and adjust your mentality because it is very important in investing. You must need to have good patience, starts to research things to learn and learn to analyze trends. Every decline is an opportunity and learn to overcome fear. Have the courage to bear consequences because it will help you learn and make it as your inspiration to not do the same mistakes you did.
Kiley33

Activity: 168
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 06:48:39 AM

For beginners, market sentiment is indeed very important. When some newbies first entered the cryptocurrency market, they did not understand the rules well and would invest blindly. When the price fell, they would panic and would think of selling what they were holding. The coin stops the loss, but when the coin price rises after the coin is sold, you will regret it, and you will have negative emotions, thus giving up the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, emotions are very important in this crypto market.
There is also trust in the coins you buy, and you must also learn to analyze market trends. If you are a beginner, you can invest in long-term assets. There is no need for too much operation. As a qualified investment, it still requires the spirit of risk and the courage to bear the consequences.
Connor Britton

Activity: 101
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 06:56:40 AM

Emotions are indeed one of the most common problems that interfere with us in the market. Some people cannot control their emotions and invest emotionally. There is also the fact that you don’t learn the knowledge of cryptocurrency and invest on your own intuition and confidence, which is also relatively common in novice investments.
  • Before investing, we must look at the project itself, learn to analyze market trends, do not invest blindly, and have patience and a clear mind.
  • Don't be afraid if the price of the coin you invest in drops, trust the coin you invest in. Don't be disturbed by the market panic and make bad judgments.
  • Don't be afraid of failure, find experience in failure, have the spirit of adventurous and the courage to take risks.
EvieLannister

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 02:05:55 AM

• Control your emotions. This is really important. Emotional investment will cost you a lot.
  • Independent market analysis capabilities. Learn to analyze market trends and know when to buy or sell.
  • like challenges and I am not afraid of failure.You must have the adventurous spirit and the courage to take risks.
  • Learn from the experience of failure.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:24:09 AM

1.   Our emotions
3.   Hope !
Yes, you are right on these. But the other reasons that make it hard for people to sell crypto is because of lack of experience, misconception and also the series of what if's: What if the time she/he decide to sell was the wrong timing and it is the best time to just hodl.
 And emotions plays a big role when trading. People should practice to think an decide rationally than emotionally. Some people who are into their emotions sell their cryptos when they get scared of the fluctuations but if they think rationally they can think of the best options and be patient other than selling. And to overcome your emotions you must consult with other traders who already has a LOT of experience or think a strategy to overcome it.

Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 02:20:32 AM

As an investor, I don't think one should be be discouraged about market sentiment. To win big in this space, one need an optimal patience otherwise, we may all loose our focus.
Ability to ignore market sentiment is a complete guide that is gold and rare in crypto but the effort always worth it that's why I will always envy those who have been holding into ethe8since the day it was launched amd they have never spend a scent from it, that's descilipline and I'm ready implemented that soon to some altcoins, I want to see the benefits of holding for long term.
sisikin

Activity: 38
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 08:15:55 AM

Yes, emotion is very important in investing, and mentality is also very important.
  • Adhere to self-judgment on investment and refuse to cater to others, especially the general public.
  • Cultivate good investment habits and learn to analyze market trends.
  • Requires constant reading, thinking, and communication.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 02:50:49 PM

In my opinion, hope is the driving force that makes us a good investor, if you don't have hope for BTC to go to $100k, you will never put in it, all of it. We decide by hope , as well as myself , why I invest BTC and never sell BTC because I believe BTC will reach 100k $ . Do you accept what I say is correct, whatever we buy BTC for?
-hope to increase the price to sell and make a profit
- hope to change your life
- hope...ect
It's patience in my opinion, hope will always be there for people even if they don't exactly know it. Hope don't make a good investor because in part, you're wishing instead of doing the deed so I think that it's more on patience rather than hope. You know what they say, good things come to those who wait.

Kusman

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 04:46:24 PM

I think that we shouldn't act with our emotions when it comes to making an investment into cryptocurrencies. When our emotions are on the forefront, it could lead us to make stupid decisions. And we can't manage our investments very effectively.

The most important thing to do is setting price goals for ourselves. This can prevent us from being greedy as we will sell our profit when the price goal is reached. Otherwise, we would want more and more which could lead us to lose a lot of money in time.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:56:45 AM

In my opinion, hope is the driving force that makes us a good investor, if you don't have hope for BTC to go to $100k, you will never put in it, all of it. We decide by hope , as well as myself , why I invest BTC and never sell BTC because I believe BTC will reach 100k $ . Do you accept what I say is correct, whatever we buy BTC for?
-hope to increase the price to sell and make a profit
- hope to change your life
- hope...ect
It's patience in my opinion, hope will always be there for people even if they don't exactly know it. Hope don't make a good investor because in part, you're wishing instead of doing the deed so I think that it's more on patience rather than hope. You know what they say, good things come to those who wait.

Patience is the most decisive thing in any investment including bitcoin, after seeing the current bitcoin price I regret being impatient and selling cheap bitcoins in 2018, but I have hope and optimism that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I will buy and hold for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: